1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inazuma Worldwide

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Thunder, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    It has been a year since The Silver Fleet won the Zakumi Tournament, after the skyrocket of football, board members from FFI decided there would be a world tournament for lesser known countries, countries like Turkey, Kenya and India. These were all teams with great players but not great enough to get through the qualifiers for FFI so the board designed a new tournament, known as the FFIB, a world cup for team that didn't get through to the A Rank, or team who were doubted and were not asked for the A Rank. The Governor of the FFI said that if someone were to win this with exceptional results, they would be guaranteed to get a place in FFIA.
    Teams from all over the world organised trips to Zakumi, the country of the qualifiers.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Zach Nightforce
    Personality: After his good friend, Emily, showed him real football. He became an easy-going, fun-loving lad. He started his own team called Nightforce and he and his brother gathered around new players and made instant friends. Zach became the captain of Nightforce and he became a strong leader, along with his brother. All-in-all, he's a fun-loving, chirpy, strong and kind boy.
    History: After his parents died, he went to work for a warlord, Misma Muerte, who controlled him and his brother and many more children, creating the Dark Knights. Zach followed Misma's plan, lying to The Silver Fleet, pretending to be their friend. IN the finals of the Zakumi Tournament, Zach and Emily threw everything at each other and everyone became friends. After that, Zach went on a trip to Great Britain, with his brother, Jake and his friend Anubis. They met footballers in their age group and made a group of worldwide youngsters and called themselves Nightforce.
    Hissatus/Special Moves:
    Doomsword Fury: A move with the void element. This is Zach's shooting move. The ball starts on Zach's leg, it rolls down to the floor, just before it touches the ground, Zach shoots it into the air, Zach jumps up to it and then hits it many times. His speed is phenomenal so he is able to hit it many times, very fast, he spin arounds and then drills it to the ground for the final blow.
    Earth Turn: A move with the earth element. This is Zach's defensive move. He stomps his foot on the ground and turns it left and right, the pitch shakes, the opponent falls down and Zach takes the ball.
    Dummy Dash: A move with the air element. This is a dribbling move. Zach pretends to shoot the ball but when he goes for a strike he taps the ball backwards and then his other leg, chips it over his head, he then dashes at the opponent, disappears for a split second and reappears out of reach.
    Dark Tornado: A classic move, much like Fire Tornado but with dark power/aura. A shooting move.
    Tornado Fury: Horus uses a keeper move to bring Zach into the air, Zach then comes crashing down using Dark Tornado, he comes so low and then uses the power of the move, to kick the ball into the ground. Defensive combination move, mainly used for blocking or weakening an approaching shot.
    Roaring Moon: Zach shoots the ball into the air, it enlarges and becomes a moon, he jumps on top of it and drills it towards the goal. It's also a long shot.
    Fighting Spirit/Avatar: Currently his Fighting Spirit/Avatar Deadly Hound, Slash, who's Fighting Spirit Move is Dusk to Dawn.
    Other: His father was Victor Blade, who is thought of died under the hands of Misma Muerte.
    Character Element: Void
    Character: Emily Westwind
    Appearance: Medium build - round, hazel eyes - light brown (straight) hair in a ponytail. Wears a blue watch around her left wrist. Her skin tone is a bit pale. When she's not on the field, she prefers to wear a t-shirt and jeans.
    Personality: She's cheerful, happy-go-lucky, very loyal and pretty smart. She enjoys being better than others, while she absolutely hates failure. She's stubborn and tends to stick to things that are known to her. She judges people with her guts. Most people get the stamp "not fit for me" right away, but if you manage to get into her good zone, she'll do anything for you. She's especially good with her teachers: all of them love her.
    History: Emily comes from a loving family. At school, she has always been the best at everything. Her parents were there for her when she needed them, but she preferred to spend time alone. She knew from the very beginning that she should only make friends with the people who have about the same interests as her. She now has collected a small but tight bunch of friends around them. They do everything together. She helped Zach to become his proper sef.
    Hissatus/Powers:
    Hyper Cymbal- keeper - wind - much like God Hand, two cymbals appear (one from each hand) and clam the ball between her hands
    Torpedo Smash- shoot (?) - fire - a technique that can only be used after the ball has been stopped (this technique is only usable in the keeper zone), the ball is being charged with energy, after which it gets punched away into the field with great force.
    Flying Dutchman- shoot - wind - the ball gets kicked into the air. It's struck by lightning, and the force of the lightning pulls an ancient pirate ghost out of the ball, which will fly after it after the ball has been shot.
    Cymbal Strike- shoot- wind/air- Much like it's goalkeeping counterpart. It saves the ball but with feet. Emily jumps and crosses over her feet, cymbals come out of them and when the ball gets stuck between the legs, the cymbals clam together. Then she lets the ball go, she then shoots the ball with an enormous amount of power.

Fighting Spirits/Avatars: Name unknown

Other: She plays in a team called the Silver Fleet. In that team, she's a goalkeeper and a forward. The Silver Fleet has a special power called Bonding. Bonds are kind of like Mixi-Maxing, since it allows two players to borrow their hissatsus. Basically, you can bond with one or two other people from the team (one at a time!) and use their hissatsu techniques.

Character element: wind
    (I will start)

Jake shot at the left post, green aura wrapped around the ball, it bounced off and went to Anubis who was on the left side, Anubis hit the crossbar, blue aura was added to the ball, it was now a turquoise colour, it flew straight to Zach who spun around and kicked it straight into the goal, using Dark Tornado.
    "DARK TORNADO!"
    The ball was a dark blue/green colour, the shot smashed into the goal ripping a hole through the net.
    "Brother, you're working extremely hard today, you two Anubis. Why? It's our vacation."
    "Not for long, Jake. My brother Horus, I need to defeat him this time, we have a friendly with The Fleet. Then there's the trials."
    "THe trials for wha-"
    "The Football Frontier International B. The World Cup for youngsters, we may be good but there are better people and if we get chosen in the Zakumi National Team and win the cup, we'll advance to A Rank and if we win that, we'll become one of the best players in the world. The Dark Knights are over, now were are Team Nightforce!"
    "Aye!"
    The three friends shouted together. They were in Nightforce Camp, a training base for young hopefuls, 3-10. They practiced there for friendlies, they also had a pitch to play on. Nightforce had been invested in by Paolo Bianchi, Zach's doctor and friend, also a former Italian player.
    "I just want to say though, if we are to get in the team, Jake, even you, Zach. We will need to become stronger, me, smarter, Jake and Zach no matter how fast you are, you have to get faster! Us three will take Zakumi to the top!"
    Jake and Zach chuckled, they all shook hands and walked back to the dormitory.

---Meanwhile at Silver Fleet School, a few days after---

"Emily!"
    "Yes, mum?"
    "The Coach wants to see you!"
    "The Coach?"
    "Yes, get out of bed and go to the Riverbank!"
    "What about breakfast?"
    "It's 11 am, you can have brunch when you get back, just go!"
    "Yeah, okay."
    Emily ran out of the house, she waved to her friends Tigra and Wolf on the way there. They came with her. The Coach was waiting on a bench.
    "Ahh, I see you brought the team, I was going to call them too but now you're all here. We have a friendly coming up. I know it's your school vacation but that doesn't mean football is. I actually have some exciting news, the friendly team is Nightforce.
    "Nightforce as in Zach Nightforce? You mean he's coming back?"
    The team had become great friends with Zach, they said he could join the team whenever but he chose to leave and make Nightforce. Emily smiled, she remembered the time they had had on that stadium, it was them one on one, it was a great match, which she won, making Zach see real football.
    "So Coach, when is i-"
    A ball bounced onto the pitch, it had "RIGHT NOW" written on it. Suddenly, a team in a black and white kit appeared out of thin air. Their kit had one side covered in white and one side covered in black. There was a grey bolt in the middle. Anubis, appeared in casual clothes, as did Jake and then Zach appeared and shouted.
    "We are Nightforce!"[/url]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    "Well, talk about an overdramatic entrance." Wolf grinned.
    Emily suddenly thought of something.
    "Hey guys, do you know where Horus is? I haven't seen him in quite a while."
    "He's out with his dad," the coach replied. "I heard they're both busy preparing something." He got up and walked over to Zach. "I would like to officially welcome you, Nightforce! We're honored to be able to play a match against you."
    "Say, where's Horus?" Anubis had noticed the absence of the Fleet's second goalkeeper too. "And where's my dad?"
    The coach told him the same things he told Emily.
    "Oh..." Anubis looked really disappointed.
    Right at that moment, the coach's phone buzzed. He got it out of his pocket and read the message.
    "Good news, Anubis! They're coming this way as we speak. They will arrive here around the time of the second half. Are you able to wait that long?"
    "Yeah, sure!" Anubis's face cleared up.

