1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm back and better than ever!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Pokechu, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Hey!

This site has changed SO much and half of you probably don't remember me, but I'm Pokechu. No, it's not Pokémon and Pikachu put together. Actually, it is. 100% original, do not steal!!!1

I quit being active sometime in 2014 and joined in 2013. It's 2k16 now and I'm just coming back. Talk about breaks, I basically disappeared from the face of the planet. I guess I'm making an introductory topic because I never made one, I want attention, and it'd be nice to have people know I'm actually coming back from the dead. Things you should know about me? I'm pretty cringe worthy at times, but I feel I'm pretty humorous. I was pretty active, and I will try to be again. My favorite colors have to be blue or pink, and when I'm able to, I ramble. I just canNOT be quiet! I'm a loud person tbh.

It'll be fun meeting all of you new people! :) all of the people i know are in the staff now and it makes me mad >:^( I'm a member 4ever

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Doomhound likes this.
  2. Cartridge

Cartridge Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽368.5
    Welcome back! Haha and this little speech/post is cracking me up. Anyway can't wait to see around and you seem pretty chill. There is a discord chat if you want to hit that up and talk with everyone otherwise, see you around Pikachu I mean Pokémon Pokechu.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome back, Pokechu! It's always great to see people return! I don't think I met you before (I joined in December 2014), but you seem to e a really great person who's very similar to me! Let's be friends! :D
    As you can see, LV has changed soooo much, all for the better! For example, our Showdown chat is gone and we have a Discord chat now. Ot's a great place to hang out at with other members and I highly recommend it!
    Enjoy your (second) stay! \o/

4. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Welcome back to the sire frond! I hope you fit in well with the other members, and stick around for a while longer. If you have any questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to ask.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there! Its great to have you back, I am kinda new so I am glad to see you coming back :D

6. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FRICKING FOREVER

I might have been houndoom17 back when you were around, i'm not sure... I do remember the ultra competitive "Count to 10" thread though

So excited to see you back around though! Hope to see you posting and in the discord soon

Pokechu likes this.
  7. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    SAME! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I WAS CONTEMPLATING ON JOINING BACK OR NOT BUT I JUST SAID "EH, IT WAS PRETTY FUN, I'M DOING IT!"

Count to 10 was the boss. For me, that's the best thread on this entire forum.

And thanks! It's really nice to be back, the site has changed so much, but like Megarai111 said, it changed for the better.

8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Hey there, welcome back to LV! Of course I don't remember you at all, seeing as I've been here for about 6 months, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends ^_^. It seems like you know some people, and can probably navigate on your own, but if you have any questions or if you anybody to chat with, I'm available. C u around!

Pokechu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.