1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I have arrived!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SuperCilan, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperCilan

SuperCilan Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Good day! i have joined this community and yay!
    party hard.
    woo.
    :0
    I look forward to exploring this site!
    thanks!

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, and welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you like it here! Party hard indeed, ORAS hype?

If you need any help around the site or if you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, where every day is a party xD I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, you can always ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Woot we always love a good party! You should check out the shoutbox we're always having a party in there ^_^. Welcome to Lake Valor by the way. If you ever want to chat just send me a message <3. If you need help with anything forum related let the mentors know we're happy to help you out. Have a great time on the forum!

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! We like to party, so I hope that you'll enjoy yourself as you and the site get more acquainted. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.