1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could live in an anime...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Pokémon, no questions asked. To be specific, Pokémon Black/White. It would be sooo awesome to actually live the storyline of the game. Plus, there are a few characters *looks at Ghetsis that I really want to punch........

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Code Geass universe, I regret nothing.

Universe of any Sengoku period anime, still regret nothing... except maybe the sword in my chest...

Hmm, I'd probably go with either Devil is a Part-Timer universe or Log Horizon. Devil is a Part Timer because, even though there is a massive war going on in Ente Isla, it seems like a nice place when Maou-sama isn't around... Log Horizon because the game seems more intricate and they don't die if they screw up, and the characters seem fun to hang out with. (sorry SAO, realistically, I'd be one of the people who didn't even live to see the second floor).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Uhm... Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh!. I can't seem to decide which one XD
    Or Inazuma Eleven...
    Or Bakugan...
    Or The Legend of Korra (if you could call that an anime)...

Damn XD

4. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Aikatsu or Pretty Rhythm. they're just so beautiful and happy

5. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Attack on titan - I've always wanted to use 3D maneuver gear!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.