1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Improve a Pokémon v.2

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gwoomy, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    This thread already exists but it's closed now. So I'm opening a new one!

If you could improve one thing about a Pokémon, what would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I kinda want Marill and Azumarill to be less round and have similar body shapes to Pikachu and Raichu. I'm not the only one, am I?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Nothing really, except
    • DEMOLISH WEAK SHINIES. SERIOUSLY, FOR ONE IF YOU FIND THEM ON SAY THE LAKE I DONT THINK THERES ANY SHINY PARTICLES AND FOR SOME YOU CAN BARELY TELL THEIR SHINY.
    • Make Floette line Fairy/Grass. At least Florges.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    WHY IS VIKAVOLT SO SLOW MAKE IT FASTER T_T

FireSpartan5 and BraviaryScout like this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I would make Salamance more scarier and make it more closer to a dragon like appearance.

6. Dancey

Dancey Sailor

THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE L E D G E N D
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽133.7
    Seel, and maybe a bunch of other Pokémon, should probably have a bit more originality. All they really did for Seel was replace the a in seal with an e, and put a little horn on it's head. Maybe have a better color palette, preferably more than one color, and maybe some more different features other than that horn on it's head, and change the name, as well. Same with Dewgong, though it's name is fine, just the color palette and design in general should be better.

7. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Give Flygon a mega!

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Add the Fairy type to Cresselia and the Psychic type to Golduck.

Jordi, Wolf Expert and FireSpartan5 like this.
  9. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    i'd say.. make charizard and aerodactyl (and those other dragon-looking pokémon) dragon types !! and change alolan exeggutor's typing (remove the dragon type from it) hahah :D

Jordi likes this.
  10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Um, drop the -Ice typing from Cloyster...? Buff its Spec. Def. as well; even just 20 points to its base stat would be enough.

As an aside, Grass-Dragon is the perfect typing for Alolan-Exeggutor (it makes much less sense for Mega-Sceptile than Alolan Exeggutor, to be frank).

Also, make Stealth Rock do neutral damage to all Pokémon (1/8 would be sufficient), not percentage-based-on-type.

11. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    really?? :o i don't see how (i might sound a little rude in saying that, and i'm sorry ;-; i just want to know pls don't hate me TTwTT)
    @ShinigamiMiroku

12. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Relax; no hate here. :thumbsup:

In truth, this video can explain it far better than I ever could:

Gwoomy likes this.
  13. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
  14. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    ahhh i see!!! thanks for the helpful video ;) @ShinigamiMiroku
    ((ah, sorry this accidentally sent a second time))

15. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Not a problem! In fact, he has a number of other Pokémon-related videos, in case you might be curious about any of them; I highly recommend GG's work regardless, but he's touched on Pokémon a number of times, so it's relevant here. :D

(and yeah, I've had to deal with double-posts a few times; an admin will probably stop by at some point to delete it for you)

16. dangokura

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
  17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'd improve Flareon because its one of my favs and also 'cause its weaker than most eeveelutions.
    Something like Fire Tornado which totally wraps the opponent in a fire hurricane like structure and sucks out its energy sounds cool!

Jordi likes this.
  18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I think there's a move like that already, but no one uses it because it's just a slightly stronger variant of Fire Spin. Plus, Flareon needs more 80+-power physical options, not to mention better Speed because most of the stuff that kills it is faster (that and it is usually already down 1/4 of its HP due to the ever-present Stealth Rock, 1/2 if max Spikes is also out).

19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm just gonna casually add Dark type to Luxray, because it could really use that and it looks the part.

20. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'd give Psyduck and Golduck Psychic typing as their secondary with Water. I'd also boost Golduck's special attack by 10 and its speed by 20, giving it 80/82/78/105/80/105 making it stronger, but still balanced.