1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime In Memory of Hiroshi Ōtake as Ash's Primeape (1932-2022)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Aug 24, 2022.

?

What do you think happens if Ash's Primeape's Japanese voice actor Hiroshi Ōtake passed away?

1. Other Japanese Voice Actor might be available to Replace Ōtake's voice role as Ash's Primeape

66.7%
  2. Ash's Primeape will be written out of this main anime?

33.3%
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,383.3
    I knew that Hiroshi Ōtake, the Japanese voice actor, the one that had provided his original Japanese-language voice role as Ash's Primeape, had already passed due to his acute heart failure.T_T Did you know that? What do you think, do you think that other Japanese voice actor is available to replace a late Hiroshi Ōtake's voice role as Ash's Primeape, or do you think that Ash's Primeape will be written out of the main anime of Pokémon? Please let me know, thanks.;)

2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Huh I had not heard of this no, he had an interesting catalog of voice acting actually that I was not aware of. As for the role of Ash's Primeape, it has not appeared since the Black and White series so I dont think we will be seeing them in the future, if we do it should be pretty simple to have someone else do it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...