1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Illusion Confess is in the House!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by IllusionConfess, Nov 10, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllusionConfess

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi there My Name is Illusion Confess Nice to meet you all as you can obviously see i am just a Zoroark. [3D='571']

But don't let your mind be Deceived!! I am not like other Zoroark's

I was born not with Illusions but Transformation as well!

Person: "But What does that mean!?!"

That means I have the Power To Transform you Or me into whatever I want.

Person:"but how do I avoid being transformed by you"

Ok i am not Evil i will not use my powers unless

A. I am bored XD
    B. You make me mad (i hardly get mad so good luck with that bro)
    C. You ask me to

Of Course I could Also put a time limit on how long I can transform you want a day? A month? A year? I can do that, problem with that is that it might come with a slight mind change maybe like a 10% Chance

Person: "what if I get captured while in my Pokémon form?"

Very Good Question Don't Get Captured! I hope you good at running kida. If you get captured and you transformed into a Pokémon you will be stuck as that Pokémon for a while until the trainer decides to release you or i come and transform you back myself.

Person: "How will I find you if I get captured by a Pokémon Trainer?"

Well in that Case you got two choices in this part

A. I am Either Following You (either Disguised or in my Zoroark Form)
    B. In my Cave *I point to it*

Person: "What Happens if a Pokémon Trainer captures you?"

OH Dont worry about that! I will never get captured hehe! (I just signed my freedom away there XD someone comes in with a lvl 100 Lucario "BRING IT ON"!!!!)

Person: "Last Question other than Transformation And Illusion What else do you do?"

Well I do Know all of the movesets of all Pokémon.. but if I don't know the attack it takes more of my energy to do so. Didn't know what I mean?

*i use Roar of Time as I fall over panting* thats what i mean....

Thats all you need to know about me! I Hope i Answered all of you questions!! Until than My people happy hunting *i run off laughing*

2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! That's definitely one of the most interesting introductions I've ever seen. XD

If you need help with the site, feel free to ask a Mentor or staff member! Hope you enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Good introduction, you used a colour related with Zoroark, you explained your self very well and you look interesting. Its going to be good to have you here, I hope you enjoy the community as we do. Welcome to Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.