1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If Pokemon had it's own version of Harry Potter, what would the houses be like?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Oct 12, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    for simplicity, lets say the traits of each house are the same but everything else is different. You can also add a new house if you want.

fun fact:
    if you go by the American names, the Kanto dex holders in Pokémon adventures all match up with the house that has the same color as their name.

2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I think you mean the Japanese names. No way Blue Oak of America is a Ravenclaw. I don't know too much about Harry Potter, but I am pretty sure on that one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I would divvy the houses up by Pokémon types that seem to go together. And I guess I would split it into three houses because the number of types (18) don't divide evenly into four houses.

House Stone - the "physical" types. Normal, fighting, flying, ground, rock, steel users would go into this house.
    House Nature - the types that are natural/"elemental". Fire, water, grass, electric, ice, bug.
    House Spirit - Psychic, dragon, poison, ghost, dark, fairy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...