1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic ~IllusionFox's Art Shop~ [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Market' started by JadeFox, Mar 5, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I haven't finished any of the pieces yet
    Internally screms intensify
    But I will say that I've started on all of the pieces! Whenever I get my sketchbooks back I'll be able to work on them more... agare m, I'm sorry that it's taken this long, I just haven't been very motivated lately, and school has been taking up a lot of time... :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    @Lillie @BlackSmithy @Barandofl @VIctoryStar34IsBack

Hey guys, I'm very well aware that I haven't done an of your art orders in a long time now... some of you have been waiting months :sweat: I've been very busy in the past few weeks, so I think it might be best to let you all know that I will be closing my shop for now. I'll be opening up a new shop after I get better, and once I have more time to take commissions. When I get back to the market, though, be sure to find my shop, as you four will have a free art order for your troubles. Thank you all, and have a nice day ^_^

VictoryStar34 and Darcy like this.
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    What I meant was, sorry that was blank, I was trying to type this on a Wii U, and that didn't work. Well, that's ok. That's all I have to say!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #63 Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017