1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could live in in any Pokémon region where would it be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Rezna, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Also, where should the next region be based off of? I think it should be Greece or Rome, go kind of old. And yet have that same modern day Technologu. As of regions now, I’d like the Johto Region.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Out of all the regions, I would personally love to live in the Unova Region. I like the Pokémon, the overall landscape and of course USA! Any area that I would like to see he next region based off of would have to be Spain. They hinted at it a while back and I hope that they eventually do it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Same here, I’d probably live in Unova. I love how different everything is and all the micro climates. A close second would probably be Kalos. It’s a very beautiful region, truly.

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Alola. Without a second thought.

I've been to Hawaii 8 times. Heading out for the 9th on Saturday :)

Hawaii is super beautiful in real life and the unique aspect of the culture surrounding it is among the most immersive. Of course, you'll still have those reminders here and there that you're still in America, but there's quite a bit that makes it a very unique state.

The fact that the league system is managed differently than the traditional gyms made it more challenging to me.

And I'd fly for Alola Airlines :)

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    even though my fav is johto, I say living in Hoenn or Alola would be great

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I'd live in either Violet City or Ecruteak City in Johto, I adore the region a lot.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'd live somewhere in Johto since I love that region probably in Ecruteak or Olivine City, Olivine mainly because I grew up on a harbor and Ecruteak is just because of all the myths and lore.

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Sinnoh region for me. I've always been fond of it over Kanto. I'm partial on Johto but because I really got into the anime around Gen 4, Sinnoh it is.

9. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Although I would like to live in Unova, in terms of region alone, I wouldn't mind living in Johto either.

After all, Kanto is just a train or boat ride away :D

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Either Johto, Hoenn, or Alola. Kind of ironic because I actually prefer cold climates, so Sinnoh would probably be best for me. XD

11. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have fun on your trip tomorrow!

12. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Johto. I love the Japanese architecture and Kanto is just a stone's throw away.

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Hoenn or Kalos. They both seem like fun regions where you can explore, relax, and enjoy the variety of scenery. I can see myself living/visiting in a city like Sootopolis, Mossdeep, or Fortree in Hoenn and Laverre, Lumiose, or Snowbelle in Kalos.

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I would love to live in the Johto region. The lore and architecture are absolutely beautiful. That being said, I would probably be living in Goldenrod City because I'm a city girl and you can not take away a mall from me (How will I get the cutest merch??). Besides, the journey to Ecruteak City would be way more worthwhile that way.

15. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Johto! Specifically Ecruteak City. It just seems so calm and peaceful there.

16. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Man... that's a tough one. Every region has their own themes and locations that make them unique. I'd probably go Sinnoh because it has a pretty broad range of climates. Plus it's y'know, the region I know the most.

17. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos

18. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Honestly, it has to be either Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Alola.

Hoenn if only because I'm going to enjoy surfing half the region, and Sinnoh really only because I feel like I would enjoy living in Snowpoint City (although getting anywhere is going to be a massive pain due to the constant blizzard in the routes).

Alola would probably be the most relaxing region to live in, though. Surfing from island to island on a Mantine while seeing all sorts of extraordinary sights? Sign me up!

19. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    For me, it would have to be the Hoenn region, because there are more rural areas that would suit my lifestyle, and it is home to many of my favorite Pokémon, such as Latios and Blaziken.
    If Hoenn wasn't a choice then I would have to go for Kanto, because it is also home to some of my favorite Pokémon, such as Charizard and Mew.

20. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    alola because of all the alolan form Pokémon