1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Howdy All

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Luuffy, Sep 23, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luuffy

Luuffy Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi everyone, just making a post to introduce myself. I'm Scott and I happened to find this place because of someone I happen to run into on Pokémon Showdown. I'm a fan of many things Pokémon, though I'm not particularly good at anything. I'm mostly a battler at heart, so I always wind up in a battle every so often. I'm also a fan of Super Smash Bros(Even got the special infinite use smash demo) and just anime and manga in general. Interesting fact my two favorite Pokémon are Gliscor and Swampert

2. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Welcome!

Though I'm not the biggest on battling, I can say that I'm a fan of Pokémon too! Everyone on LV is, and they're all friendly as well, so you shouldn't have trouble fitting in and having a great time! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hello Scott! It's nice to meet you, I'm Pariah. Swampert is pretty awesome, it was my first Hoenn starter. What anime and manga do you watch/read?
    Anyway, if you have any question, feel free to ask me or any other mentor! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hello! Hehehe... you are now a member of our secret army, the inscrutable Team LV, headed by our beloved leader Achromatic! Together, we will rule the world! Hehehehe...

Totally did not just rip off PRSoA just now...

5. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome :D

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Hi my name is Areli. But you can call me Lone or Loneli which ever floats your boat i battle quite a but i'm learning how to to team build better and how to get good stat Pokémon. I guess if you ever want to battle hit me Up in VIA Om ^u^

7. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi there,

I am also fairly new :)

What anime do u like?

One of my favorite anime is Blue Exorcist

My top two favorite Pokémon are mew and furret

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello Scott! Welcome to Lake Valor! It's okay if you aren't particularity good at anything, since I can't really do anything myself. There are many battlers here on Lake Valor, so you'll find plenty of people to challenge! If you ever need help navigating through the site, don't hesitate to ask someone like a mentor. Everyone's pretty friendly, so it's not hard to fit in. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around!

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hey and welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or one of the other mentors if you have any questions.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    More One Piece fans?! Welcome in! One Piece is my favorite anime by far. AND you love Gliscor? omfg we're soul mates gliscor is my favorite Pokémon

11. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Heya! Welcome to the lake, Scott! Make yourself at home.

I also like Swampert, it's a great Pokémon :D Will you be using one in ORAS?

12. Luuffy

Luuffy Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Lol a lot more responses than I thought. In order

Thanks Eevee

Thanks Pariah. I most read Naruto and Fairy Tail. As for anime, I take a lot of recommendations and start and stop a lot of series. Right now I'm about to start SAO season 2

Grin, if we're taking over the world dibs on Finland. I don't have a reason I just want Finland

Thanks Slash

Hi Areli ^_^/ I mostly practice in Pokémon showdown. I play locally with my friends because my wifi is hard to access with my 3DS. But if ever you want to battle, I try to free up time to do so whenever.

Hi Ginger. My favorite animes are kinda varied since I like a lot of them, but Blue Exorcist is definitely up there. Aside from that I really like Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Gundam, Case Closed, DBZ, well you get the idea ^^; Mew and Furret always looked like those fluffy Pokémon you just cuddle with, so I can see why you like them

Thanks a lot Spirit ^_^

Thanks Karzarill, I'll keep it in mind

Lol Achromatic, I used to be a fan of One Piece but after a while I stopped keeping up with it. Someday I'll try getting into it again. I really started to appreciate having a Gliscor on my team after he managed to wall my friends near unstoppable Crobat XD

And Soda, yeah I'll be using Swampert. Now that he's got a mega, I'm probably gonna be building a team around his swift swim ability

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.