1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I confess...

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Slugkid, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    I confess that I had my entire school thinking I was half-Japanese from 7th-9th grade.

Sorry, Doima.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I confess that I have depression and that I lol when people use disorders as excuses for things. [:

3. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I confess that I used to hit the guys in my class with my backpack when they annoyed me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I confess I should be going to school right now. :3

5. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I confess that I have snuck downstairs on christmas eve to see my gifts in the middle of the night!

6. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I confess that I swear my auntie still thinks i'm 10 and gets me really small underwear each year which i'm wearing right now and it's so uncomfortable...

7. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I confess that I'm not happy with my body and only medicine and surgery can change that.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I confess that I really don't have any problems with homosexuals and infact I support gay marriage and such but I really don't like it when some chose to use the really high pitch feminine voice. I dunno, it's sort of annoying to me.

9. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I have a heterosexual friend that talks like that. Hilarious.

I confess I've shoplifted a couple of times. (I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think those supercompanies are harming the world and myself 3000x times more than what I harmed them D:<)

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I confess that I don't like my deep voice.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Just failed an English exam even though I'm pretty good at it. It's not that I even got to do the test though, they came around at around 9 without us knowing and my parents weren't home. I was asleep too so no one answered the door so I fail. :[

I confess I haven't ever been kissed or really had a girlfriend IRL, but tbh I'd rather not be the type of guy who goes around dating people for the sake of it. I already have an interest though so I have no worries. :)

12. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I confess that I wish I never dated my first boyfriend- he was mentally abusive and controlling, and forced me to do things that I didn't really want to do. I'm glad I'm out of that relationship, though, but I wish I could have those years of my life back.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I regret making a girl cry once because I was mean. Even though she doesn't really mind I do because I wish I hadn't done it.

14. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    i confess that i have social anxieties and don't have irl friends. also i've done some illegal drugs.

15. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I confess that I stopped being friends with someone because he got me involved in too much of his drama

16. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I confess; I have never had a relationship with anyone. For some reason, it's hard for me. xD

17. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    I confess that, like many of the users who have posted here, I procrastinate and lack irl friends.

18. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I confess that I have few friends in my real life. Surprise. You all probably knew that, anyways.

19. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I confess that I had a lot of friends IRL, but most of them either stopped talking to me or made excuses to not talk to me after I came out to everyone. Now I just have my internet friends, and even though they're awesome, it's still a bit of a downer.

20. MaNCHA

MaNCHA Swimmer

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.0
    I confess that I haven't had real friends until last year, and that I am a complete dumbass for not reading most of the Pesterchum logs in Acts 4-5 of Homestuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.