1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could change LV, would you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeydis, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Straight Vibin'

Mucuscule
    (Goomy)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽473.2
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    If you could bring a change to LV, no matter how crazy, what would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Believed Puppet Master.

Pokeballs
    (Hoopa)
    Level 109
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24.3
    There's something about the lay out that makes it look reallly cramped, meaning I need to zoom out a little but that makes some things look really long. So maybe some way of making it easier on people who need to zoom out the site?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl and SAF like this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Kanto Eevee
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,098.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'd give polls a "maximum amount of choices" option where users could vote but only for a certain number of choices. I don't think that's a thing at the moment. And definitely not become the ruthless overbird of the site and put Fletchlings everywhere hahaha no why would I ever do that

SAF likes this.