1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

IdolQuest - Pokemon Contest RP [Sign-ups OPEN]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Name: Iolana White

Hometown: Hau'oli City (Alola)

Gender + Appearance:
    Io is a tall, rather muscular female, who has bright sun kissed blonde hair and brown eyes. Her skin is a rich caramel color and freckles. Io usually wears a plain light blue tank top, white cargo shorts, and green flip flops. Her hair is usually kept up in a ponytail.

When in contests, she wears a shimmering sky blue dress, with fake pearls and corals stitched on it. The fabric resembles sea water. Her hair is kept back by a headband that resembles a Primarina's, and her shoes are simple dark blue pumps.

Pokémon Team:
    Female Primarina-Amphirite- Ability: Torrent - Disarming Voice, Sparkling Aria, Moonblast, Bubble Beam

Male Dewgong-North-Ability:Thick Fat-Ice Shard, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Sheer Cold

Female Shiny Corsola-Anemone-Ability: Natural Cure-Water Pulse, Recover, Surf, Rock Blast

Male Lanturn-Star-Ability: Volt Absorb-Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball, Confuse Ray

Female Gyarados-Sapphire-Ability: Intimidate-Bite, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Twister

Male Frillish-Neptune-Ability:-Cursed Body-Nightshade, Water Pulse, Brine, Ominous Wind

Ribbons: N/A

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Cadbberry likes this.
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Your entry has been accepted!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Is there still time? I've never done this sort of thing before, but it sounds interesting...

4. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Yup! Just fill out the above form in a post, I'll check it for errors, and then if it's all good, you're in!

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Okay, thanks. Here goes...

Name: John Maxwell
    Hometown: Eucreteak City, Johto
    Gender + Appearance: Male; 6'1", brown hair, blue eyes; portly; known to wear hiker outfits but prefers button-down shirts and khakis while in town
    Pokémon Team:
    Snowdrift (female Glaceon; Snow Cloak; Icy Wind, Hail, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass)
    Mr. B. (male Ludicolo; Own Tempo; Sword Dance, Razor Leaf, Mist, Teeter Dance)
    Tron (male shiny Umbreon; Synchronize; Charm, Heal Bell, Dark Pulse, Swift)
    Liberty (Bronzong; Levitate; Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Flash, Telekinesis)
    Rocky (male Hitmonchan; Iron Fist; Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Bullet Punch)
    Salazar (male Salamence; Intimidate; Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Dragonbreath, Air Cutter)
    Mimi (female Mimikyu; Disguise; Copycat, Will-O-Wisp, Dazzling Gleam, Charge Beam)
    Belle (female Gardevoir w/Mega Stone; Synchronize; Hypnosis, Psychic, Moonblast, Energy Ball)

#25 Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Apart from your character having no last name, everything is perfect! Once you've changed it, I'll add you to the roster.

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Sorry 'bout that. I was half-asleep while typing... fixed it. ^_^;;;

8. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'm not sure whether or not I can still participate (seeing as you specifically said first 7 participants despite there being 8 spots) but just in case I'll write my stuff down :3

Name: Ainsley Hartigan

Hometown: Petalburg City, Hoenn

Gender + Appearance: Male

REGULAR:
    [​IMG]

CONTEST:
    [​IMG]

Pokémon Team:

Pokémon #1 Gwydion the Gardevoir, Telepathy, Moonblast - Psychic - Magical Leaf - Shadow Ball, Male, Shiny, (+Gardevoirite)

Pokémon #2 Charybdis the Frillish, Cursed Body, Surf - Hex - Toxic - Water Spout, Male, Regular

Pokémon #3 Ophelia the Chandelure, Flame Body, Inferno - Heat Wave - Will'O'Wisp - Dark Pulse, Female, Regular

Pokémon #4 Circe the Delphox, Magician, Mystical Fire - Sunny Day - Psyshock - Psybeam, Female, Regular

Pokémon #5 Cumulo the Altaria, Cloud Nine, Dragon Dance - Sing - Perish Song - Hyper Voice, Male, Regular

Pokémon #6 Lunafrost the Aurorus, Snow Warning, Flash Cannon - Aurora Beam - Mirror Coat - Thunder, Male, Regular

Pokémon #7 Himemiko the Lurantis, Leaf Guard, Solar Blade - Energy Ball - Petal Blizzard - Sunny Day, Female, Regular

Pokémon #8 Morgenstern the Starmie, Illuminate, Teleport - Dazzling Gleam - Cosmic Power - Whirlpool, Neither, Regular

Ribbons: (these will be edited in after winning a contest)

#28 Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    The reason I limited it to 7 entries is because my entry counts as the 8th participant, hence why there are 8 slots.

Apart from the brief description of your character, your entry has been accepted! Make sure you get on that character image quick-smart!

10. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Consider it done~! ^_^

Can't wait to start this RP!

11. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Agreed. It looks to be very interesting...

12. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
  13. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Yay! So excited for this!

14. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    @WavePearl @⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ @Cadbberry @Tonochi @Enasencca @ShinigamiMiroku @Baroque Grimoire

I'll be posting the next contest's theme in here early, as it will be a contest where we all have to compete in pairs. As such, I felt it was only fair that I unveiled the theme so that pairs could discuss privately how they wish to perform.

How this will work is that, once the contest theme post has been made by a judge in the main RP thread, one of the two team members will post the entry for both team members. Until then, please continue to do casual RP in the main Rp thread, and write up your performance entry in a private message with your partner.

As Sandgem Town is a beach town, the theme of the contest held there will be "Summer", and the performers must show off an aspect of summer with their Pokémon. Each performer can only use 1 Pokémon, meaning there's a team of 2 Trainers and 2 Pokémon per entry.

The teams are as follows, and have been randomly generated via RNG.
    -@Pixel and @Cadbberry
    -@⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆ and @Enasencca
    -@ShinigamiMiroku and @Tonochi
    -@Baroque Grimoire and @WavePearl

So, remember - casual RP in the main RP thread (I suggest you meet up with your partner ASAP), and planning your performance in a private message!​

15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am hyped to be working in partners, good luck everyone!

Pixel likes this.
  16. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    This sounds great! Can't wait!

17. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm looking forward to seeing the pair performances, but I'm not sure the characters are suppose to know about it yet since it haven't been announced in the RP yet.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I assumed it was already announced when @Pixel 's character got a notification telling him that his character and Leila were partners for the next contest right here.

19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Oh lol, I must totally have missed that reply. I'll have to go back and look. My bad reading RP replies as soon as you wake up is a bad idea, ignore the derp that can't read.

ShireHime likes this.
  20. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    OK, in regards to the previous post I made, ignore it completely. Due to complications, the contest is staying as a regular single-entry contest. Partner Contests will return, however, so for those who wanted them, do not fret.