1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Iconic Gaming Quotes

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Infernostar, Mar 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    ok soooo...get ready for a LOT of undertale and deltarune...

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like this monsters like me, CAN NOT AFFORD NOT TO CARE ANYMORE. (Undertale Last Breath [cause the original was used twice :D])

OH, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME *devilsknife intensifys* WHEN YOUR HP DROPS TO 0, YOU LOSE. (The chaotic jester jevil himself on deltarune)

Whoopsy, Doopsy! I just remembered! I have to go to the Bathroom!! You two have fun!!! *Jumps out an window*
    (Papyrus undertale)

*in an italian accent* Thank you so much for playing my game! (Super Mario Galaxy and probably a whole lot more mario titles)

COME ON, FIYAH, *shine noises* (Fox from SSBM or 100% fox from Rivals of Aether)

Human, no whatever you are, For the sake of the whole world, I UNDYNE WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN. *screen goes white* You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT. (undyne/undyne the undying undertale genocide)

(that is all I have for now...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    "My friends are my power, and I am theirs!"
    ~Ventus, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

"I make my own fate!"
    ~Corrin, Fire Emblem Fates

"I challenge my own fate!"
    ~Lucina, Fire Emblem Awakening

"Pew!"
    ~Nebby the cosmog, Pokémon Sun and Moon

"It has been 3,000 years..."
    ~Az, Pokémon X and Y

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    “But we don’t do things because they are easy, hm? We do them because they are profitable!” - Tom Nook, Animal Crossing New Horizons

4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,901.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "A letter from Mr. Osaka asks, 'How do I rid my house of these nasty roaches?' Easy, just burn your house down!"
    "I burned my house down, now what?"
    "How should I know, fool?!" -
    Professor K, Jet Set Radio

"Our school had a saying: “When something smells, it’s usually the Butz.” In the 23 years I’ve known him, it’s usually been true.” – Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Amazing quotes from amazing games :)