1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you were stuck in a room...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChocoChicken, May 29, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Let's say that you were stuck in a room. It's completely inescapable. The walls are infinitely thick, the doorway is blocked off infinitely, and you were in a little empty square in the middle of an infinitely large universe. Somehow, there also happens to be an infinite oxygen supply, just so that you can breathe. You are given a piece of bread and a cup of water for mealtimes - nothing more. The floor and ceiling are made of the same hard material that everything else is made of. This material is indestructible. After exactly seven days, you are teleported out by an unknown force. There is no other method of escape. Yes, there is no way this would happen in real life, but why not?
    You can bring one thing with you. What would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    so this is basically surviving in an inescapable room for seven days? doesn't seem too bad... then again i dont want to say this and be instantly teleported to an inescapable room. :v

ugh it's so hard to decide what to bring... i'd say my phone just so i can have some entertainment. if fully charged, my phone can at least provide me with some level of entertainment for a few days if i use it wisely so i think that's my go-to thing to take with me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PokemonMozzy

Flamey
    (Charmander)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.5
    Water Stone ★★★
    Make sure device is fully charged up as well as , Put power saver on device , use it once in while and computer other while , when both run out of power, sleep , eat , repeat for the final days

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I hope there's a working toilet in there with T-paper. Otherwise, you will hardly be able to stand the smell.

5. PokemonMozzy

Flamey
    (Charmander)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.5
    Water Stone ★★★
    XD true

6. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    If there's internet, then I bring my fully charged laptop on the lowest brightness with power saver on to at least have some connection with the outside world for a few days.
    If there isn't internet, then I bring my phone.
    If there's no phone service, I bring extra water.

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm going to assume there's no internet in this room, so I'm going to rely on my good old mp3 player and a (working) set of headphones. I can amuse myself for hours on end with just music. It wouldn't be the most ideal situation, but I would be able to do it. And hey, it would be the perfect place to brainstorm for my stories.

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Presuming no internet here, I would bring one of my Tom Clancy books probably either The Bear and The Dragon or Hunt for Red October.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Sheets of paper, sketchpens, crayons~
    I can draw clothes those days which is a thing I like!

10. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Can we bring people? I’d bring @Butternut . We shall survive purely on memes and annoying the heck out of eachother.

Butternut likes this.
  11. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    One thing?
    Hmmmmmm.....
    I'd bring a a Comic Book , a VERY long one , so i wont get bored

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I will bring @butt- damn, awney beat me to it.

Well then, I would bring my phone fully charged, that is or probably art book, I need to practice colouring xD or my digital art tablet which I am trying to get used to. Or a tv , I can survive watching cartoons.

13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I would probably bring my (piano) keyboard. There is a whole ton I can do with it, and I could stay busy for a whole week, given I have a power source.

14. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    If I Am Inside That Room...
    The Water For The Watercolour Pencil, The Sheet Of Waterproof Papers And The Sketchepens.

Who Knows?
    That Experience Can Inspired Someone To Create A Original Art!

15. RosieVulpes

Sweetheart
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Like how big is the room? Big enough to lie down? Sit in? If it was big enough to lie down I would definitely have a fully stocked(complete with phone and better food) backpack or if it was only big enough for me to sit down, then I'll bring my phone with one of these portable chargers attached.

16. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I enjoy having my tablet. If there's no internet or Wi-Fi then I would have an instrument of some kind and teach myself how to play. Maybe I could annoy the person keeping me there so much that they set me free.