1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'll just ignore some people.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gabidou99, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabidou99

Gabidou99 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'll just ignore some people who like picking on a retarded white 13 year old. You won. You beat me in a battle of wits. A battle of wits that have no meaning but to make another person angry for no reason. I have gotten better recently, but its only these threads and some other posters that like picking on a kid. I don't care if a useless OTer is better than me, like that makes sense. Please see this and say, "Ok." My random outburst to show my side of comedy was from my opinion. Anybody who hates me so much that when I am in the fucking mood that I am never in now when I post and attack for no reason, leave me the fuck alone, you nasty trolls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Who was trolling and harassing you? That kind of behavior is unacceptable on Lake Valor, I hope that you reported them instead of just making this thread. I also think that this might just serve to anger others and continue to fuel whatever conflict that you are a part of. Please, don't hesitate to report threats or harassment to an Admin or Moderator, we are here to help you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Shiny, I think he meant on another forum. xD

4. Gabidou99

Gabidou99 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    It's a copypasta on another forum :P

5. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Well, I'm sure you won't have to worry about this here. Everyone's pretty nice. I guess I should look at the tags more, eh?

6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Mmm granted we don't have a ranting zone on here, it seems you've vented what you wanted to say so I'll call time on this here thread if you don't mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.