As the teams made their way onto the pitch, Emily suddenly realized something. Horus wasn't the only one who would miss the team's first match of the new school year. Quarzer had left them too. He graduated last year and he's now studying abroad in the Netherlands. She hadn't had the chance to ask him how life is there yet, but she planned on writing a letter soon.
    The match started.
    It was great to finally play against Zach again. Emily saw her teammates enjoy the match, as well as everyone on Nightforce.
    "Here I come, Emily!" Zach managed to pass Nickel. He was right in front of the goal now. The only thing that stood between him and a goal was Emily.
    Zach performed Doomsword Fury. Emily saw that his movements had improved: he had been training.
    When he finally shot the ball, Emily grinned.
    "Heh, Zach, you're not the only one who has been training!" Emily brought out her Avatar. She remembered reading about it: Fighting Spirits, also known as Avatars, were material forms of a player's spiritual energy. When mastered, it can appear at will. When she continued reading, she had discovered a second use of the Avatar: they could be turned into armor to wear. This phenomenon was known as Armourfied Fighting Spirit, but it also got called Avatar Armed. Emily had spent her entire summer vacation, practicing this Avatar Armed. She was so happy when she finally succeeded.
    Emily shouted: "Armed!" and lifted her arms sideways while placing her right leg forward. Above her, her Avatar turned into shiny yellow blobs of energy, surrounding her body. When the energy materialized, Emily was wearing a shining silver and white armor with a blue cape.
    Emily caught the ball. She could feel the force packed inside. She gritted her teeth. The force slowly pushed her back.
    "I won't lose to you, Zach!" Emily said. The force within the ball grew weaker and eventually faded away completely. Emily's feet were a few centimetres away from the goal line. She had saved it.
    "You mastered Avatar Armed?" Zach looked surprised, but his surprise quickly turned into a grin. "Interesting! I look forward to seeing more!"
    "As do I!" Emily replied. She threw the ball to Livia and the match continued.

The entire first half played out without either team scoring a goal. Both teams had their moments of glory, but both keepers were too strong for the forwards.
    When the whistle finally sounded, both teams were exhausted. Each of them headed over to the bench to get something to drink.
    "Well done, guys!" the coach said. "You really kept them going. If we keep this up, I'm sure we can score a goal in the second half!"
    Everyone looked up when a car stopped near the field. The door opened and Horus and the Fisherman came out.
    "Horus!" Emily was happy to see him. She hadn't spoken to him in quite a while. It was good to see Horus and his dad together. It led Emily to believe that the bond between them had gotten better.
    "Hey there, Emily!" Horus smiled.
    He and the Fisherman greeted the other members of the Silver Fleet before turning their attention to Nightforce.
    "Hey, Zach! Jake! Anubis! The coach really didn't lie, you really showed up! How have all of you been!" Horus said.
    "Horus! It's good to see you!" Zach walked over and shook his hand. Jake did the same.
    "Hey, bro! It's good to see you've finally shown up! I can finally have my revenge now!" Anubis said.
    "Ha ha ha." The Fisherman smiled, looking at both his sons with pride in his eyes. "I'm sorry, but we didn't come here to participate. We have an announcement to make."
    "An announcement?" Emily was interested.
    "That's right!" The Fisherman smiled. "Some of your players have been selected to participate in the trials for the FFIB!"
    "The... FFIB?" Nickel said. His eyes widened after a few seconds. "Wait... You don't mean the Football Frontier International B class? Have some of our players been selected?"
    "Did you forget we won the Zakumi National Tournament? Of course some of us got selected!" Tigra said. "Please tell us! Who were selected?"
    A feeling of fear settled inside Emily. Was she chosen for the trials? What would happen to the players that aren't chosen?
    "Ahem. I have here a list of names." The Fisherman took out a crumpled paper from his pocket.
    That's no way to carry around such an important list! Emily thought. She smiled.
    The Fisherman flattened the crumpled paper with his hands. He then coughed again.
    "I repeat once again: the names I'll read out loud will participate in the trials. There is no guarantee that they'll end up on the national team. The players selected are: Emily!"
    Emily jumped up. She hadn't expected her name to come up first. A giant grin appeared on her face. "YESSSS!"
    "Zach!"
    Zach smiled too. He and Emily high-fived.
    "Horus!"
    Horus smiled and crossed his arms. He tried to keep his cool, but it was clear to see he was happy too.
    "Jake!"
    Jake lifted his fist into the air. He then high-fived his brother.
    "Anubis!"
    Anubis smiled. His grin was still as shark-like as ever. He high-fived Jake, Zach and waved to his brother.
    "Nickel!"
    Nickel nearly fainted. Abby and Myra had to catch him.
    "Albert!"
    Albert couldn't believe it. He started to cry out of happiness.
    "Wolf!"
    Wolf ran over to Albert and hugged him.
    "Tigra!"
    Tigra stood there, looking like he had seen it coming from miles away. He obviously enjoyed getting all the attention, even if it was just for a few seconds.
    "Chris!"
    Everyone became quiet. They all looked around. No one appeared to know who this Chris guy was.
    "And that's all." With a smile, the Fisherman put away the list. He crumpled it and put it away. He smiled. "Okay then, I'll be off to tell the other selected players the good news! I'll see you guys later!" He walked back to the car.
    "Good to hear I'm on the list too!" A boy stepped out of the shadows. He appeared to be about seventeen years old. He had brown hair and his dark brown eyes gleamed mysteriously. The vibe that hung around him was pretty creepy.
    Emily jumped back when she saw a ball fly at a couple centimetres from her head. It was a hissatsu shot.
    The boy reacted faster than Emily's eyes could follow. Within milliseconds, he had caught the ball. With just one hand. Without even blinking. He was still smiling.
    "Ooohhh..." Tigra said.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Fisherman. That's 10 players."
    "He knows, Zach, that's why I'm here. The rest of us too. I am, Craig Eden and we are Sanctuary!"
    "Craig?"
    "Zach, you know him. Me and him are what you call Imperials, or SEEDs. He was part of a team called Godspeed but his skills were too much, it was the same with me, we were both placed in Upper-Class training. We were rivals, after you defeated Misma, the training ground was destroyed. This team, Sanctuary it has many players, some we know, some we don't. Craig, he has a relation to Bailong."
    "Right you are, Zach. My team has people you know, some you don't. Fisherman, tell us the players you have chosen."
    "Well, Eden. You and Jamie Starstrike."
    "What, that's it?"
    "Yes. There are many more people trying for a place in the team. We will have our own trials, then we will enter the qualifiers and if we get the right results, we'll be entered into the FFIB. Jamie, you are a defender and Eden, you're a midfielder. Perfect, we now have a 4-4-2. Jake will be a substitute. We have four places left. The team I have chosen now is a draft team, a start. Meet me tomorrow, at the front pitch. Now, I think we should carry on with this game!"
    Zach, got the ball and placed it in the centre. Chris watched, emotionless. Craig and Jamie looked the same way. It was a strong team but the match ended goalless.
    Everyone left, except Craig and Zach. Chris had started practising.
    "Chris, right? Why are you practising now?"
    "Well, Zach. It's because I was too busy watching your match, analyzing your moves. I may not look like much but I can do quite a lot."
    "That's a bit arrogant don't you think?"
    Craig got a ball and shot it at Chris, testing his reflexes. Chris turned around, he vanished and appeared again, he shouted.
    "Spinning Stomp!"
    He vanished one more time and appeared above the ball, he lunged down at it, spinning like a windmill, then he turned once more and stomped on the ball, it flattened out. It all happened so fast but Zach and Eden saw it, they saw the flaws.
    "You're too slow, Chris. When you spin the last time, anyone could quickly take the ball and go on. I'm presuming this is a defensive move?"
    "No, it's a saving move."
    "But you play in midfield."
    "No, I do not. I'm a goalkeeper but my trainer said that I should be a midfielder, for unknown reasons."
    "Chris, answer me. Do you want to play for Zakumi?"
    "Of course!"
    "Do you want to play as a goalie, or a midfielder?"
    "I don't know."
    "By that strong shot you played at the start and the speed at the start of that save, I think you should be a midfielder. Me, Craig, Jake and Anubis, we are some of the fastest players in the continent. Now we have you, Chris, you have to pretty darn fast to get me to say that, you're fast!"
    They laughed. Zach vanished and went to NIghtforce Camp and Craig went to his. Tomorrow the trials would starts, hundreds of Zakumi citizens will try for a spot, hopefully the coach chooses three, to fill up the subs and hopefully they don't replace the current team's spots. Either way, each team will fight hard for a place.

