1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm new here 0w0

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by LyraTheBard, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Also if you still have the Gibble that brought you here, what's the OT?
    Because I think it's a Pokémon from the Wonder Trade Wednesday, like that we could know who brought you here :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LyraTheBard

LyraTheBard Bug Catcher

Misdreavus
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.8
    Altair, ID No. 169325, Jolly Gible (named "tradepkm.net"), Sand Veil Ability, Sand Tomb, Outrage, Iron Head, and Dragon Breath for the moveset. Perfect IV's except "fantastic" HP and "decent" Sp. Atk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Ok, I searched a bit but couldn't find an Altair.
    If Altair is here, could he/she/etc. say it? x)

4. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    00000000wwwwwwwwwwwwww000000000

Welcome to meme hell in the form of a lake. Enjoy your stay.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Nah you'll fit in don't worry! Everyone is super cool here. Welcome Lyra. o/ I love Flygon a lot myself, it was always a staple on my RSE teams.. so reliable.

Enjoy your time here. <3

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    'Evening, Lyra. I apologise for being a bit late to the party, but how are you enjoying Lake Valor so far? Is it what you expected it to be? Or more? Or less? ...I hope it's not less, but if it is, feedback is good as to why that's the case.

And did you have any questions, or can you reasonably find your way around? How deep you decide you wade into the lake is up to you, but I would recommend doing so one step at a time.

7. LyraTheBard

LyraTheBard Bug Catcher

Misdreavus
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.8
    I'm really enjoying it here, I'm just a bit too socially awkward to know what to do or how to do it or actually say much tbh xD

thank you very much for asking ^^

8. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    yo~! welcome to lv and it's fine, i'm sure quite a few people here are socially awkward (myself included !!) anyway, enjoy the lake :)

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Oh no! I am so late for welcoming you. Sorry.
    Anyways, have fun and enjoy LV!