1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction HRST Chibi (OC RWBY Parody/Spin-off)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Hraesvelgr, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    This is in no way meant to be taken serious, it is a series (or could be a series) I've been thinking about writing for awhile with basically just silly stuff happening that again is not meant to be taken serious in any way shape or form and more might come if an idea strike me.

This is about the characters from the RWBY RP Remnent's Dawn, enjoy if you can handle my horrible writing lol.

Rainy Day
    ”So Hunter what was it Taura and Rosa said they were doing today?” Slate asked the tall teen as they were walking through Beacon’s courtyard on the way to get some supplies they’d agreed to get for the girls or rather Hunter had agreed to.

“Something about helping another team baking for an event of some sort, I didn’t get the details.” Hunter shrug, he hadn’t really paid attention and just agreed to get some stuff when Rosa had thrown a list of things needed at him.

“So why am I here?”

“To help carry it all, let’s just say is a long shopping list.” Hunter pulled a rolled up list out of one of his vest pockets, unrolled it and showed the comically long list to the faunus.

“How many people do they think will come to this event thing, this looks like it could feed the entire kingdom of Vale.” Slate sighed at the sight of the list, “Let’s just get this over with.” Hunter nodded and rolled the list up again.

They didn’t get far when an explosion was heard somewhere far behind them, turning around they saw smoke coming out from one of the buildings.

“Isn’t that where the kitchens are?” Slate had pulled out his weapons at the sound of the explosion.

“Yup, also something is coming this way.” Slate looked in the direction Hunter pointed and indeed something was coming, hundreds of small objects were approaching fast. Slate quickly pulled Hunter along to hide behind one of the pillars found at the edge of the courtyard before the objects they spotted started raining down.

“Is that….Cookies?” Slate looked in disbelief at the cookie rain, “How many cookies did they bake for this to even happen and how?!”

“I dunno but they’re pretty good.” Hunter said with a mouth full of cookies, now holding a bucket to catch the flying snacks.

“When did you….How? Where? Where did that bucket come from?” The faunus was gesturing wildly at the bucket in Hunter’s hands.

“Oh this, my family taught me to be prepared for everything, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.” Hunter then continued to stuff his face with cookies barely paying attention to his teammate’s astonishment.

“Everything, this is a rain of cookies why would they even prepare you for that?” Slate pinched the bridge of his nose, this was just too much. When he looked again about 5 more buckets with cookies had appeared next to Hunter. All he could do was staring flabbergasted at them while his team captain continued to eat.

“Want some?” Hunter held a bucket towards Slate grumblingly took it utterly a low “Sure” in the process.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest, HeroofFire101 and Getus like this.