---The Day of the Trials---

"Team A. Nicholas. Nickel. Horus. David. Rodrigo. Wolf. Eden. Zach. Anubis. Jeremiah and Hugo."
    The Fisherman read the names aloud. Then the Coach, read Team B.
    "Team B. Emily. Albert. Daniel. Jack. Claire. Tigra. Chris. Jake. Lily. Nathaniel and Steven."
    The Fisherman, gave Zach the captain band and a pad with a set formation.
    The Coach gave the same to Emily.
    Anubis Zach Hugo

Wolf Eden

Jeremiah

Nicholas Rodrigo Nickel David

Horus

Jake Nathan

Chris Tigra Lily Steven

Albert Daniel Jack Claire

Emily

"You have all of this morning and afternoon to train. At early evening, we will have the match. Good luck!"
    Zach went up to Emily.
    "We'll train at the RIverside, you can take the front pitch."
    "Okay then, thanks."
    "Come on, guys, to the Riverside!
    ---

Team did hardocre training, just enough to put time for a special move in.
    "Split up into two, ty and work out your weaknesses and strengths, use those and channel it into a special move. Eden, you're with me"
    "Y0u thinking what I'm thinking, Zach?"
    "If you're thinking about Salvation, then yes. Let's get going!"
    ---Later that day, early evening---
    "Players, take your positions!"
    Each team, stood in their positions. The whistle blew and it started. Zach quickly took the ball of Jake, Craig ran down the wings and then into the centre, Zach hit the ball up, Craig jumped up and used a move much like Dark Tornado but golden, just before he hit the ball, Zach came up and used Dark Tornado. Their feet were put together, then they drilled the ball down, into the goal.
    "SALVATION!"
    "Hyper Cymbal!"
    The high-powered save couldn't stop this shot and it was already one nil to Team A.

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Emily got back on her feet. She was smiling. She knew how important this match was, but she enjoyed it nevertheless. She looked at the goal on the other side of the field. This was the first time in a long time that Horus was her opponent. Not just that: Anubis and Horus were finally playing on the same team again. She wondered if the two had realized that yet.
    Lily and Tigra took the kickoff. Tigra quickly passed to Lily when he saw Zach heading over to him.
    Lily found herself blocked by Jeremiah. Steven signaled to her.
    "Over here!" he shouted. Lily quickly passed to him.
    Steven started to head up the field, swiftly dodging Wolf and Eden. He had told Emily he also played basketball, so he was able to dodge players like no one else on the team.
    Steven passed to Jake, who was unmarked. Jake now found himself in front of the goal.
    "I'm ready for you!" Horus said.
    "Emily wasn't able to stop this shot either. Let's see how you do!" Jake jumped into the air. Emily could see him move incredibly fast. She was the only one who knew what Horus was feeling right now.
    The ball soared over Horus's head into the goal. The score was even.
    The match continued with Team A's kickoff. This time, Team B didn't let the forwards of the other team past as easily as they did last time. Emily saw Zach, Anubis and Hugo grit their teeth. She smiled.
    She was caught off guard when she saw Wolf appear in front of her. Somehow, Zach's team had managed to transport the ball to the midfielder, who had then passed the defense without anyone noticing.
    "Solarflare Strike!" He performed his strongest hissatsu. Emily could see that that move had grown stronger too.
    She decided not to waste any more time and brought out her Avatar.
    "Damocles's sword!" She had named the hissatsu she had first used in the finals last year. The giant sword once again pinned the ball to the ground. Emily had stopped it.
    She threw the ball into the field, but Anubis got it midway. With a beautiful volley, he shot the ball over her head into the goal. Team A had once again turned the tides.

(Sorry, my entry is kinda short, school starts again tomorrow and I'll be going upstairs soon)
    (lol, I just realised out of all the players I chose for the trials for the qualifiers, only two of them were defenders: Nickel and Horus. Oops XD)
    (I wonder what Sanctuary thinks about that team name? :P)

5. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (Hehe, mine starts one Tuesday and Sanctuary loves the team name!)
    The match was tense. Everyone was trying their hardest. Even though Anubis had got the lead for Team A, they knew that Team B could bounce back at any time. Team A acted hastily when Chris ran up the pitch, before Chris could shoot, Zach shouted.
    "Everyone. Tactic S!"
    Chris stood still, confused. Light surrounded each player, then the players brought their hands up and then threw them down, black lightning came along, knocking Team B off their feet. Zach went for the loose ball, then he realised Tigra was in front of him.
    "Roaring Foot!"
    A a tiger bursted out of his back, he suddenly went for a sliding tackle, the tiger's jaws snapped, as did TIgra's foot, it was suddenly a double-footed tackle. Zach didn't dodge it, he let it happen. He knocked off his feet but the ball hadn't been taken, it was a foul. The referee came and showed a yellow card to Tigra. Tigra looked angry. Craig took the free kick, he took a run up and charged the ball with power, it went to Emily but just before she could touch it, Hugo headed it out of her reach. Zach was impressed by that but it was ineffective as no one was there to head it in the goal. Emily caught the ball up high and then punched it away, Tigra volleyed it to Chris. Chris then ran up the centre, he got close to Jeremiah. Jeremiah was scared.
    "Don't hurt me, please!"
    Zach spoke to him.
    "What are you scared of? Face your fears be yourself!"
    "You're right. Okay. Devil's Horn!"
    HIs arms pointed forward, as if they were horns, he ran forward and knocked Chris out of theway, taking the ball.
    "That was just like Runaway Train... but evolved."
    Jeremiah passed to Hugo, who almost fumbled it but he kept control, Tigra was coming towards him.
    "WIND GOD'S DANCE!"
    Hugo vanished and reappeared, performing one classic move. Hugo got past Tigra but now Emily was there.
    "Comet Shot!"
    He brought his leg back and then smashed the ball, making it look as if a comet was heading towards her. Emily was still in armed and was ready to stop the shot easily. Zach sped in and chained the shot with Dark Tornado, it went in the air.
    "Someone! FINISH IT!"
    Craig suddenly pulled his leg back, golden aura wrapped around it, he let it fling forward and slash of light went towards the ball, the ball was knocked in with tremendous power.
    "3-1 to Team A. Half time."

