1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm here, if you don't mind

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Cadbberry, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello there, I am Cadbberry, some people may know me from Bell Tree, Deviant Art, Smash Camp, and thats really it. I am an artist with little talent and I don't really do much. I have a Pokémon game from every generation and I enjoy Pokémon very much, to the point of having a blog on it, and I thought I would jump back in.
    I seem to have had this account for a while but never used it, so I guess I would be a newbie who is returning... so Hello all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rayquaza likes this.
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hey! Welcome to LV! I'm glad you decided to return. Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Caddddd! Hi fam! :D Welcome to LV and please stay! You'll love it here.

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,677.4
    Hey there, and welcome back! It's pretty cool that you and LV have crossed paths once again! (Who knows, maybe this is destiny!). In either case, I think you should consider sticking around for good this time, as Lake Valor is the greatest site I have found on the internet up to this point (maybe tied with Youtube). If you have any questions about how anything works, you can ask me or any other staff member, and we'd be more than happy to help you. I hope you like it here, and choose to stay this time ^_^

5. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Hi! I'm that guy who made fun of Lost! Welcome to LV. Is your name from the cloyingly sweet easter treat? Either way welcome

6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome Cad! I hope you like my home! It's overwhelming now, but if you ever need help, feel free to ask!

8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    It is a bit overwhelming but its nice at the same time XD Thanks for welcoming me

9. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Hey Cad, glad to see you here! :D It was fun doing all those Smash Camp activities with you and the rest of our cabin, so I hope you'll have just as much fun with the rest of us!
    As you've probably already seen, we have a forum section for pretty much all of the interests you listed (and more). We also have our own Blogs system where you can share with us pretty much anything that isn't fit to be a topic. Make sure to read our blog rules before making one though.

And in case you haven't already noticed, Summer Spectacular is upon us! That means there's a whole load of events you can partake in, if you wish. If you're still overwhelmed then that's cool too, but if you see something that piques your interest, feel free to check it out. ;)
    Also, as Lost stated, you're more than welcome to ask any of us if you're in need of help or have a question about anything. We'll be more than happy to assist you. :) See you around!

10. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Pretty much whatever Sanc said. Your art looks super good, how wonderful. Even though this site might be overwhelming at first, I hope you'll be able to fit in in time ^^

11. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome (back) to LV! If you need help with anything, give any one of us a shout. It's nice having you here. :)

Cadbberry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.