1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

IdolQuest - Pokemon Contest RP [Roleplay Thread]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Leila petted the small mushroom Pokémon's head to calm it, "This little friend is from Alola. I found him for trade on the PSS. I have never been out of the region but a trainer was in Sinnoh looking to trade. They told me all about where Speke is from." She smiled and let Morelull look over the group with wide eyes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Wow, who knew trading could widen your horizons," Hikari said before grabbing her chair to move it slightly so that she can take a seat. "It did really well on your performance too!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila smiled, "Thank you! He is really shy, so I am so proud of what he did!" Speke squeaked and nodded, the tiny mushroom jumping in her hands. "And trading is a great way to meet new friends and get new Pokémon, much of my team I could never get here, so I found them on the PSS, great travelers with boxes in their PC to trade."

4. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Io was distracted by the TM dealer momentarily, so she was running a bit behind. "Sorry I'm late!" She greeted, sliding into a seat next to Hikari. She turned to look at John. "Hey, congratulations on getting first place! That was a great performance!"

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,952.2
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"Medium Mint Mocha Paradise, please." Maya ordered a drink.

She paused to applaud the band, then finished her order. "...and a small Mozzerella Flatbread."

After paying for her order, she watched the barista go to work as she received a table delivery token. "Oh hi!" she smiled when she saw the others had arrived.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    (I didn't realize so many responses had been posted; is something wrong with notifications?)

@Enasencca

John nodded to Io. "Thank you, Ms. White, and don't worry about being late; we all more or less just got here," he replied. "I enjoyed your appeal as well; it was a lot of fun, and to be honest it was quite relaxing, which I think is something we all needed at this point. May I ask how you and your Corsola met?"

#326 Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  7. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila got up for a moment and went to the front, "Could I get a Caramel Macchiato, extra caramel please." She paid for the beverage and sat with her friends. She took a sip of the beverage and pulled a little container of berries from her bag. She picked up a ripe oran berry and took a bite.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I don't think I could let go any of my Pokémon though," Hikari said as she stood up, looking at the menu to place her order at the desk. "I'd like to order a slice of strawberry cheesecake," she said as the cashier logged it all in before receiving her strawberry cheesecake, paying for the cake before sitting back down at her chair.

"I heard the food this place makes is delicious, so I thought, why not try them out!" Hikari gleefully said, a smile seen on her face as she took a bite from the strawberry cheesecake.

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila nodded to Hikari, "I have heard of their drinks in Floraroma and thought about getting a snack but I prefer berries, feel free to have some as well." She scooted the container more toward the center of the table.

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "Personally, when it comes to cheesecake I'm a purist. One of the few things I remain picky about, truth be told," John commented as he picked a figy berry and nibbled on it. "Mmm... tangy. Anyway, have any of you had apricorn juice? Aside from their use in the Pokeathalon, they're very nutritious drinks; I always carry my blender and a sack of apricorns when I travel so I can enjoy a taste of home away from home."

11. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila shook her head, "we never blend them into juice, though that sounds delicious!" She sipped her beverage and smiled at John. "We grow berries, flowers, and collect honey in my family."

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "It's actually the first time I've ever heard of it," Hikari said, answering John's question, "although it sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try one someday!" She then took another bite fro her spoon before asking another question. "Have you guys actually eaten a Lumiose Galette before? It's Lumiose City's specialty."

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,952.2
    "Those actually sound tasty." Maya smiled. "Kalos has had a long tradition of baking...."

14. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "Had it once. I can see why it's such a popular delicacy, though it's difficult to get one outside of Kalos that tastes quite the same," John replied, continuing to savor the taste of the spicy figy berry. "Definitely worth a trip to Lumiose City, when one can afford to. I'm a fairly deft hand at baking, but even I have a great deal of trouble replicating all the different components of it."

15. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila shook her head, "I have never tried a galette, those sound amazing though." Leila shifted and let Morelull hop on her lap and sit there. "I have yet to travel out of this region, so I am afraid I have not tried many things."

16. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    @Cadbberry

John chuckled at Morelull as it hopped into Leila's lap. "You will, no doubt about it. As trainers, we get far better opportunities to travel than normal people do; even Coordinators get invitations to participate in different regions, if memory serves me correctly," he replied. "Being as old as I am, I've done a lot of traveling. I have to admit, though - not to use the old cliche - but there truly is no place like home. After this contest, I'll probably stay in Eucreteak City and fully establish my roots there."

17. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Leila chuckled, "I have never gotten an invitation out of the region, but I still have not even made it all around here. We work on a tight budget in my family, I funded my journey by upselling the honey my combee and mother's vespiqueen makes during spring. It is so sweet there is no substitute for deliciousness."

18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    @Cadbberry

"It takes time," John replied. "Once you've established yourself, more opportunities open up. Took me a couple of years to leave Hoenn, and even then I didn't leave as a regional Champion, but by then I'd amassed enough life-experience and assets to travel to another region - Johto, specifically. That was actually my first regional championship win, in fact." He set the berry core on a spare plate and continued. "Speaking of honey, does your family export to other regions? Combee don't naturally dwell in certain regions, so I can imagine the demand would be quite high."

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,952.2
    "I made a name for myself as a coordinator at home in Kanto, but never really got the chance to travel elsewhere." Maya explained. "It was always my dream to go to other regions and if they had a Contest scene, compete there. So I guess I'm living my dream, even if I'm not doing as well as I would've liked."

20. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Io grinned. "I'd like to say I'm a famous coordinator like you all, but I'm not. I just started performing a year ago." The Alolan Native said, twirling her glass of juice in her hands.