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    After a quick drink break, the second match got started.
    Team A took the kickoff, with Zach leading the attack.
    Using clever plays, they managed to get past the central defenders.
    Zach performed Daybreak Slam. Emily got out her Avatar to stop it, but someone else jumped in front of the shot before she got a chance to do anything.
    "Derivative Shot!" It was Albert, performing his hissatsu shot. Emily didn't knkw it also worked as a shot block.
    The colors of the ball got blended with Albert's shot's mild orange color. It soared past Zach, almost hitting him.
    "Don't think you're the only one who can pull off a shoot chain!" Lily said. She jumped up and performed the classical move Back tornado.
    The ball had immense power stored inside it now. Horus looked worried.
    He crossed his arms and started to draw in power. It was much more than Emily had ever seen before.
    "True Fisherman's Fury!" Horus created the beam of energy, which was much bigger and glowed in different colors.
    The force of the ball pushed him back, but Horus came to a standstill right in front of the goalline. The ball was resting in both his hands.
    He tossed the ball back into the field, to Nickel. He received it, turned around and found himself blocked by Nathan.
    "Surpreme Fertilizer!" Nathan let brown powder rain from a tiny cloud above his head. He opened his mouth and swallowed the powder. He grew enormously. He stomped his foot on the ground, causing huge shockwaves. Nickel lost his balance and fell down.
    Nathan shrunk back to his original size and got the ball. He quickly passed it to Jake.
    Jake smiled.
    "Remember me, Horus?"
    He performed Timelapse Boost. The ball soared over Horus's head, into the goal.

When Team A took the kickoff, Emily had a nasty feeling in her gut. Sure, Jake's hissatsu was amazing, but was that the only way to score a goal?
    "Guys! Let's go on the offense! We can turn this around!" she shouted.

(Sorry, once again a short update)

7. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    The match played on, there was only a few minutes left, then Hugo was tackled badly. The referee gave a free kick. Zach took it and did a small pass to Craig. Craig stepped back, suddenly light formed on the tip of his right foot, he pulled his leg back, suddenly he let go but before his right foot could hit the ball, his left foot chipped the ball into the air, the right foot slashed the air, creating a golden line, when the ball went up, a line came out from behind it and a cross had been made. The ball was falling and before it touched the ground, Craig shot it at the middle of the cross, it pushed forward with extreme agility. Colours burst out of the cross, it now looked like a rainbow-coloured circle.
    "Spectrum Blast!"
    The move was much like Cross Drive but evolved and more powerful. The ball was forcing it's way past the opponents, Emily had lost her Avatar. She put her hands out, ready for Hyper Cymbal, it was a long shot so it would gradually lose power.
    "I won't let you save it!"
    HUgo began to run, he ran faster and faster, He jumped and spun slightly,he kicked the ball straight at Emily's stomach, blue aura burst out of the ball and a tornado pushed it forward.
    "ZEPHYR SHOT!"
    The shot was powerful, with the power of Spectrum Blast and the speed of Zephyr Shot, it would be hard to stop.
    "Everyone now!"
    Albert shouted, Albert put himself in front of the ball it hit his chest, Claire put herself behind, holding onto Albert's waist. Then Daniel came behind her and then Jack behind him. They all shouted in unison.
    "Train Jam!"
    The ball kept trying to push them away but eventually lost power and fell to the floor, as did the defenders. The whistle blew, it was full time and Team A had won. The players dropped onto the ground in relief, none of them had ever played such a hard match. Zach went to Hugo.
    "You have some serious speed, if you get picked, come to the Riverbank."
    "Y-yeah, okay."
    Fisherman walked onto the pitch.
    "Throughout the match, me and the coach have picked the best players from the match, there are 22 of you, 16 of you will be chosen and the other four will be sent back home. Now the team list but before that, let me introduce to your new head coach."
    "Head coach!"
    "Yes, I am leaving for a bit and this man, Hank Hereford will be your new coach."
    "Hello there, from now on I will be your coach but first, the team. Emily. Rodrigo. Albert. Nickel. Jack. Chris. Eden. Tigra. Wolf. Jake. Zach. Anubis. Hugo. Nathan. Lily. Jeremiah and Claire. That is the full team. The rest of you, go home, you still have a chance of playing if someone gets injured, now go!"
    The 16 who were chosen danced and cheered, the team was fairly predictable but no one cared.
    "As for the rest of you, my niece, Holly Hereford, she is the new manager, she will take you to your dormitory for the next few days. If we win the qualifiers we'll get a trip to Spain, the heart of football. Now go."
    Holly introduced herself, the team followed her. Zach went up to Emily.
    "First thoughts on Hank?"
    Emily smiled.
    "Let's give him a chance."

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    The players who hadn't been selected had gone home.
    All except one of them.
    Emily had left her teammates at the dormitory for a short while to go search for him.
    She found him with his dad.
    "Horus!"
    Horus turned around and smiled when he saw her.
    "You didn't get selected... I feel bad now. I really wanted to play with you in the national team. What's more, your brother got selected and you didn't..." Emily was starting to get emotional. She swallowed to clear away the tight feeling in her throat.
    "It's okay, Emily. This was on purpose," the Fisherman said. He put his hand on his oldest son's shoulder.
    "Huh?" Emily didn't understand that.
    "I'm leaving because I was invited to help out with organising the world tournament as a representative of Zakumi. For that, I'll be heading over to Spain. Horus here will be helping me out." The Fisherman was smiling as well.
    Emily quickly ran her eyes over their faces. It was so funny to see all the similarities, she almost had to smile.
    "But that means..."
    "Yeah, I won't be able to join you in the qualification rounds," Horus finished Emily's sentence. "However, if you manage to make it to Spain, I can be there to cheer you on! And who knows, maybe Hank will change his mind."
    Emily nodded. She still felt bad for not being able to play with Horus, but now she understood why.
    The Fisherman spread his arms.
    "Group hug?" He grinned.
    Emily practically leaped into his arms. Horus joined in too.
    The warmth of their bodies was comforting.
    So comforting that she didn't realise she was crying until they broke apart again.
    The Fisherman looked at her. His eyes were soft.
    "Hey c'mon little girl, we'll see each other in Spain! I'm sure you'll make it through the qualifications. We'll be waiting for you, okay?" He patted Emily's head, something she hated.
    "I'm not tiny!" Emily slapped the Fisherman's hand away. Horus was grinning.
    Just then, a car stopped a few metres from the group. The driver came out and told them he was here to pick up Horus and the Fisherman. Their plane would leave in a couple of hours.
    "See you later!" Horus said.
    "I'll see you in Spain!" Emily replied. She watched as the car drove away.
    "Umm... Emily, right?" Emily turned around when she heard a voice. Chris was standing behind her.
    "Yes?" she replied.
    "Hank told me to give you this." He handed her a scrap of paper.
    Emily took it and started to read. The handwriting was a bit messy, but so was hers, so she could read it.
    Emily, either you or Zach will be the team's captain. I've received some information from your team's coach and the Fisherman, so I know some things about you, but I would like to speak with you nevertheless. I would appreciate it if you stopped by later today.
    Chris and you will be the goalkeepers of the team. I asked Chris to start training as a midfielder too, but just in case you get injured or miss a match, he'll take over.
    "I guess he saw me leave to see Horus," Emily said. She looked at Chris. "So you'll be the team's second goalkeeper?"
    "Yeah, I am." Chris nodded.
    Emily thought back to the stunt he had pulled right after the Fisherman had announced the players selected for the qualifiers. He had amazing reflexes and his keeper hissatsu looked pretty strong.
    "Hey! How about training together? I heard Zach and Hugo headed over to the riverbank to practice a bit. Wanna come?" she said.
    "Sounds good to me," Chris replied. He gave her a relaxed smile.

They could hear the sounds of the training from miles away, that's how hard they were shouting.
    "One more time!" Hugo shouted.
    "Sure thing!" Zach replied.
    The two of them were facing each other. Zach had the ball. He kicked it and took off towards Hugo. Hugo dashed forward, trying to steal the ball. Zach faked left, turned around and dodged him within the blink of an eye.
    "Not yet!" Hugo shouted. He turned around on one foot and took off, chasing Zach. He was fast, but not fast enough to catch up.
    "Rrraaaaargh!" Zach kicked the ball at full force, trying to score a goal.
    Just then, a shadow jumped in front of the goal. It caught the ball, then swiftly rolled a few metres on the field before standing up. It was Chris. He grinned.
    "Sorry, but not on my watch!"
    Emily was impressed. She hadn't seen or heard him leave.
    "Chris?" Zach raised his eyebrows. "What are you doing here?"
    "We're here to train, of course!" Emily said as she entered the pitch.
    "Chris, are you..." Hugo began.
    "Yeah, I'm the second goalkeeper," Chris answered. He had known the question before Hugo had finished speaking. "I'll be playing as a midfielder most of the time though. I was hoping that you guys could give me some tips."
    "No problem!" Zach said.

