1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm New ~

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Skia Wolf, Nov 17, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skia Wolf

Skia Wolf Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello, I just joined this forum and it seems really good! I've loved Pokémon for several years. My first game was actually Pokémon Diamond. My brother had Pearl and he convinced me to play it. Since then I've loved it so much, and after playing Sapphire in the past I can't wait for Omega Ruby! It comes out on the 28th here though I won't be able to play it until the 1st of December as I'm with my girlfriend for a few days starting on the 27th xD

But anyway, I'm a sixteen-year-old girl and I really hope I can enjoy it on here! I'm very friendly so please don't hesitate to talk to me ^-^ I can ramble on sometimes, though... >u<

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, my first game was Diamond too :D It's great right?

I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions you can always contact me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Omega Ruby...I am too nervous too D:....
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!, I wish you luck here and I hope you enjoy the place!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Aww Diamond was your first game? Diamond was also one of my first Pokémon games as well <3. Welcome to Lake Valor I hope you're enjoying your time on the forum. Send me a message if you ever want to chat or let the mentors know if you need help with anything on the forum. Have a great time here!

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Man, everyone's so psyched about ORAS, but Pearl and Platinum used to be my drugs when I played them. XD Ah memories... Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome welcome, Skia! You sound like a very friendly person. n~n

Aww OR/AS come out on the 21st here but I won't be able to play until the following week since we'll be on a family trip during that time. Glad you're as excited as the rest of us given how amazing those games are looking so far! Maybe you can stop by Lake Valor's OR/AS forum to discuss it with us? I'm sure you'd enjoy that, especially since it's so active with many open topics. [:

Have a blast either way and do ask if you need anything at all, yes?

7. NativeBlasion

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    Welcome to the server ^_^. I hope you have a happy time, and if you are ever looking for someone to talk to or battle, Im almost always on.

-May you never have to face Whitney's Milktank...

8. Pokejohnx

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome, i am also new! I hope you like this place, personally I have already started getting addicted!

In diamond and pearl i really loved the new graphics(compared to previous gens) and i used to love how the waterfalls were running, and the snowy places and mountains! It had so many new things! But yea, Hoenn region comeback is such a fascinating remake! I am also getting the game in 28th so i understand your pain xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.