1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

IdolQuest - Pokemon Contest RP [Roleplay Thread]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 28, 2017.

1. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    @WavePearl

"Very true," John replied, lifting up a particular notebook to examine it more closely. "I'd actually like to gather us all together to enjoy a meal, get to know each other a bit better, y'know?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"What a great idea." Maya smiled. "Any ideas as to where to hold this meal?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Leila smiled at Io, "You as well! What are you up to?" She said flipping through pages of TMS, trying to decide what she wanted to change on her team. She knew Toren needed a few new moves but she needs to think about.

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    @WavePearl

John thought about it for a few minutes, trying to remember other restaurants in Jublife City. "To be honest, I'm not sure. Don't know what the others like food-wise... could always go to that sushi place, but that'd likely be very awkward given everything that happened. Coffee shop, maybe? Those usually work..."

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"That's a good idea." Maya smiled. "You can keep your Punkin spice lattes, I'm more of a mocha person."

"Pika!" Lita smiled.

"That, and a lot of them have live music." Maya agreed, petting the glittering Pikachu.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    @WavePearl

"Personally, I prefer tea, but a nice hot cup of joe on a rain-dance day with light jazz playing in the background is the best," John replied, smiling at Lita. He then pulled out his PokeNav and booted up a map of Jublife. "Hm, looks like there's a small one a block down. Let's check it out. If it's nice and relatively quiet, we'll pick it."

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ShinigamiMiroku

Maya followed John to the coffee shop in question. It wasn't too busy, save for a few college age kids studying, a few interns picking up coffee for the office, and a folk-pop band playing a low-key melody on a small stage.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Hm, what should I do today?" Hikari muttered, wanting to think of what to do next, "Maybe I should buy more supplies or something." She then proceeded to head inside Jubilife City's PokéMart, browsing all of their items. She kind of wanted to train her Pokémon in battles too.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Nodding his head in approval, John quickly found an empty table in a far corner of the coffee shop and sent out a text message with his PokeNav.

@⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ @Cadbberry @Enasencca

Good afternoon. Thought I might send out an invite to get together and talk - y'know, get to know each other a bit. I attached the address to the coffee shop we're at, so if you want to come over we'll meet you there. Hope to see you soon! - John

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila slipped a few TMs out of the booklet of TM, two of them. She then popped Toren out of his Pokéball, giving him the first disc, a purplish one. "How about we swap Magical Leaf out for Poison Sting." She said curiously, Toren nodded and held the disc in his rose hands and closed his eyes, a little flash and he nodded, handing the disc back. "Now how about a bullet seed for Mega Drain?" She handed him a green-tinted disc, and Toren nodded the same flash occurring. He handed the disc back and Leila ruffled his bloom. "Thanks, buddy!" she said happily, returning him to his Pokéball. Her Pokenav going off, she read over the message, "Well seems we were invited to coffee, catch ya there Io!" She gave the discs back to the TM dealer and took off towards the little coffee place, shooting a reply. I would be delighted to! I am on my way!

11. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Her phone pinger and Io took it out and looked it over. Seeing what John had written, she gave a bright grin.

Of course! See you soon!

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"Should I go ahead and order something?" Maya asked. "Or wait until everyone gets here?"

13. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    @WavePearl

John glanced down, seeing two responses before responding. "Don't see why not; Ms. Heartgove and Ms. White are already on their way. I'll wait."

14. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila gently strode into the coffee place, she looked around before spotting John and waving slightly, coming to their table. "Hi there you two, how ya doing."

15. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Placing the PokeNav face-down, John looked up at Leila and smiled. "Good afternoon, Ms. Heartgrove. Glad you could make it! I'm alright, though I could do with less media coverage..." he replied with a sheepish grin.

16. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    She nodded, "I totally understand that I am tired of the interviews." She pulled a chair up alongside them, "That was one great presentation John, surely had me in awe."

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "It's not like I have anything better to do anyway," Hikari muttered, acknowledging the text that her received from John. "Well, better get going then!"

She then arrived at the coffee shop soon after, noticing John, Maya and Leila. She waved at them before coming towards their table.

18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    The PokeNav sounded its alert, and he checked it quickly before returning his attention to Leila. "Thank you," John replied. "I was extremely impressed by your appeal, as well. What Pokémon were you using? I've been to Alola, but I was on vacation so I didn't get a chance to meet or catch most of the unique Pokémon of that region." At that moment, he saw Hikari walk in and waved her over toward their table.

19. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila giggled, "They are so small that people miss them, I was using a Morelull." She pulled out a Pokéball and released the small Pokémon, she picked him up in one hand, "This is Speke, he is a small Morelull." The mushroom Pokémon squeaked and looked at them with big eyes.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen that Pokémon before your performance," Hikari said, looking closely at the small Pokémon before turning towards Leila. "Leila, that's her name right?" she asked herself, not wanting to say the wrong name. "From what region is it? Is it from Hoenn? Or perhaps Alola? Either way, it's adorable!"