1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal IllusionFox's Silver Speedlocke!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by JadeFox, May 1, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey guys, its:

[3d='lugia']IllusionFox's Silver Speedlocke![3d='lugia']

You might be thinking, "What. Speedlocke?" (I know, I can read your mind XD). So I'll give it a quick run-down.

Speedlockes are basically the same as nuzlockes, but with one big difference; you have to finish the nuzlocke in a limited amount of time. This makes the game MORE challenging, so you have to manage your time with this!

SO HERE ARE MY RULES!!!

1. I can only catch the first Pokémon of each area (gifted Pokémon do not count towards this).
    2. Only two Pokémon Center heals per Gym city (one for non-gyms).
    3. If a Pokémon faints, it is dead, and cannot be used any longer. I must release it into the wild.
    4. I cannot use legendaries.
    5. If I find a shiny (somehow), I am able to catch it. ITS LEGAL SON!
    6. My starter Pokémon will be based on the last digit of my Trainer ID number: 0-3 Chikorita, 4-6 Cyndaquil, and 7-9 Totodile.
    7. AND I MUST FINISH THE GAME IN 10 HOURS. Even if I am a minute late, I will still lose the speedlocke.

So! After establishing my rules, later today I will start my Silver Speedlocke, under the name GOLD (for nostalgia reasons XD)! Thanks in advance for following this, and YES, I'm already dreading Whitney!!! And if there is a certain Pokémon you would like to be named after you, let me know, and I will do it if I ever get that Pokémon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I can't hit the "follow" button any faster. I'm excited to see this, though I've never actually played through the original Silver before. Hope you have more luck in Silver than I do in Black. :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JadeFox likes this.
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Oh god. All I gotta say is...Silver. Yeah.
    If you manage to catch a Psyduck and evolve it, call it Gira for me, will you? Thanks!
    Good luck, hope this goes well. You doing a Speedlocke makes it that much harder, because that's less time for grinding. And Whitney.
    Whitney's freaking Miltank.
    Hope you have a trick up your sleeve...
    #MissingNo

JadeFox likes this.
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    10 hours isn't much time! I wish you luck, this will be a hard nuzlocke! Those games were tough for me as a kid, I can only image playing them with a time limit and with the death policy

JadeFox likes this.
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    CHAPTER ONE: Start dat nuzlocke!!!

Let's go guys! I'm gonna keep this simple, so it's a bit easier on me! XD

- Went to Prof. Elm's, and received Cyndaquil (I.D. digit was 6). Nicknamed it "Flame".
    - Walked through Route 29, Cherrygrove City, and Route 30 after being assigned to go find a guy.
    - Got a Mystery Egg and a Pokédex from Mr. Pokémon and Prof. Oak respectively.
    - Got freaked-out phone call, rushes through Cherrygrove only to run into Mr. Edgy Red Hair Guy.
    - Battled him and his Totodile, and won.
    - Went back to New Bark Town, and told the police about Silver.
    - Sent away from home to do the Pokémon League Challenge.
    - Caught a Pidgey on Route 29. Nickname: "Birb", after @[member="Achromatic"]'s other Birbs.
    - Caught a Geodude on Route 46. Nickname: "Pet Rock". This guy should be helpful with Falkner!
    - Took my free heal in Cherrygrove, stocked up on potions.
    - Route 30: Weedle. Named "Endrew", after LV's Weedle Enthusiast, @[member="Endrew Swiftwind"].
    - Trained a bit.
    - Dark Cave: Zubat. Named "Achrobatic", once again after Achromatic's Zubats of past.
    - Went to Violet City, and took my first heal.
    - Went in Sprout Tower, where Flame evolved into a Quilava!
    - Got HM05 Flash!

And I'm done. Ima put the pictures of each Pokémon and my Trainer Card for each entry.

Pokémon:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So yeah. I also realized that 10 hours might be too hard, so I've pushed the time limit up to 12 hours. I thought this might be a little bit less stressful, and will let me grind at least a little bit more.

Next time, I'll battle Falkner and make it to Azalea Town! See you guys then!

TIME:
    (0:54) out of (12.0)

Weedle Enthusiast likes this.
  6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Mr. Edgy Red Hair Guy is now Silver's unofficial nickname.
    #MissingNo

JadeFox likes this.
  7. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Seems like a good start! Since steel types were new in that game, Quilava should help with Jasmine. 12 hours still doesn't seem like enough, but good luck anyway!

Also, is it just me, or is Quilava winking in that image? ;)

JadeFox likes this.
  8. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Good luck with your Speedlocke! (I am quite amused/pleased to see that I am being notified about Weedles in Nuzlockes).

9. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Speedlock for extra punishment! Wowza! Good luck with it :D