1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hunted- Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by TheSignOfLibra, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TheSignOfLibra

TheSignOfLibra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    The Delcatty raced away as Poochyena chased after her, with their trainers not far behind. She's too tired to use moves, and presses on. When a steep cliff emerged from the treeline, she realized she hit a dead end. So the Delcatty turns and hisses as all the Poochyena fire a Dark Pulse, the impact knocking her off the cliff. She hit the ground with a thud and lay still, hoping they thought she was dead. Finally, one of the trainers pulls out a radio and says, "We got the loose end tied up. Yeah. She just fell twenty feet and I'm sure she didn't make it. Uh huh. Heading back now." Finally the Delcatty moves, and doing that causes her to pass out.

2. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Marsha was curled comfortably under a tree at the end of the woods, grooming her paws delicately. She was very happy; having successfully caught a surplus of food that day, the Vulpix was pleased and feeling very confident. In fact, she didn't bat an eyelash when a few human men-- who usually would terrify her to no end-- halted above her and said a few things before leaving.
    Her paws clean, Marsha lifted her head to look around. It was then that she spotted an unconscious Delcatty, apparently alone, lying exposed at the foot of the cliff. Carefully, making herself as big as she could by spreading her tails, Marsha ventured into the open and examined the Delcatty. Deciding it was definitely injured and needed help, she grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and dragged it into the woods.
    What she was going to do with it, she didn't know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Jax trotted down the little trail that winded through the forest, searching for the right Berry bush. He hoped to bring back enough for the day, but he knew that it wasn't going to be an easy task. So that was why he had the little sled trailing behind him.

He enjoyed the view that the forest had, and loved seeing anything new arrive. And that was how he noticed a Vulpix carrying a Delcatty. He walked up to the two carefully, and noticed that the Delcatty looked injured. He then opened his mouth and asked, "Is everything alright?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Dean was sitting by a tree eating an Oran berry. He was just sitting there enjoying life, and he started to fall asleep. But his older brother Dave woke him up.

"Dean, wake up, we have to get some more berries so we can go to the beach later."

"Dave, go climb a tree and never come down."

Dave walked away and Dean got up. He decided to try and find some more berries. He started to look around and he eventually reached a cliff and he saw a Vulpix carrying a Delcatty and a Shinx that was watching on. Dean ran over to them, but he tripped on a rock and dropped the Oran berry he was eating and it rolled off the cliff side. He wondered what these guys were doing, and why they caused him to drop his berry

5. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Ico was resting under a cliff, in a pile of rocks, so he was hard to recognise. Everything was calm and peaceful, and Ico just relaxed. Suddenly, he heard a loud thud not so far from where he's been. He opened his eyes, and saw a Delcatty. A second later, Vulpix started pulling the Delcaty into the woods. he decided, that he should help, so he got up, and came closer to the small Pokémon.
    "Do you perhaps need help?"
    He asked.

6. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Marsha grunted, acknowledging the Shinx that had approached her. Before she could consider a proper answer to its question, a Graveler approached her as well, offering its assistance. She spat the unconscious Delcatty out of her mouth and examined the two. "I don't know if everything's okay. I just found her over there." Marsha indicated the spot, nudging the body for good measure. "And I'm good, thanks. I can take care of her on my own."
    She gathered up the Delcatty's fur again, but hesitated. She really didn't know anything about healing. "Actually, do either of you know where I could find a place with berries that could help her?"

7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "I do!" Jax raised a paw excitedly. He started trotting towards a couple of bushes a couple yards away, the other Pokémon following behind him. He stopped, and plucked a couple of different Berries. He nudged them towards the Vulpix. "A Sitrus Berry'll heal that Delcatty while this Chesto Berry will wake it up." Even though he seemed like the knowledgeable type, he still enjoyed learning about food.

He looked at the limp Delcatty and frowned. He looked behind him, straight at the sled that had been trailing behind the Shinx. He looked back at the Vulpix and said, "Say, I think it might be a bit easier to carry that Delcatty on my sled. It's big enough for it, so would that be okay with you?"

8. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Dean looked up and tried to find where those other Pokémon went. He turned around and saw them all gathered around a berry bush and he saw more Oran berries. He licked his lips and stared sprinting to the small bush. He kept running, but tripped on a stick that was right next to the group of Pokémon and right next to the bush and he looked up. All of the Pokémon were looking at him.

He smiled and held out his flipper. "My name is Dean. I'd like one Oran berry."

9. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Ico barely followed everyone. It was hard to run with a body like his. He managed to catch up to everyone, and started panting. He decided to sit down to rest a bit. Suddenly, he noticed a Psyduck.
    "Oh... hello there."
    He huffed.

10. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    ((Hope its not too late!! If the original poster does not return, I am sure we could plot something up to continue this ))

It was unusual to see such a myriad variety of Pokémon grouped together: water-types, electric types, fire, normal, rock. Such a group piqued Eeks' interest: Why were they grouped together like that?! He had to know, he HAD to know! Maybe they were gonna form some sort of super league club-- He definitely wanted to be the leader! Like a bolt of lighting, the teeny Electric-Ghost Pokémon teetered toward them with as much speed as he could muster. His eyes were set excitedly on the group, one eye flickering like a festive light. However; A large shadow over his head catches his attention. He only looks upward briefly, knowing what it was: Ezra, the ANNOYING old man Honchkrow! Eeks called out in a shrill voice to the Pokémon above him,

"Go away, Old Man! These guys are gonna be my friends-- Not yours! I'm gonna get 'em to pluck all your feathers out! Booo!!"

The Honchkrow above merely chuckled deeply at the child's fiendish behavior. Whilst he had taken it upon himself to watch after the small Pokémon, concern did pierce his heart upon spotting a strange group of Pokémon surrounding an unconscious Delcatty. His chest feathers began to ruffle slightly, expecting the worst possible scenario: Could she have been attacked by this gang of Pokémon? Surely not--

"Ooooh, a sled, lemme help!"

Ezra's thoughts are interrupted by Eeks' shrill voice yet again. They had arrived to the commotion. The small ghost-type was now ramming his form in and out of the Pokémon-made sled-- Obviously trying to 'possess' it as he did with many items. But alas, this was no electronic device! Eeks huffed in annoyance frustrated he couldn't help. He raised his thunderbolt-like arms in frustration, the little limbs lighting up. His face twisted in annoyance.

"It's broken and I can't even fix it! This stinks worse than smashed berries!"

"I don't think it's possible to 'fix' planks of wood."

Ezra hummed in amusement at Eeks' silly behavior, as he always did. The large bird landed besides the Shinx equipped with a sled, adjusting his feathers so that they lay flat and no longer appeared puffed and threatening. The Honchkrow had come to realize that no maliciousness was occurring here: Only Pokémon trying to help one another. He smiled inwardly at the thought, and a twinkle in his eye appear. He dipped his head in greeting before continuing.

"I apologize for my companion's rowdy behavior. Just as I assume you all have, we are here to offer assistance. If necessary, I am more than capable of lifting our exhausted friend here onto the sled with my Psychic ability: No harm will come to her whilst it is performed. Might I add-- I could possibly lift you back to your feet as well, young Psyduck." Again, that humored twinkle appeared in his eye.

"If we need a wheel, we could just use that guy's body!" Eeks rudely called out, floating round Ico's boulder-like form. What a silly suggestion, Eeks: His body is not even perfectly round!

11. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Suddenly, he saw a small Rotom looking at them. He curiously watched him argue with an old Honchkrow, though, he couldn't really make out what they were saying. Suddenly, the Rotom flied closer to him, saying, that he could be a wheel. That made him pretty angry.
    "I am no wheel you pinhead!"
    He called out to the electric Pokémon.

12. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Deans face started to become red after the Honchcrow asked to lift him up. "No thank you sir, I can manage."

He stood back up and he looked around at the variety of Pokémon. He had never seen a Rotom before. "So who are all of you people and what are you doing? And you never answered if I could have any berries."

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Sure," Jax smiled as he walked over to the Berry bush once again. "I mean, it's for everyone to use..." When he had his back turned to the group, he wondered, "How come he doesn't get them himself? Eh, I probably shouldn't be delving into anyone's personal business..."

He grabbed a couple of Oran Berries from the bush, and tossed them in the direction of the Psyduck. "Here ya go!" He said, the Berries landing accurately in front of the Psyduck. "My name's Jax! I don't know about you guys, but I know I have a name... heh heh..." He didn't really feel like he was making a good 'first impression'. "Um... if you guys don't mind, it might not be a good idea if we stay out any longer. The weather's not looking so nice, and if it's okay with you guys, we can take this Delcatty to my house..."

14. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Im sorry for being late."

Ian was laying in the sun before an abonded house. He twicthed his ears to so much noise close by. "Now what" he sighed. He turned his head trying to ignore the sounfs

15. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    (Is this still alive?)