1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I hope I'm not breaking a sacred number...

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Wings, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Yes, it was! It was my first anime that wasn't Pokémon, so it's very memorable for me. I thought it was pretty funny! XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Hmm... for some reason (probably Lucioball lol) my gut tells me to ask favorite sport.

So what's your favorite sport? :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wings likes this.
  3. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    My favorite sport?! Taking naps

Right now I'm trying out karate, since I really need to be more active. I have a pretty high metabolism so I look fit, but I am really just a couch potato XD After karate, I would like to try kickboxing!

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Have you ever tripped on something and ended up rolling back on your feet?
    • Do you prefer franchise chain restaurants or single location places?

Wings likes this.
  5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Well, I've tripped up the stairs and fell back into my feet, if that counts :D

I like chain restaurants because there's a certain feeling of dependability-their food with most likely be the same no matter where you order. However, I like single location restaurants because they feel more special once you discover the really good ones. I would still say chain, because my favorite restaurant is Smashburger which is a chain restaurant!

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you jog often?

:: Is there anyone you look towards as a source of inspiration?

:: Has anyone ever tied your shoelaces together?

Wings likes this.
  7. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Ha, no. I can barely jog for 5 minutes before I start to die

I know these two people who always seem to give more than they take, yet they're both so happy and upbeat even though the world can be kind of cynical and not always give them what they deserve. They inspire me to be a better person!

My teacher last year also inspired me to work harder and get better grades, and I really appreciate that as well.

Yes!

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you play the handheld Pokémon games? If so, what would you consider to be your most prized Pokémon that you've caught?

Wings likes this.
  9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Handheld? Do 3DS and New 3DS count? If so, I'd say my Shiny Caterpie named Applesauce on Moon purely because it was my first shiny ever, and I have a soft spot for the Caterpie line (thanks, Bye Bye Butterfree T_T)

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you ever buy clothes and then like a week later go, "what the hell was I thinking?"

11. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (If you dont mind.)
    What was the most embarising thing you've done in public?

Wings likes this.
  12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your favourite snack food (either a type, or a specific instance)?

:: Do you own any sunglasses?

:: Do you have any secret superpowers - that you're aware of?

Wings likes this.
  13. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Do you like flying type Pokémon? What one's your favourite?

Wings likes this.
  14. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Yes, it happens to me all the time because I'm extremely indecisive! I just bought clothes yesterday and ripped all the tags off, so hopefully this doesn't happen now :P

But one time, I bought a varsity jacket that was kind of too long on me, but not long enough to be an ~aesthetic~ and it just looked so stupid that after a day I immediately gave it back to the store.

Thanks for your question!^_^

AeroHail likes this.
  15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hmm, I have a short and a long story, but it's pretty embarrassing to me and I don't mind sharing it, so I hope you enjoy :P

SHORT STORY
    -I was at a breakfast buffet at a hotel and was toasting a piece of bread, there was a lady waiting behind me impatiently and two pieces of toast could fit in the toaster. I wanted to ask her "You want to toast your bread?" but I forgot the word for bread so I said, "You want to toast the thing?" She looked at me weird and walked away.

LONG STORY
    This incident happened a couple days after Pokémon Go came out, so like, the summer of 2016. My cousin, (who I'm calling J in this story cause I'm too lazy to type out his real name), was equally obsessed with the game as I was, and we spent hours discussing our Pokémon, our team (Valor), and what level we where, so much to the point that our parents were sick of listening to us.

So both of our parents decided to put us on a "Pokémon go" ban, this was partially because we were also touring Scotland and our parents wanted us to pay attention to all the landmarks we visited instead of using them to catch Pokémon.

However, there was one difference. J's parents took away his phone, while my parents trusted me to be able to keep my phone and not catch Pokémon. They were wrong, as I secretly caught Pokémon for the rest of the day, and J was super salty. That was, until we reached the castle.

Edinburgh castle is a famous Scottish landmark, so of course we, as a tour group were visiting. There were some cool cannons lining the walls of the castle too, so I thought "Wow, I guess I'll take a photo of these cool cannons!" Unbeknownst to me, J thought I was still catching Pokémon and attempted to swipe my phone from my hand to prevent me from "catching a mon" when all I was doing was taking a photo of the cannon.

So naturally, the logical thing to do was scream "I AM TRYING TO TAKE A PHOTO OF A CANNON" in order to convince Jay that 1) I was taking a photo of the cannon 2) I was NOT playing Pokémon go. Unfortunately, J was nimble enough to move away and I found myself accidentally screaming this to a random lady who was coincidentally, in front of me and also taking a photo of the cannon.

"Sorry, sorry," she said nervously. I tried to explain ("I was yelling at my cousin, it's not your fault") but by THEN, J had disappeared and was cackling somewhere else. So it looked like my cousin was either an invisible ghost, or I was straight up lying. By the end of my sentence too, the lady ALSO disappeared and probably thought I was yelling at her. Oops :sweat:

Was that embarrassing enough?:P

16. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I really like packaged ramen if I'm in the house, or romaine lettuce (but it has to be cold).

Yup, I own a pair of aviators!

Errrr well, sometimes I have these dreams that come true (like, just weird, unimportant instances, but the dream matches up with what I view in the real world). One time I had a dream where I was sitting in a computer room and I was friends with some people who I didn't even know, and six months later I saw the exact same computer room and I was talking to the same dream friends, except this time I knew who they were because I moved!

Sometimes I also have little daydream-visions where I see insignificant conversations. I always forget them, but when the conversation comes up in real life I remember them and then I can tailor the conversation to my liking and save myself from saying something awkward that I said in the daydream.

I don't really consider it a superpower, more just that my brain is probably pretty weird :sweat: In my opinion, Telekinesis would be WAY cooler than having insignificant dreams :D

I hope that made sense. Thanks for your questions!

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Ironically, flying type Pokémon aren't even my favorite--Ground and Grass types are!

I guess my favorite flying types (more than one, because I can't choose XD) are Swanna, Emolga, Togekiss and Hoppip!

Thanks for your question! :D

AeroHail likes this.
  18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Which of Vivillion's patterns is your favorite?
    • What's your preferred airplane seat? Window, middle or aisle?
    • Do you like jumping off diving boards?

Wings likes this.
  19. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    What do you think about our Lord and Savior, IDubbz?

Wings likes this.
  20. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I like the Meadow pattern the best, but High Plains and Tundra are also cool patterns!

Aisle, definitely.

No, not at all! I'm kind of scared of water- not like, drinking water or taking showers, but swimming in water is scary for me, especially if my feet don't touch the bottom (which is most times, cause I'm short XD)