The four of them trained like that for the rest of the day. Chris still had a lot to learn, but he was promising.
    Emily decided to head over to Hank later. She asked Zach to accompany her.

9. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (Oops, I forgot to put Horus in the team :sweat: The board idea is good though)
    Zach, Hugo, Chris and Emily had trained all day. The four of them returned to the school and entered the dormitory for the first time. Hugo was amazed at the size of it, he ran up the stairs and leaped into his room, Chris followed him. Emily and Zach walked to the left, into the canteen. Hank was waiting there. He had papers on a table, two seats were next to the table. Zach dragged one to the table and sat on it.
    "You both know I've asked you here to discuss the captaincy, these papers have votes from everyone who could give a damn about football in this region. That's almost everyone. Fisherman has told me many things about you two, especially you Emily, you're a top-notch captain, as one might say but Zach, you're a fearless leader, who will never back down, each of you had equal votes so I asked the team, Hugo and Chris already gave me theirs. In the end, the votes were clear and we got a captain, one vote got him the captaincy. Zach, here's the band."
    "Me?"
    "Is there anyone else in the room called Zach?"
    "It should be Emily."
    "Well, I've decided it's you. Emily you're vice-captain and the third captain is Tigra. NOw go get rest, training starts tomorrow, I will get an email from Fisherman about the draw later on that day."
    Zach walked away,he held the red band in his hands, he didn't want to be captain, the last time he was captain, his team almost perished. Emily walked away. He stopped and talked to her.
    "You know I don't want to be captain, right?"
    "I don't mind Zach, as long as we play good football and have fun and hopefully win!"
    "Yeah, okay."
    They both went to their rooms. Zach sat on his bed, there was a football placed, there, he took the ball and began to kick it against a free space, the ball seemed to fade the more he kicked it. He kicked faster and faster.
    "Why, why me!"
    He dropped onto his bed and fell asleep, tears were down his cheeks.

---The Next Day---

Hank was waiting on the pitch.
    "I have received an email from Fisherman, our first opponent is Barbados. They're known for their strong defence, coming from an island country, they can play on almost any pitch. Which is why we'll be playing in water."
    "What!"
    "I'm not changing my decision, unless, the captain concurs."
    THe team looked at Zach. He replied unsurely.
    "We should try, if we can get as good as the Barbados team, we'll have a better chance."
    "It's settled then, follow me."
    The team went to the RIverbank were life-jackets had been left.
    "With the extra weight, you'll have to get faster and the water is the perfect place to do it."
    The team jumped into the large lake. A net had been hung at each side of the shore ,Emily went to the "goal" and waited. Chris watched her as she got ready for the match. He wanted to learn as much as he could. A team had been set out. There was the defenders and goalie, with four midfielders and then all the forwards and the rest of the team. The attacking team waded through the water, the team was unsure of how they were going to score, Zach, Hugo, Anubis and Jake couldn't even rush through the water. Hank shouted information.
    "Barbados, their teams is called Lost Trident. They have a mixture of tanky and speedy players, their most vital player is their goalie and captain, Jordi Kendall. He controls the whole team, he's the one who made their tactic. Ocean Bed. half of the outfield players go to the left, the others go to the right. Jordi, is left at the goal, there's a clear shot for anyone. Suddenly, the players run to and fro from each side, swapping continuously. A large amount of water appears in the pitch and the opponents are slowed. The Barbadians, however, they know how to get past it, defensively, we just have to get past it offensively. They have enough power to pass through the water and steal the ball, we have to have enough power to stop that!"
    The team kept going and going, none of them got any better. Hugo noticed that it was their feet that were getting stuck, all they had to do was get out of the water. Hugo also liked science and he realised the buoyancy would give the ball added power.
    "Zach, I've got an idea."
    "What is it?"
    "If one of kick the ball into the air, from under the water, it will go in the air twice as hard, if one of you jumps and continues the string of passing, we can avoid getting stuck in the water. The Barbadians won't be able to take the ball in the air either."
    "Hugo, that's great. Alright everybody, listen up! Follow Hugo now. He's going to kick, the nearest person jumps and passes through the air, the next nearest person jumps and does the same, we'll do this until we get to a forward, who can then wade the last few steps and shoot. Let's go, we'll start from the midfield!"
    Hugo started, he kicked to Nathan, Nathan kicked to Anubis, Anubis kicked to Jake and Jake kicked to Zach. THe motion looked as if the ball was surfing on air.
    "Look, it worked. That's our tactic, Surfing Pass. Next bit, for the forwards. If we're going to get a shot in while they use their tactic, we'll need to jump so all forwards, meet me back here at 5. For now, though. We'll need to master Surfing Pass and make it faster."

10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    (You... forgot him? T_T
    Nahh, never mind. We solved it :P)

Surfing Pass's development went really well, and so did the team's training. Emily found it a lot of fun to get to know her new teammates.

As the days passed, Chris, Zach, Hugo and Emily made it a habit to go train together in the evening. Chris used the opportunity to learn more skills necessary for a field player, Emily used the time to train her hissatsus and her Avatar and Zach and Hugo did their speed training. It was plain to see that the two strikers would become the team's main speed demons. Along with Jake, Anubis, Wolf, Tigra, Emily and Nathan, they formed the team's striker squad. Because the team contained so much people who were used to an offensive playing style, Zakumi's national team naturally adapted to that playing style too.

A few days before the match with Barbados, all team members gathered in the canteen, the room that had quickly become their gathering spot. Hank had summoned them. Holly was there too. She had prepared tea for all the players.
    "I've summoned you today to discuss something quite different from what you may expect," Hank said. "As trivial as it may sound, we haven't selected a team name yet."
    No one said anything.
    "Shit. He's right!" Tigra eventually said.
    "So, any ideas?" Hank took out a whiteboard marker and wrote "IDEAS FOR A TEAM NAME" on a whiteboard.
    "Ooh! What about "Tigra and the Tremendously Terrific Tarts'!" Tigra immediately shouted.
    Some team members chuckled.
    "Tigra, we're supposed to represent a country. I don't think that name will get us any good attention," Eden said.
    "What about the 'Red Hot Warriors'?" Anubis grinned.
    "Red as in your hair color?" Jake grinned too. Anubis shot him an angry look.
    "Zakumi..." Jeremiah mumbled to himself. He took out his laptop and started to type. He was sitting at a small distance from the rest of the group. Emily had noticed the fact that he liked to stay away from the big masses. She was sure she was the only one who had heard him.
    "Maybe something with animals!" Lily said.
    "Animals... Yeah, those are always good." Nickel nodded in agreement. "Classic yet functional."
    "What about the 'Royal Pheasants'?" Claire said.
    Many team members immediately nodded in agreement.
    "The Zakumi Leopards."
    Emily turned her head around when she heard Jeremiah mumble to himself again. She was sure she was the only one who had heard that. Something inside of her told her he wasn't going to speak up any louder, so she decided to do it.
    "Or maybe the 'Zakumi Leopards'?" she said.
    "The 'Royal Pheasants' and the 'Zakumi Leopards'... Okay, they're added to the list!" Hank put the whiteboard marker away. "I think these four are enough for us to choose from."

