1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could live in in any Pokémon region where would it be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Rezna, Dec 21, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'd have to say Sinnoh since I love colder climates. I thought long and hard about all the other regions but surprisingly, the longest snow section is in Sinnoh. No other game comes close to the amount of snow and colder whether than in that game.

As for what region I would want to see next...I'd want to see several regions where we use the ultra-wormhole to travel to other worlds and experience Pokémon like never before. That would be a really fun game if you could become a traveler through time and space.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd love in either Sinnoh or Unova. As much as I love Hoenn and Alola, I wouldn't like to live there due to the warmer climate. I'd prefer somewhere a bit cooler.
    I guess Johto would be bad place to live either.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd want to live in Kalos, since it's based off France and I'd be familiar with it. Also, scarves are super trendy in France.

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would like to live in Johto or Unova region. Johto has some pretty cool cities like Ecruteak city and Voilet city and Unova is beautiful and have lots of variations in itself.

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'd want to live in Sinnoh or Unova. Unova has big cities and I really love visiting the big city, and you can learn a lot from Sinnoh while being in a cooler climate, which sits well with me since I generally dislike hotter days.

6. LovableLuxray

LovableLuxray Ace Trainer

Amy
    (Shinx)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽126.1
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    It's between Sinnoh or Hoenn for me. Sinnoh is my fav, and it has both warm and cold places, so I have some choice. Hoenn would be nice because it's really colorful.

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Sinnoooooooooh

It has an amazing range of environments, a lot of dope Pokémon, and lore and mystery galore. It has all I want.