1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm Bored.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 27, 2022.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Look at me.
    Look at yourself.

Congrats you have eyes, oh god wait no don't look at me like that. Put your eyes back in your head please.

Have you guys ever thought, damn. Life kinda mid ngl, WELL I'M HERE TO HELP WITH THAAT!

IT'S TIME FOR LASSUS'S INVENTIONS!

Let's make a new thing, bbbbmbmbbmbmbbmbbbmbbbmbbmbbmbbmbbmbmbm,

I call it the "Fubowubo!" It's like one of those Wacky wavey inflatable arm toobmen and instead of flapping around in the wind. It has a gun. It propels itself in the air by shooting a glock 19.

"Wow, that's a hazard." WELL IT MAKES LIFE FUN! ALWAYS HAVING WORRY IF A STRAY BULLET WILL DOME YOU! It's kinda like the floor is lava, you'll never know when someone will call it out.

Speaking of the floor is lava, what if we all just. Go into a very crowded mall, angry children cause they're waiting in line, aspirated parents. . . You breathe in and ... "THE FLOOR IS LAVA!"

I want to do that. Just see the reaction of scared strict parents as their kid books it from the line as fast as they can as though ice cream was just called. The entire mall scattering playful adults playing as well, children separated from their parents, people pushing and shoving .

And then it starts. "Twenty! Nineteen! Eigh.." So on and so forth, the screams of agony of people looking for a location, parents screaming for their children. It's like a gas molecule, people running into everyone, shoving.

Once the timer hits zero, it starts. The floor is now lava, and the store they were all waiting for opens, and thousands of gallons of water poured out, those who were on the floor were washed away. The screams of people fill the mall, those who didn't listen dead on the spot by the force of the water alone.

i think i need a therapist.

nah that's boring, I wanna punch god.

punching god... hmmmmmmm...... i need to write that story... i got a lot of time............. fuck it, imma start that now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ADDING MORE ONTO THIS,

HUMANS ARE CHEMICAL REACTIONS!

We produce heat, we're made when two substances are mixed together *Your parents*, we create odors (Sweat), we precipitate (we shit). We are legit just chemical reactions.

3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★

Did you... not know? Humans are constantly undergoing chemical reactions, as are all living creatures, as is the sun. Cell respiration.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    damn, Lassus got schooled by a literal birdbrain