1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event I Like 'Em Scrambled

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    LV Cooking Event​
    In this event, your cooking skills will be put to the test! While it may seem odd for an online forum to do this event, I'd like to give it a go anyway. Your task will be to prepare a meal, with images and a description of the taste. To match the name of the event, the meal you're preparing is scrambled eggs (not any other type, only scrambled), with eggs you've lain yourself (no eggs from anyone or anything else, that's plagiarism and I'll ban you from LV permanently). You can add any toppings yourself, but they must also be made by you from scratch.

Additionally, I'd like for this event to fit the theme of summer and I don't want anyone having unfair advantages. So, everyone must start a small fire to cook their eggs on. No lighters may be used in this process - only natural resources. Alternatively, if where you live is hot enough, I will permit you to cook the eggs on the ground for an earthier flavor. There are bonus points if you put sunglasses on the eggs after they're cooked; however, this is the only external resource I will allow, and you must credit the manufacturer of the sunglasses.

I'm aware that some of you may be allergic to eggs or vegan. If that is the case... Too bad. Eggs are high in protein and it will put a damper on my wonderful event if you don't participate and eat the eggs you made.

Finally, please do not take this event seriously because there are no points and it isn't a real event. I have a lot of pent up shitposts in my system and really needed to get this out.

Looking forward to seeing how things turn out!

2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Just off to lay my eggs and purchase sunglasses now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Started the fire, kinda burnt down my garden in the process... Oh well Anything for eggs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    but...but..but I already cooked my eggs on the ground and got that lovely earthy flavor. Pepper? who needs that! More like dirt from the sidewalk!

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Eggs are on the closet, this event lacked instructions.

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hmm... I would make some of these eggs right now, but... I have no eggs. And I can't really cook.

There went that idea.

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Instructions unclear; house now on fire.

After I clean this place up and figure out what I'm going to do next, I will take another shot at this.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Damn, you had a worse time with this than I did.

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    me and my sister were like dying at this last night

Nothing says summer like starting a huge fire and accidentally burning everything down and cooking eggs! But why do you present the opportunity of bonus points days after I break my sunglasses? This was planned to be my ultimate downfall!

10. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    All these tries crack me up ;)

11. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Okay, guys, since so many of you made this mistake, I won't disqualify you, but please try again.

Houses, unless made by you, are not permitted to be used, for shelter during the event or otherwise. Please try again!

12. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,486.2
    What? Are we taking eggs from Wesker? He does say "You will give me an egg.", but should we take the sunglass egg from Wesker?

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Before I begin my next attempt and/or excursion to this, I'd like to ask for either a clarification or an exemption.

As far as I know, none of us on LV are female birds (except for perhaps WolfeyStar), so I'd like to ask for a caveat that the eggs can come from an outside source - if necessary, from a pre-approved supplier.

JadeFox likes this.
  14. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    No, sorry. As specified in the main post, you must lay your own eggs.

15. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    ^^^ Jeez Eclipse learn to follow simple rules :P Lay your own goddamn eggs. It's not that hard

Ryan likes this.
  16. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    But how does one lay their own eggs? It's not like we are all birds of some sort XD

17. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,486.2
    Male dragons don't lay eggs, female dragons do. Have you read the Dragonriders of Pern or the Dragon Jousters series?

18. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Don't take this thread too seriously or you're going to have a bad time.

19. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    This thread is my life, I have dedicated my soul to these eggs.

20. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    This is just something you'll need to figure out on your own. It's a natural part of life.

It's a nonissue because no one is exempt from the rules of this event.