1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question I think your ban list has reset itself.

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Chaotic Trainer, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaotic Trainer

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    What the title says. I was IP banned and banned normally and yet a link was able to get me here. I haven’t changed internet at all. I just wanted to warn you guys.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chaotic Trainer

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    Still confused as to why I was banned in the first place though.

3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    As stated in the "Banned Members" thread found here:

"Please understand that banning members is never easy. It's something that we only do as a last resort, after other attempts at solving the issue have been made. If you have any concerns or confusion about any of these bans, please PM a staff member and we will be glad to clear it up for you, provided it does not infringe on any other involved party's privacy (especially in the case of harassment)."

Specifically pertaining to you:

The Chaotic Gamer/Trainer Chaotic Gamer/Chaotic Trainer
    - Political discussions, provoking members, provoking fights, disregarding warnings, ban evasion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.