Voting started. Tigra and the Tremendously Terrific Tarts ended up last, much to Tigra's disappointment. The Red Hot Warriors ended up third and was the second to disappear from the list. The Royal Pheasants and the Zakumi Leopards were tied.
    "Let's continue voting tomorrow," Hank said. "For now, we still have training to do."
    The team headed towards the training field in small groups. Right before Emily left too, Jeremiah headed over to her.
    "You heard me, didn't you?" he asked her.
    "Yeah, I did. I figured you wouldn't speak up for yourself, so I helped you." Those words had left her mouth before she had known it. A feeling of uncertainty settled in her gut, worried if she had insulted him.
    "Thanks," Jeremiah said. He didn't appear to be offended by Emily's comment.
    "No problem!" Emily smiled. She, along with Jeremiah and Albert, were the youngest members of the team, so Emily figured she could as well step up for them.

The team used the remainder of the days to train for the upcoming first match. The team of Barbados would come over to Zakumi, so no travel preparations were necessary. The team couldn't decide what their name was going to be though. Royal Pheasants sounded somewhat elegant and mighty, but Zakumi Leopards represented the country and the team's overall strength better.
    On the day of the match, while the team was getting dressed, Zach spoke up.
    "Everyone, please listen up for a second. I have an idea on how to choose our team name."
    Everyone turned their attention to the team captain.
    "Why don't we let the opponent decide?" He smiled. He appeared to be happy with his idea.
    "What do you mean?" Nickel asked.
    "Well, let's just call ourselves 'Zakumi's national team' for now. What if we let the team we play against pick their favourite? We'll keep a record of the votes, and the team name that has the most votes at the end of the elimination rounds will become our team name."
    No one had any objections against the idea. They were all too tired of the endless voting process.

Both teams gathered on the field. Emily walked over to the goal. It felt really awesome to play as the goalkeeper of the national team. The excitement put a smile on her face.
    She took a look at the Lost Tridents. It was clear to see they were well trained, but it didn't appear to her that they were unbeatable.
    She saw Zach and a boy with very dark brown hair shake hands. Both of them were wearing their red bands, which showed they were the team captains. That must be that Jordi guy, Emily thought.
    The whistle sounded. Barbados had the first kickoff.
    The first match of the newly formed national team had begun.

11. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Jeremy Marina Brandon

Jacob Silvestre Kendall Izaiah

Christian Kai Scotty

Jordi(c)
    Jake Zach(c) Hugo

Eden Chris Tigra

Jeremiah Albert Nickel Rodrigo

Emily

The match started, Lost Tridents won the toss and chose their goal, as they were visitors, the FFI Board said that all matches in the qualifiers must start with the visitor having the ball. Marina, Barbados' top striker, ran with thee ball, her runs were like water, she practically slithered through the midfield.
    "Rodrigo!"
    Zach signalled to Rodrigo, Rodrigo became alert, he saw Marina coming in his path. Zach had also helped Rodrigo out of training time, he had a hard time sticking to players, Zach helped him to keep stamina and learn a special move.
    "For Zakumi! Spitfire Slash!"
    Rodrigo, spun round with his foot in the air, a "cut" o some sort appeared in front of him, it opened and released hundreds of fireballs, knocking Marina off her feet.
    "Craig, to you!"
    "Right!"
    The ball came in front of Craig, he just got the ball and all of a sudden, three defenders block his path.
    "Golden Retriever!"
    He kicked the ball at one of the defender's chest. The ball suddenly turned solid goal and the weight made the defender stumble and fall on his team-mates, Craig ran to the ball and it suddenly reverted to the normal form.
    The defenders got back up and moved.
    "Here it is!"
    Jordi shouted orders and finally shouted the words Zach and the team had been waiting for.
    "OCEAN BED!"
    THe players took their positions, Zach Hugo and Jake felt like they were drowning but didn't fuss. Zach signalled to Craig. The strikers jumpe dand the other midfielders went forward.
    "Take this! Surfing Pass!"
    Craig jumped and passed to Wolf, who passed to Tigra, who then passed to Chris, who got it down to Hugo.
    Hugo and Zach had worked and worked in training and out. Hugo's speed had increased and pretty much matched Jake and Anubis'. Zach and Hugo ran side by side, switching as they ran, right, left, right left, the speed was phenomenal! Suddenly the sea died down and it was possible to see the blue aura wrapped around Zach and Hugo. They got to the goal and shouted. Zach performed a trick with a ball, infusing it with dark power.
    "Speed!"
    The ball went into the air, Hugo jumped with it, spinning like a tyre, his head got there first and he headed it with immense power.
    "Demon!"
    Something like an avatar came out of Hugo, it was striped red and blue and had the face of a demon. A Majin. The ball rocketed down to the goal with tremendous speed. Everyone except Zach and Hank were surprised, HAnk knew that Zach would bring it out of Hugo and Zach knew he could. Of course, they hadn't scored yet.
    "Deity of Oceans, Tlaloc!"
    A large figure appeared behind Jordi, it had many arms and wore much gold. Tlaloc was a water deity in Aztec times, he ruled thunder, rain and earthquakes and now seemed to have inspired a fighting spirit.
    "Thunderquake!"
    Jordi motioned his hands and the Fighting Spirit equipped himself with a thunderbolt(which was Jordi's elbow). The ball came to Jordi. he smacked his elbow onto the ball and the lightning struck it as well. The ball had been stopped.
    "You may have bested our tactic but no one can defeat Tlaloc. No one!"
    Jordi hurled it to Izaiah, who met Chris on his way. Chris tried to use a normal tackle but a small chip bested him. Izaiah was well on his way to the goal, Zach and Hugo ran back to steal the ball.
    "Raging Rapids!"
    Hugo shouted and he and Zach came from behind Izaiah to in front of him, the power of water moved them and they tackled him fairly. Hugo jumped and started with the ball again. Lost Trident changed their formation.
    "Another one?!"
    Hank was shocked. He read his information.
    "Whirlpool X? Team, they're going to run in circles and create a whirlpool stay away from every player, play defensive!"
    "You heard him! Forwards, Craig, you know what to do!"
    Hank was astonished once more, Zach had mastered a tactic with the forwards!
    "This is what we did last time! Hank get Nathan on here!"
    Hank subbed on Nathan and Anubis, Jake and Wolf went to the bench.
    "Let's go!"
    Nathan and Anubis ran up and down each side of the whirlpool, they were running as fast as the eye could see. Then Hugo and Craig ran next to the bottom and the top. There were players situated at every side of the whirlpool. Zach, who had the ball, began to run towards the centre of the whirlpool. A large gust of air came from behind, the four players suddenly ran to him and began to follow him, a large wind was coming, the players moved about, making it hard to follow. The five of them ran straight into the centre of the whirlpool and the winds became stronger.
    "MIGHTY WINDS!"
    Suddenly every players except Zach was moving about creating space to move, speeding up using the winds. The whirlpool's size decreased and Zach found a way to get to the goal.
    "Let's go, my evolved Fighting Spirit. Legendary Storyteller, Xezbeth!"
    A large brown wolf covered in leaves and mud appeared from Zach. Xezbeth was the demonic god that made untrue stories, "The Liar", he was also the one to create legends, much like his untrue stories.
    Zach's Avatar appeared again, when he armoured himself.
    "Xezbeth! ARMOURFY!"
    His body was covered in brown armour, striped with green, black and red. he wore a sort of helmet which had large spikes on it.
    "Legendary Darkness!"
    Zach and Jordi were suddenly in their own pitch, it was pitch black, the only light was his Avatar glowing behind him. Suddenly a face appeared for a split second, then again. Jordi was freaked out. he readied himself, scared of the outcome. The ball appeared in front of Jordio, he was about to get it when Zach appeared and there was no more darkness, Zach smashed the ball into Jordi's chest sending him flying into the goal.
    "GOAL! Zakumi's national team has scored one banger of a goal! It's one nil to Zakumi and it's half time!"
    Hank congratulated Zach and Hugo and the rest of the team.
    "I don't know what happened, there was no information on Whirlpool X. I just remembered it."
    "It's okay, we got Chris to search Lost Trident and any hidden files. It's against the rules to not display your special moves and tactic, unless they're new. We also know there's one more, an attacking one. Trident Charge. It's like Ocean Bed accept Marina controls it."
    The team conferred their plans for the second half.

