1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question I'm gonna cut straight to the point

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Chron, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chron

Chron Memegeist Guardian

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    What's up with Battle Camp Week 2?

There's a couple of us who came to this site because we wanted to participate in this area of the Summer Scramble specifically, and would really like to see it come back. Any word on anything?

Thanks! seriously though Battle Camp Week 2 or riot, I'd like to be able to contribute to this competition and since there's no trivia or writing I'm running out of things to help with

PoserPanda and Haunted Ditto like this.
  2. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I feel the same way, there is a lot of different battling going on for arcade games, asking questions and hatching eggs, but I'm not really interested in any of these events so far. Do you think a poll would help, or do you have something else in mind?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Honestly, it's up to the mods. I'm sure Week 2 will come out eventually, but it'll still take time for HD to figure out all the stuff. And I'm not completely sure if each week is a different event and how many mods still are able to post their events, so it might be a while. I'd say it's best to estimate that there will either be 2 or 4 weeks the whole month, so in the case that it ends up being only two weeks, there's nothing we can do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    I think seeing as how the mods didn't post up Week 2 last week it'll be here this week

Also there were a bunch of time conflicts for a lot of participants (at least, those who I talked to) the first week and maybe they are trying to finagle a good solution for everyone?

5. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    And I can ensure you that most SS participles have logged in every day last week just to check on the SS to find the thread about the Week 2 of the battle camp

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Just following up...I am sorry for the delay. We (as a staff team) felt it was more important to fix up some stuff before putting out a new week's Battle Camp. Hope you can enjoy Week 3s and Week 4s ones though!

Haunted Ditto and ChocoChicken like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.