1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could move to Alola, which Island would you move to?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Dec 10, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I would move to Melemele Island so I could play with the Rockruff

2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Probably Akala Island. It seems you can do the most stuff there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'd do Akala as well. Housing's gonna be cheaper and you can still get easy access to most of the fun things. All you're really missing is the big city.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Melemele! I love the huge city with a shopping mall there, plus Ilima is my favorite character from this generation and he lives there. (b' ')b Poni is also really relaxing and connected to nature.. I feel like I'd be happy to live in the Seafolk Village.

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Poni Island so that I could be out in the wilderness. I mean, can you just imagine waking up to that view every day?

6. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I would move to Melemele. There are so many nice people there, and the climate seems really nice and tropic! And the city would be great.

7. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would love Poni Island for the view and peace. No loud malls, no excuse for any legal guardians to drag me to said malls, just the stunning skies and wilderness and so much opportunity to run around.
    The Pelippers would be a problem, but they WILL learn that I AM THEIR RULER soon.
    #MissingNo

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would move to Ula'ula, I love the atmosphere there and it seems so serene

9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Whichever one Lillie is in. No? Nobody knows? Ok, then

Akala Island, I suppose. The trial sights are cool and such, and has my 2nd/3rd fav alola character living on it. (I'll leave you to guess who that is. Gladion doesnt count, he moves out of the apartment last I checked.)

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Melemele! It seems the most convenient. But I'd be happy on any of the islands, it's a beautiful region.

11. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'd move to Akala Island because a) my fav Alola character lives there and I mean still does. b) most of my favorite type live on that island and then that's the main reason.

Now as for you @Squidy822
    I'd just like to take a guess at the character out of two people. Mallow or Olivia

12. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    This, basically. I've never been a fan of really big cities, so Akala would suit me better.

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Ula'ula Island most likely. It seems like the most diverse out of all the islands and would be a nice place to settle down. There is a pretty coast to the southeast, an oasis and a black beach to the south, a desert and a snowy mountain in the center(gotta defend that champ title), a power plant, Hokulani Observatory for stargazing, and the beautiful Malie City.

If you get bored you can also crash Po Town for lulz.

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Ula'ula! It has two awesome mountains, one with an observatory and one with the League, along with a nice variety of areas to explore!

15. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Melemele island! It's in such a beautiful area and there's tons to do there.

16. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    HeaHea or whatever it is spelled, only because it sounds so funny

17. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    im a sucker for shopping so melemele

although ula'ula also sounds like TONS of fun.

18. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    Since its relatively easy to go from one island to the next. via ferry or mantine surfing or even flyin on charizard. id move to Poni island...cause im a hermit and i like to kep it that way >.>