1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I am bad at introductions

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SnakeWrangler, Mar 24, 2019.

1. SnakeWrangler

YEET
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    [​IMG]

Hi I'm part of the Great Nuzforums Crossover recommended by the amazing Bug so let's do a speedrun intro
    • Writer but I don't actually have any solid works to post yet (working on it)
    • He/Him, bi as hell
    • uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • I have a lot of interests so tbh it'd take forever to list them all
    so yeah :thumbsup: hi I'll prob lurk around a bit

2. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    Hello there, General Kenobi!
    Glad to see you also hop aboard. Welcome, hope you find this board just as enjoyable as I do!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnakeWrangler likes this.
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor! It's great to have all these new faces from the Nuzlocke Forums! If you have any questions about the site, please let me know, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions (same goes for the other staff members). What's your favorite type of nuzlocke?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
  5. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hope you're here for longer than just a "bit"

Writer huh? Go and check out our Literature Library! We've got stories of all kinds where you can read others and post your own! No ideas striking you fancy? We've got a Weekly Prompt thread that gives a fresh idea every Monday to turn those creative cogs!

Welcome to the Lake! Glad you're here. Let me know if you have questions or just want to have a chat. See you around :)

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    General Kenobi!

Welcome to the lake! I hope you enjoy your time here!

7. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Hello there Snake (hope you dont mind me calling you that), welcome to LV. It's a pretty chill site, so don't worry about feeling out of place.

8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you find the lake a fun place to hang out.
    It's certainly filled to the brim with cool people always willing to lend a helping hand!
    Another Writer? Yes! You'll find I'm quite the fan of that, the lit library, as mentioned above, is a great place to check out the writing of others Valorians and maybe post your own!

I hope I get to read something of yours! Enjoy your stay!

9. SnakeWrangler

YEET
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Thanks much for the warm welcomes everyone! I'm pretty familiar with forums already but it's been a while since I joined a new one so I'm excited to get back into the swing of things.

And yeah Snake is absolutely fine, honestly I keep the second part more for formalities than anything at this point.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    HENLO and good afternoon.
    Welcome to the Lake! Have a great time here!
    - ChocoChicken, or Pollo de Loco as Arod said once

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! :D

12. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor