1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction I Wish I Could Fly Like You

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Arctiquaza, May 28, 2018.

1. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    This is a story I wrote on FanFiction, so here we go!

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arctiquaza

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Lol I got a tip to not attach it as a file so HERE WE GO CHAPTER TWO

Aaannndd Chapter 2! If you have anything in mind please review, because I have no ideas past a few scenes, and the general path. So I would be glad to have some suggestions.

Chapter 2: Learning on the Fly

I was walking down route one, Evergreen on my shoulder, when I heard somebody yell, "Hey! Your a trainer, right?"

"Yeah" I responded.

"Wanna battle?"

"Umm... I haven't battled yet!"

"Well now you can learn!" The trainer grabbed my arm and pulled me to a nearby clearing. "Caterpie, go!" The trainer shouted as he threw a Pokéball.

"You seriously named your caterpie Caterpie?" I asked.

"Yeah, so what?"

"It's just- Never mind. Evergreen, go!" Evergreen hopped of my shoulder, flapping to the ground and letting out a loud trill. "You exited for your first battle?" I asked Evergreen and she nodded her head. "Okay then, Evergreen, use tackle!"

"You use tackle too, Caterpie!" The two clashed in the middle and both staggered back a bit.

"Leafage! While Caterpie is still stunned!"

The other trainer heard me and shouted "Use dig Caterpie!" And Caterpie burrowed into the ground.

"Wait, your Caterpie knows dig?" I asked

"I don't know how or why, but it sure does come in handy."

I realized that the trainer had heard my shout and was able to dodge it, I needed to try and motion my orders. "Evergreen, I'm not going to shout my orders, and don't be scared to leap at moments you see!" Evergreen tilted her head in confusion for a second before nodding. I pointed up and Evergreen flew up into the air. With dig, the pokémon would burst out of the ground and into the air, I needed to intercept it in the air when it tried to headbutt Evergreen. I remembered how caterpies antenna were solid and handlebar shaped. Caterpie burst out of the ground and I motioned for Evergreen to grab the antenna. She did and Caterpie started struggling in protest. Evergreen then charged a leafage and shot the caterpie point blank. The caterpie fainted, and Evergreen glided down with Caterpies antenna in her talons, and laid it at its trainers feet. The trainer returned Caterpie and turned to me.

"That was a good strategy, and you made good use of your opponents attributes. You won fair and square." He handed me a few dollars. "Now I gotta go back to the Pokémon Center, I hope we meet again!

My stomach growled, and I realized that I hadn't eaten in awhile, so I decided to tag along to the center so I could get dinner. "Hey, can I come along? I need to get dinner."

"Sure, and in the morning maybe we can train!"

"Sounds like a plan!" So we both walked to the Pokémon Center, Evergreen snuggled on my shoulder, tired from the battle.

We reached the Pokémon Center and both handed Nurse Joy our Pokémon to be healed. We got dinner from the cafe next to Nurse Joys station and sat down. "Oh, and what's your name?" I asked the trainer, While munching on my dinner.

"Zeffron. The name is Zeffron." He replied.

"Well then Zeffron, I think it's time we got to bed."

"I think so too." Zeffron said while stretching. Zeffron went to the counter to book a room, while I went out and climbed a tree. I had always preferred trees to beds, but I never knew why. Maybe the elevation made me feel safer, and the fresh air was nice. After I found a suitable tree, I went back and retrieved Evergreen from Nurse Joy, headed back to the tree, climbed into its branches, and fell asleep, with Evergreen puffing up and snuggling in my lap.

I finally got chapter two out! I will keep working on this story until I feel like I can work on Dimension Jumper again. Till morrow! Have sweet dream!

3. Arctiquaza

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    And chapter three. This is as far as I've gotten so far so enjoy :D

Chapter three! I know what I want to do for most of Dartrix onward, but I have no idea what to do for Rowlet through Dartix. So PLEASE leave a review with any ideas. I have also had a severe case of writers sloth. So please forgive me for that. I am not dead, and do not intend to abandon my stories. I may invite someone to help so I can make better chapters.

