1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could make a new...

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by IvarZeNorwegian, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Pokéball, what would it do/what would it work well against/times/design etc etc etc...?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I'd make a Stone Ball. I'm not sure what'd it look like, maybe a variety of pretty stone colors, but it'd work well on Pokémon that evolve with the evolutionary stones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    IvarZeNorwegian likes this.
  3. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    That`s honestly an original idea, and sounds quite interesting (IMO that is, and yknow. It`s my oppinion, and I`m weird. Probably. Idk) I really like the idea!

4. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    A pretty ball. Its all pretty that does absolutely nothing. (So they think) You get it as an award in-game people think it does nothing but its an ancient artifact that captures...something idk. Does that count as a Pokéball?

5. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I mean, kinda, Yeah? But pretty ball, why not? xD

MOD EDIT: Please try to keep your posts above ten words, so that they don't count as spam. Further posts below the ten word count will be deleted as per site rules.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'd make a sky ball. It would be something like a masterball but light blue with the 'M' being a pair of angel wings. It would heighten the chance of the capture of flying Pokémon.

IvarZeNorwegian likes this.
  7. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Oh...My...God. I absolutely LOVE that idea! :starryeyes: I mean, the design sounds cool, the idea is great, it`s like a Pokéball for skybattles.

My God. That is Genius.

8. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Maybe a Pokéball that would make it easier to catch Pokémon during weather.

9. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Make a rainbow ball so if you encounter a shiny Pokémon you get a 100% chance of catching it.

10. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    But weather ball is a move...

MOD EDIT: Please try to keep posts above 10 words. Anything less is counted as spam and can be subject to deletion.

11. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    http://youtu.be/If27FnxvjZA

It works better on every type that is weak to fire xD It would have a crazy cool design too.

12. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    That rainbow ball idea would be pretty useful. I can't imagine how rare/expensive that would be though. :S

I kinda want a Sniper Ball. It would be able to accurately lock on to a single wild Pokémon when you are in a double/multi-battle in the wild. That would make it easier to catch a single Pokémon without having to tediously beat the others first.

Synerjee and IvarZeNorwegian like this.
  13. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So many good ideas, ( Rainbowball Sniperball and The Skyball) I honestly don`t know if I could even be Close to come up With a half as good idea as Yours :P

14. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Maybe a Cyberball that looks really epic and hightech and stuff. It also immediately transfers the captured Pokémon to the PC.

15. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd create a Snowball. Haha. It'll look exactly like a snowball and will have a higher capture rate for Pokémon that are either Ice-type or roundish in shape such as Qwilfish, Koffing and Marill. It also has 100% capture rate in Hail.

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Sand Ball? Not sure if this has been suggested but a Pokéball great for use in deserts, against ground type Pokémon. Maybe even in Sandstorm weather. Would be very useful!

17. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    The Scorchball, basically it's for the day time,(like the dusk ball is for the night time/caves), but an added effect will be, to have a higher chance of catching with success on a Fire type. It's colors would be that of Fire but it would be a clear/transparent type of ball with a fire burning inside it; like it was alive, just like my RP Character's(Akio) Fire Orb necklace.

18. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Aurora Ball.
    One that shimmers like a Aurora Borealis.
    I would love to see that in Pokémon contests. :3

19. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Oh my god a Pokéball specifically to higher the chances on getting a shiny Pokémon caught like Shiny ball? idk xD

20. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Yes you may be right about that, so maybe call it a storm ball instead. The design would probably involve storm clouds and some sort of weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.