1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I hope I'm not breaking a sacred number...

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Wings, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    So, Q&A threads are pretty common on Lake Valor and I was about to create one myself, until I saw the number of threads: 444. I'm pretty sure that the number 444 doesn't really hold any significance at all, but I liked the matching numbers and like the monster I am, felt the need to break it. So ask me questions on Lake Valor's 445th Q&A thread! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Where does your username come from?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Well, it comes from my ff.net username, but if you're asking about why I chose it, I chose the name Wings because it's simple and can symbolize a lot of things. :)

Vigilance likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Fav candy?

5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Oops, sorry that I didn't answer this--I was checking out your art/graphics shop and I just can't decide what I want for a signature T_T

To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of candy because I always feel super guilty after eating it. But I really like dark chocolate, and I also like Kitkats and Twix!

6. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    pick something out XD better yet, pick a sig + avatar + userbar deal. It's on sale for 35 PP but I'll do ya one better and knock a further 5 PP off it for a sale price of 30 PP!

I absolutely love Twix!

7. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    omg thank you so much, I think I want a sig based off a Pokémon, and right now I'm debating between Luxray or Mincinno... cool vs cute... sigh

Vigilance likes this.
  8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Pssst, choose Luxray.

What food comes to mind when you think about summer?

Did you know that Garchomp is 445th in the National Pokédex?

What music genres do you typically listen to?

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I almost chose Luxray...but then I chose Salamence so that I could pretend my username meant something XD

Watermelon! Watermelon isn't my favorite summer fruit because it's kind of hard to eat without it becoming a mess (or maybe that's just me) but I think watermelon is summer's mascot. And I'll still try to eat it!

Hmmm... I like a lot of kinds of music. I don't really like generic pop music but every once and a while I'll find a pop song that I really like. I grew up with a lot of classical music so I prefer music with a lot of layers. I also like some Kpop, and some alternative music.

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Do you like dim sum?

How tall are you?

Where is your favorite place to read a book?

11. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Yes, absolutely!
    I stopped growing at the sad height of 5'0 T_T but being short can come in handy sometimes!
    I usually read books while sitting on my bed. When I was younger, my favorite place to read books was in class...oops :D

12. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    What's your favorite fast food place or restaurant?
    Do you like dogs?
    Have you ever eaten an omelet?

13. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Fast food...hmm. I haven't eaten fast food in a while, but I really like this Italian food shop that sells breaded chicken with pasta salad.

I like dogs! I'm a cat/dog person, I love both.

No, what does it taste like?

14. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    It tastes like eggs. 'cus it is eggs. It is also slightly salty.
    Have you ever tasted cinnamon?
    Have you ever nearly drowned?
    Are you scared of deep water?

15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hmm I probably won't like omelettes then.

Yup, I love cinnamon!

Yes. I live close by to a beach and in third grade, I was pulled out by the tide while the waves were very large so I couldn't swim back to shore, and I was underwater for most of the time and couldn't breathe. I had to get a surfer guy to help me back to the shallow parts of the beach.

Yes, definitely. Who knows what could be lurking there?!

16. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    I hate deep water too. Imagine falling into the deepest part of the water, only to see two glowing orbs appear in front of you... Suddenly, a thousand more appear, and you see it. A giant octopus-like creature, it's tentacles with giant sharp hooks. A gaping maw, filled with razor sharp teeth, and a giant bloodshot eye. And then darkness.
    Do you like mozzarella?
    Have you ever eaten pineapple pizza? DID YOU LIKE IT!? I LOVE IT!

HAVE YOU EVER BEATEN SOMEBODY IN A FIGHT IN SCHOOL!?

17. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    What is the most heroic thing you have ever done?
    Do you like Phineas and Ferb?

18. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    The monster is...asking me about mozzarella?! No jk I understood what you were trying to say

I love mozzarella, I'll eat it by the spoonful/handful

I love pineapple pizza and anyone who says that fruit doesn't go on pizza can...can eat their sad, non pineapple pizza by themselves (or all the people who hate pineapple pizza which is 90% of the population T_T)

Have I ever beaten someone in a fight in school?! Goodness, no, I don't think I've ever been in a fight. I've seen one fight in the hallways, but my school is pretty tame. Unless you're talking about a non-physical fight...then yes, I definitely won.

19. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hmmm...one time, when I was a new kid at this school, I declined a popular guy's offer to sit with him and his *cool* friends at the back of the bus because I was worried about my little sister not having friends on the bus so I sat with her instead. I haven't saved any lives though, yet. I'll get back to you when I do!

Oh, that was my show as a kid and it probably still is now. I don't watch a lot of TV anymore, but when school was still going our biology teacher let us watch four episodes in class and I was so damn excited!

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  20. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    What's your favorite ride Pokémon?

Is there a Pokémon you would add to the game for a ride?

The object to your left is your weapon of choice for the upcoming zombie attack. What are you armed with?