Chapter 3: Gaining Height

"Agh!" I shouted as my head hit the ground. So much for a nice awakening. "I must've rolled out of the tree in my sleep.." I mumbled to myself. I felt a drop of water break on my hand as I rubbed my head.

"Rowet!" Evergreen called to me as she flapped out of the tree.

"Looks like some rain is coming, we should probably head to Hau'oli city." More raindrops.

Evergreen did not argue. She jumped onto my shoulder and we rushed off to the city, the rain picking up power as we went. By the time we got there, it was roaring, and we were both drenched.

I sped walked into the Pokémon Center, not wanting to run in and slip on the tile and glass floors with my wet shoes. Nurse Joy welcomed us and I took a seat, Evergreen hopping off my shoulder and settling beside me.

She suddenly sneezed, and the Nurse Joy at the desk heard and walked over.

"Oh, I think poor Rowlet has a cold, not surprised with all that rain and such. Let me get her checked out,"

"First, her name is Evergreen, second, I think your right, Evergreen, stop, let her help." I said as she started struggling and motioning she was fine as the nurse picked her up.

"Thank you."

After Nurse Joy took Evergreen to get a check up and such, I pulled out my pokephone and started a new game I got. It was called Onlyman, it was about a world without Pokémon, and you set out on a journey to explore new places, befriend Animals, and travel to different countries in different games. The newest one was about Antarctica, and I was in the middle of befriending a Penguin when Nurse Joy came back with Evergreen.

"Evergreen is all better now. We hope to see you again soon!"

"Thanks." I said, giving the Penguin one more fish before pausing it.

I relaxed and took care of Evergreen, giving her pokebeans and giving her a shower in the Pokémon wash room, until the rain died down.

"Alright Evergreen, let's do some training. We have to get you some more levels of were going to stand a chance in the Trial!" I shouted as I ran out of the pokecenter, with Evergreen tailing me.

As we preyed on the weak Pokémon in the area, I found myself going from pointing and motioning, to moving in sync with Evergreen. It felt much better this way, Evergreen could tell just how to move, and it felt like I was also battling, like I was out there beside her, fighting. It was, to say the least, exhilarating.

I jumped to the left, and Evergreen did as well, the opposing pikipek speeding past the place she was a second ago, and running straight into a tree, impaling it's beak into it. I made a fanning motion with my arms, and so did she, a cloud sharp leaves billowing out and hitting the pikipek. We had learned Razor Leaf. The pikipek lay still, fainted. Evergreen and I helped pull it out, so that when it woke up, it wouldn't be stuck.

"I think that's enough for today." I said, panting. We had been training for a few hours, and it was tiring for both of us. We headed into the Pokecenter. Nurse Joy took Evergreen to be healed, and I rested on a couch, sipping on a Pinap juice I bought at the nearby cafe, the complementary regional biscuit sitting on the side table beside me.

"Hey!" I heard someone call. "are you a trainer?"

I realized he was talking to me, and said, a bit annoyed, "Yes I'm a trainer. A trainer who is resting."

"Oh... Well, after you're done resting, I want to battle!"

"You know what? That might actually be fun! Sure."

"Yay! I'll show you my Pokémon, we'll battle, then we'll talk, and train together, then travel together, and OH this is going to be such fun journeying together!" he rapidly said with enthusiasm.

"Woah, slow down buddy! All I said is that we'll battle!"

"I know, but-"

"Shush. We'll talk about traveling together after the battle. Okay?"

"Okay! That's all rightio with me! Now, see you later for the battle!" he skipped away.

Nurse Joy came into the room. "Evergreen is all better now, come again soon!" and she walked back to the front desk.

I headed to the shop, buying some potions and a Pokéball. "Well, I'm about to do my second official battle. Let's make it a good one."

Finally! I was starting to think that I would never recover from that writer's sloth! (not to be confused with writers block) Then one night, I just had a ton of inspiration! See you next time!

Signing Out, Slackoth