1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I have some Cyndaquil and Eevees for trade

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Ranko Higurashi, Sep 12, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranko Higurashi

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I have some Cyndaquil and Eevees that I'm looking to trade. I've been Matsuda breeding the two species but still haven't wound up with shinies so I've got a bunch of extras that I'm looking to trade away to good homes. You can ask me to nickname them for you as well and ask about certain natures.... none of them have their hidden abilities.

I can also breed hidden ability bulbasaurs since I have a venusaur with the ability.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Just a suggestion, but you may want to add some more info, like natures, abilities and genders.

As for the actual offer, I wouldn't mind an HA Bulbasaur if you're willing to breed one. Preferably female but if you can't get any a male is fine.

There anything in particular you are looking for in return?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ranko Higurashi

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I have too many to list all of their natures.... I've been Matsuda breeding for a while. For the HA bulbasaur another starter with it's HA or a shiny. I'll drop you a PM when I've got the bulbasaur.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.