1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I had a secret cat.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Oct 14, 2018.

1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Soooo... I had a secret cat.

Here's the story.

I am currently living in an on-campus apartment for school. We're not allowed to have pets out of respect for other residents who may be allergic. However, my roommates decided to adopt a cat because of the cat's living situation at the time.

Now, to take care of this cat, we had to sneak a lot of stuff. Like cat food, cages, and a cat tower (guess what the cat tower was taller than me, so it was kind of noticeable). It was really nice to have a cat. She was soft, but she had no self-awareness. I swear she wanted to get caught with how often she would loudly meow.

Long story short, we couldn't risk getting caught. We ended up having to give her to the humane society to find her a true home.

Salad, you will be missed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    God like name for some god like sneaking. Wait... LOST’S A SPY!!!!! Pumps shotgun

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda likes this.
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'd love to know how Salad got her name lol. Here's to hoping she found a nice home! ;)

4. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Omg her name's Salad. That's so cute.

I sort of had a cat in college too my freshman year. Mostly I'd just open my window at night during the winter so it had somewhere warm to stay. I never knew what happened to it until my senior year when a friend of a friend told me that someone she knew adopted him. Everyone had a different name for him. I named him Stormageddeon.

Vaquero likes this.
  5. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Aww, super cute! Hope she gets a nice new home!

6. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I want salad :(

7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    salad is an amazing name