1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you could retype a pokemon, wich would it be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by IvarZeNorwegian, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    For me, I would retype Darkrai to dark-ghost. It would be extremely OP tho.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Breloominati

Breloominati Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Meganium - Grass/fairy
    Yanmega - Bug/dragon
    Serviper - Poison/dragon
    Cofagrigus - Ghost/fighting
    Weezing- Poison/Fire
    And Haxorus - Dragon/steel.

3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Gyarados - Water/Dragon please GF make it Dragon type plzzzz
    Goodra - Dragon/Poison
    Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf - Psychic/Fairy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I pretty much agree with all of those, especially Goodra. Literally nothing about its design makes me think "yeah that's definitely a dragon". Furthermore, I think Milotic could get the Water/Fairy type.

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Agree with these 100%, especially on the mega Gyarados.

6. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This is why I love this community. People answering and beeing able to agree/Disagree without resorting to Words like: "******" Etc etc...

But Yeah, I mostly agree With you. Possibly except Azelf. Never thought of it as a fairy, then again, It is kinda fairy-ish.

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I have to agree with everything mentioned above.

Cresselia should also be Psychic/Fairy
    Bellossom should be Grass/Fairy
    Slaking should be Normal/Fighting

8. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I think Gengar should be Ghost/dark, even if that is extremely OP. But lose it at mega evolution and go back to Ghost/poison. That`s just my two cents

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I would make Luxray into Electric/ Dark because of it's coloring. It's beautiful.

10. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Agreed, I would have given it more dark type moves if I could too. Possibly more coverage, it looks like a really versatile(< written all kinds of wrong. Probably.) Pokémon.

11. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I just feel like Blissey should be a Fairy type. Not Happiny or Chansey, but Blissey looks like a fairy. Also, Lilligant should've been a fairy while Whimscott stayed Grass.

12. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Make Gyrados water or water and dragon. I never really understood why it was part flying.

13. IvarZeNorwegian

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I ...WANT to come up With an answer, but not even the legend it`s based off have anything about it being flying in it. Maybe it would be kinda OP With it? Or, idk, not anymore as the fairy type exists. I really don`t know, but I really agree, mage Gyarados Water/dragon. If we could that is....

14. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I would retype Torkal to be Fire/Ground or Fire/Rock. It really looks like it should be, with that rock shell it has. I would also make Granbull and Snubbull psychic types again. Those things look nothing like a fairy!

15. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    mfw what i thought they were normal types

If i had to retype anything, I'd go for Mantine or Lumineon to Water/Fairy instead of Water/Flying and Water... they just kinda looked fairy-ish to me, and they both could really use the typing buff.

16. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Dusknoir Ghost/Fighting

dont know why but it looks like a fighting ghost to me

17. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Milotic to Water/Fairy kthnxbai. It looks like it could be one, and being part Fairy would be really awesome for it XD

Oh, and Emboar to Fire/Ground because three Fire/Fighting starters in a row is pretty lame and it'd be kinda devastating with Ground STAB.

18. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    I would retype Misdreavus and Mismagius to Ghost/Fairy.
    Misdreavus has a fairy appearance. Mismagius too.

Yup i agree Lilligant should have been Grass/Fairy.

Gothitelle should be Psychic/Dark it can learn many different Dark type moves.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Crawdaunt...I want him to be part Dragon or something! It would get rid of that annoying Super Effective fighting weakness (Which is one of the most common types in the competitive game) and overall would make him much cooler. He doesn't get many Dragon moves, but surely he would get more if was an actual Dragon type!

Oh yeah, and a part Fighting Staraptor would be great too, despite it losing the stab on moves like Quick attack and Close Combat.

20. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Happiny-Chansey-Blissey! I'd like them to get Steel type for more stalling happiness :) That would make no sense though lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.