1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

in dire need of a sniper 5-6iv hasty kingra! a 2 for 6 deal!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by MAARTINSDOG, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAARTINSDOG

MAARTINSDOG Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    im LF: a horsea, seadra, or kingra with the sniper ability that's Hasty and has 31 ivs in at least everything but spec defense( 6ivs would be awesome tho! ) that preferably has flash cannon and draco meteor. it can be cheated I don't mind ;D and in return Ill give 5 dream ball pokes that each have their hidden abilities. along with 1 5-6iv Pokémon that u choose. ( I can breed it just 4 u! nickname and all! )

Also looking for a flawless impish or careful talonflame, flechinder, or flechling with galewings that has tail wind, brave bird ,roost and any random egg move preferably steel wing ( highest priority ) and quick guard ( not so high priority ) and tail wind ( highest priority #1 )

I will check back every other day starting tommaro ( Monday, July 21st )

Thanx in Advance!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I don't have a Talonflame like that, but I do have a 5IV Kingdra with Sniper that I bred if you are interested in it. Here's some more information about it-

Kingdra ♀ [Dive Ball]
    Hasty Nature
    Ability: Sniper
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
    -Octazooka
    -Signal Beam
    -Flash Cannon
    -Draco Meteor

If you're interested in trading for it, I can nickname it for you, as well!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MAARTINSDOG

MAARTINSDOG Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    O-O hell yea!
    i'd love it!
    when do you want to trade? im free on week days from 1pm to midnight ;D
    also what would you want in extange? I can breed a lot of things ( 6iv ditto and such :D )
    if anything I have an extra perfect ditto and can throw in thi 5 dream ball Pokémon or like I mentioned I can personally breed a Pokémon 4 you.

4. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I'm free most evenings from about 9 PM to 2 AM my time (EST, New York time). I'll be away tonight helping a friend, but let me know if those times are good for you!

And what Dream Ball Pokémon do you have? I'm not really looking for anything in particular, but I do love Hidden Ability pokés, so I'm curious as to what you have.

5. MAARTINSDOG

MAARTINSDOG Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    the dream ball Pokémon are not perfect in any which way the only special thing about them is that they have their hidden ability and that their in dream balls just to let you know! I can breed them with my ditto t give them decent ivs and have them retain their ball ( their all female so ball transfers to child :D )
    this is the list:
    kangaskhan
    riolu
    shuckle
    munna
    Exploloud ( male ) and with a really bad nickname
    mantine ( with air cutter )
    porygon
    swablu
    togepi
    sigilyph
    drifloon
    igglypuff
    musharna
    dratini
    stunfisk ( male )
    bronzong
    bronzor
    staryu
    landorus theraine form ( not the best ivs and timid )
    snover ( most likely with dream world exclusive move I have to check )
    event gothitelle from B/W 2 ( impish and not shure of iv spread )
    thunderus theraine form ( not the best ivs and is modest fully trained too )

that's just about every one I have! like I mentioned above, if you want me to, I can breed the ones that are female with my 6iv ditto to give them decent ivs and the dream ball will transfer with the child ;D

also, those times are fine with me!if anything I will add you today ( july 21st Monday ) and then I will be online at around 9:30 pm until midnight. and then tommarro, and the days following, I will be online from around 2pm until midnight. sound good?

if anything find me on Facebook ;D my username on there is Martins Doug.

one more thing, my user name on here. is there any way I can change it? as you can see there is a typo. it says MAARTINSDOG when I ment to type MARTINSDOG ( I accidently typed in an extra "a" ) I really hope I can. for I have looked ( probably not well enough ) please help! thank you in advance!

6. Deltheor

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I'm really interested in that Dream Ball Dratini if that's okay with you! I don't care about its IVs or nature, as long as it's Dream Ball and female that's good with me- I can breed a good one myself, haha.

7. MAARTINSDOG

MAARTINSDOG Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    im extremely sorry that was a typo. I ment Altaria ;-; god knows how I messed up that bad. anything else you interested in? I have about 3 6iv larvitars in quickballs and 1 is female it has 4 egg moves too( sadly my only 6iv species that is kalos borrn. ) . if anything we should set up a trade so I can show my collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.