12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    (Btw, we should probably decide if we're going to stick to the team naming plan I introduced in the story or use the name you suggested.)

After the break, the match resumed with the Zakumi team's kickoff. Zach took the lead, with Anubis and Hugo accompanying him.
    During the break, Hank had reminded them that their lead was good, but it wasn't enough to ensure victory yet. Therefore, the team's main goal this second half was to score more goals and increase the lead.
    The Lost Tridents clearly weren't ready to give up as well. Emily could see the expression on their faces even from where she was standing. This is world-class level all right, she thought. She smiled. This was great! To be able to face off against the strongest teams on the planet...
    Silvestre and Kendall moved in. They stopped in front of Zach, who had the ball. They left just enough space between them to give him a chance to pass through.
    "Ha! What do you think you're doing?" Zach said.
    "Well, this!" Kendall replied. Both of them stomped the ground with one foot, simultaneously. The passage between them rose into the air, taking Zach and the ball with it. He was forced to follow the elevated path, since flower illusions had appeared in the area in which the field wasn't elevated.
    "Heaven's Passage!" both Kenneth and Silvestre shouted.
    When the illusion disappeared, Zach found himself in front of the goal.
    His own team's goal.
    "Damn it!" he said.
    "Hey Zach!" Nickel waved. "Shouldn't you be trying to score a goal at the opposite side of the field?"
    "Yeah... I guess that's what that hissatsu did," Zach replied. "Here Emily, take the ball. I think Rocket Blast would be more effective right now." He passed, turned around and started running towards the other forwards.
    Using Rocket Blast, Emily passed the ball to Tigra, the midfielder that was adjusted best to the move. He immediately dashed off with the ball, clearly still used to the ways of a striker.
    He groaned when he saw how far away he was from the goal. Playing as a midfielder didn't feel right yet.
    He passed to Anubis when he saw the boy appear in an open space.
    "Yeah! Go, Anubis!" Zach shouted. He had reached the midfielders, but it was clear he wouldn't make it on time to assist Anubis.
    "Now it's my time to shine! Here I come!" Anubis kicked the ball into the air and slammed his foot against it. The ball stayed in place midair, and it seemed like the boy's foot and the ball were trying to find out who could push harder. Emily suddenly realised she had seen this hissatsu before: it was Anubis's special hissatsu, Delayed Dagger. It appeared to have grown much stronger.
    "Delayed Dagger V3!" Anubis shot the ball with an incredible force.
    Jordi brought out Tlaloc. Using Thunderquake, he managed to stop the ball.
    "Didn't I tell you? No one can defeat Tlaloc! I won't let myself get caught off-guard again!" Jordi grinned.
    "Oh no? See for yourself!" Anubis answered the goalkeeper's smile with a confident grin of his own.
    Jordi looked shocked as the ball came back to life and soared into the goal.
    It was 2-0 to Zakumi's team.

13. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Now Lost Trident were angry. Jordi gave the ball to Brandon who started the play again with Marina.
    "NOW! Our final trick! Trident Charge!"
    The formation changed into a trident shape. The defenders pushed through, then they stood still and let the strikers past. No one could get there quick enough to tackle them.
    "HUGO RUN!"
    Hugo and Zach began to run, Brandon and Marina began to charge an hissatu.
    "Stream!"
    Brandon shouted, he pulled his leg up, he let go and the ball flew in the air.
    "Drop!"
    Marina jumped up and drilled the ball, it was enveloped in water and beside it was what looked like rocks, a sort of stream formed in the air. Hugo and Zach came to the front of the goal.
    "Rapid Retaliate!"
    Zach and Hugo began to hit the ball with their legs, lastly they stomped on the ball but the block couldn't stop it and only weakened it.
    "Ha! No one can defeat this move! Not even Jordi's Tlaloc!"
    "Arghh! HYPER CYMBAL V2!"
    Emily used all her strength even with a strengthened Hyper Cymbal, the move could not be beat.
    Zach passed to Hugo. Lost Trident took the ball. Marina passed it back. Jordi had the ball. He ran out of the goal. First Hugo went for the ball, then Anubis and so on. Zach ran to the defense. He watched how Jordi ran. His movement.
    "Defenders. Make a line!"
    "There are only four of us though!"
    "Do it!"
    Suddenly, Zach ran in and out of the spaces left by the defenders, the air was like gust of wind that pulled the ball away from Jordi. Like a vacuum.
    "Vacuum Block!"
    The air pulled the ball away from Jordi. Hugo, Anubis and Jake joined in making the winds stronger. Suddenly, and very riskily, Jordi began to control the team, using the attacking tactic. He'd never controlled it and if it failed, it would be easy to get another goal fro Zakumi. Still, the team listed and the tactic pushed against each other, it was intense the vacuum was weakening but so was Lost Tridents' tactic.
    "Push forward!"
    Zakumi pushed as did Lost Tridents, they pushing until they could take no more. Jake, Anubis and Hugo stopped running. Zach ran to Jordi and took the ball, he was too tired to stop him. The goal was open.
    "ROARING MOON!"
    The ball went up in the air, it enlarged and became a moon, Zach jumped on top of it and drilled it down. It went flying towards the goal.
    "Kai! Scotty. Now!"
    "Coral Counterf!"
    Kai and Scotty stomped on the ground, sea revolved around the ball. Christian, who was controlling the move, maneuvered his hands around to make a large cluster of something orange, like coral. He dropped the ball onto the ground and kicked it at the oncoming ball, trying to trap it in the cluster. The ball stopped, as did the play. The match had ended.
    "Full time! 2-1 to Zakumi!"

Zach walked over to Jordi.
    "You had one last trick didn't you? You decided to come out to use your final trick and get an equaliser."
    "Me and Marina can Mixi Max with one another. If I'd done it at the right time, I could've used the move Splash n' Slash to get a goal."
    "Mixi Max? Is that allowed in the tournament?"
    "Of course. We may be part of a B League, Zach, but they know we're capable so they've given us the opportunity."
    "Jordi. Is there any chance I could borrow your Mixi Max Gun?"
    "Yeah. We won't be needing it now. Zach promise me that in this small group of qualifiers, that you'll go on to win the FFIB. Show the world the power of the Caribbean. I believe your next match will either be Trinidad and Tobago or Jamaica. You must not underestimate them."
    "Thanks, I know we'll win Jordi!"
    They shook hands and the teas left.

The next day, a box came to the Zakumi dormitory. Inside it were two red guns attached with a wire.
    "Team, come here!"
    The team gathered in the canteen and Zach spoke.
    "These are Mixi Max Guns, I'm aware that The Silver Fleet had a tactic that had something to do with Mixi Maxing or Spirit Bonding but this is different. We will train harder so we can gain the power of Mixi Maxing. The Mix Max that is ideal for us is one from the past. Excalibur. The fabled sword will give one of our attackers the precision they need."
    Anubis walked towards Zach.
    "You don't have to say it's obvious it's going to be m-"
    "Hugo. You have speed but you need the power and precision."
    Anubis sighed in disappointment. He spoke first. The whole team was astonished by the whole idea.
    "How are we going to get a fabled sword?"
    "11 years ago, the members of Raimon GO went into a book about a knight to gain the power of King Arthur. We can do the same."
    "They had a Time Machine, Zach, we don't!"
    Well, I know where to get one."
    The team followed Zach and they got in the Team Bus. While Hank drove, Zach brought up the name topic again.
    "Guys, I think we should name our team Zakumi Leopards."
    Then everyone was talking again. Claire started talking about pheasants.
    "I think it's settled, our team name is Zakumi Leopards or The Leopards. Either is fine."
    The team murmured in agreement, all except Claire.

After a while of driving, the team stopped at a house. The sign was dirty and rickety but when the team passed it, alarms started to ring, since the house was almost in the middle of nowhere, the noise didn't matter.
    "Clark von Wunderbar! I'm Zach from Zakumi's national football team. I know you're from the future, or the past. I'm slightly confused. Let's just say the past future... wait a minute..."

14. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    (Umm, just saying, but this is something I noticed. At the end of our previous rp, you noted that Victor Blade was your father. Now you're saying Raimon Eleven went back in time 11 years ago. That means Victor was about 12 back then. If that was 11 years ago, then he can't possibly be your dad... unless you plan to include that in Zach's background?)

Suddenly, the door flung open. Zach, who wasn't finished talking yet, let out a short scream and jumped backwards.
    In the doorway, Emily saw a blue bear. The bear was about thirty centimetres smaller than she was. He looked more like a teddy bear than an actual bear, since he was standing on his rear legs. There was a strange meter on his belly.
    "Aha! I knew it! You and your team have come to seek assistance from me, the great Clark von Wunderbar! Don't worry, I shall happily be your coach!" the bear said.
    Emily blinked. The bear could talk? She had never seen that before...
    "What's up with Teddy's attitude?" Jake said. He raised an eyebrow.
    "Hey!" Clark had heard him. "Just so you know, I'm not deaf! I heard that!"
    "Anyway, Clark, you need to help us out," Zach said.
    "Hkw do you even know who I am, boy?" Clark took a good look at the captain. His eyes widened. "Wait... That hair, the shape of your face, your nose... Are you a son of Victor Blade("
    Zach nodded.
    "I guess that explains it..." Clark scrathed his head. "He must've told you about the time traveling. I suppose that's why you're here?"
    "Yup. We are Zakumi's national team, and we want to gain the power to Mixi-Max. We have set our eyes on King Arthur's power. I was wondering if you could help us out?" Zach asked.
    "Sure thing!" Clark looked really excited. "I can finally be a coach again..." he muttered to himself.
    "Umm, Mister Bear, I don't want to ruin your fun, but Hank is our coach." Emily pointed at the man.
    "Wh-what?" Clark looked really disappointed. He sighed. "Oh well... I guess it can't be helped. Follow me, please." He left his house. The team followed him, all the way to an empty parking lot.
    "Where's the time machine?" Nathan asked.
    "Right here!" Clark replied.
    "But... Where's it standing?"
    "Right here! Didn't you hear me?"
    "But I don't see anything."
    "That's because it's invisible!" Clark took out a small remote with two buttons on it. He pressed one, and a ripple suddenly went through the air. Within seconds, a bluw-white bus had appeared.
    "That's so cool!" Tigra screamed.
    "But... Was it parked here all along? Even while it was invisible?" Emily asked.
    "Why, yes. You see, the bus attracts quite a lot of attention," Clark replied.
    "Doesn't that mean a car could've hit it?"
    "Why, yes. Why are you asking me that?"
    "Well, look for yourself." Emily pointed at an area on the bus Clark couldn't see. The bear followed her gaze and walked around the bus. His eyes widened when he saw the damage.
    "O no! Fixing that will cost a fortune..."
    "The damage doesn't appear to have damaged any main parts of the bus though, so we should be able to use it," Hank said.

The team boarded the bus. All of the members were really excited to be there. The book the Raimon team had used had been set.
    "All right! Are you guys ready?" Clark asked. "Five, four, three, two, one... TIIIME JUUMP!" Suddenly, the bus came into motion. A rainbow-colored portal appeared. The bus flew through it, entering the time vortex.
    "Wow! This is so cool!" everyone said. This was quute an experience indeed.
    Suddenly, the bus started to shake.
    "Sorry guys, we're experiencing some slight turbulence." Clark was hitting buttons in an attempt to stabilize the bus.
    It didn't work. Instead, the shaking only got worse.
    Emily heard a strange sound, almost like something had exploded. After that, everything went white.

15. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (I think we'll just ignore the exact times.)
    Zach awoke with Craig, Hugo, Chris and Jeremy. Like the Raimon Eleven, when going into the book the bus had been slightly shook and it was hard to enter the fairytale. The few that had come with the team were gone. It was just the five of them in a small house. A woman with sleek, purple hair walked in.
    "Ahh, you're awake. Get going then, chop chop."
    "Woah, woah lady! Why would we go?"
    "For the trials of course, I'm sure a young lad yourself is going to become a knight!"
    "Ohh, yes of course. We'll be on our way then."
    The five of them left quickly and scanned themselves. There clothes had changed, they surveyed the area and then left the village for the castle. While the first five were trekking to the castle, the remaining in party of Claire, Nathan, Jake, Jack and Rodrigo were sitting at a table with King Arthur and his daughter, Emily. Emily was wearing a blue dress and a tiara.
    "King Arthur, the knights trial is today. What better day to go apprehend the Queen of Dragons once we have new recruits?"
    Jake spoke as a leader, although young he got leadership and skill from his father, as did Zach.
    "True, Sir Jacob, but the dragon is terrorising our village, we must reform it to it's natural state. The Queen of Dragons has been darkened to her soul by the black knight. Whoever he or she is, she must be stopped. In conclusion, Sir Jacob, new recruits would be too risky unless they were very powerful."
    "We shall see my liege, as the five new recruits have come."
    "Let them come to us, Sir Jacob and Sir Nathan, lead the knights and greet our guests with our greatest weapon, football."
    Jake and Nathan lead the knights outside onto the front field. Emily and King Arthur walked onto a large balcony, overlooking the field.
    "Zachary! Alert your team, we are the Knights of The Round Table, heed our words in a battle like no other, in the battle of football."
    Clark suddenly appeared, dressed as a servant.
    "Cheerio, sorry I'm late. Ahh this is the part of the story. We don't have Fei's duplis so I suppose it's just a battle then. A battle that the great, Clark von Wunderbar, shall coach. Get ready lads!"
    After a few preparations, Zach's battle team, Nightforce B, was ready to battle The Knights. There was no choice to put Chris in goal, Zach thought it would be good experience for him. The ten players readied themselves on the pitch.
    "Here we come, Zachary!"
    "You remember me right Jak... err, Jacob?"
    "Of course I do but I'm the captain and I'm gonna act like it."
    "Fair enough then, I'll take pride in defeating you, Jacob!"
    The match began, Jake had found new power from coming into the book.
    "Nightwing!"
    Jake's lifted his leg in the air and rushed into Hugo, stealing the ball and vanishing as quick as a falcon. Then he met Craig.
    "Lift Off!"
    Jake pulled back his leg and let it go like a slingshot, the ball went up into the air, Jake followed it spinning in mid-air and then soaring like a plane, he descended behind the astounded player.
    "We're not letting you get past, bro!"
    "I never doubted you but what's the harm in trying? Falcon's Flight!"
    He curled the ball in an unusual way and then jumped with the ball in front of him, he changed his body's position and then performed an overhead volley but before kicking it, he turned again and drilled the ball down, millions of hawks and birds came out to attack the goal.
    "C'mon, Chris, you can do this!"
    Chris thought to himself, of his past, his future and his family.
    "Let's go. Quad Hand!"
    Chris started with his hand from the left, it looked like God Hand. He moved his hand and three other God Hands appeared, two in the middle and one at the end/right. When the ball came, the four hands split, the first one covered the left side of the ball, the right one covered the right side and the middle hands covered the top and bottom, then, as Chris clenched his fist, the four hands merged together and took hold of the ball. Nightforce cheered on Chris and his move the ball fell to the floor and Chris threw it to Craig. Claire, Jack and Rodrigo stood there.
    "Rodrigo, Jack, now!"
    "Right, Claire! Battlefield Block!"
    Craig was transported somewhere else, he saw the defenders with guns but it was just there legs, they 'shot' him and took the ball, they passed to Nathan.
    "Lionheart Smash!"
    Jake joined Nathan as they ran, Nathan ran past Jake, Jake flipped into the air and waited for the ball, Nathan roared his heart out and kicked the ball into the air, Jake spun and released a sword from his foot, charging the ball downwards.
    "Let's go again, Chris. One more time, stronger, faster, better, Quad Hand K!"
    Chris performed Quad Hand again but as the hands vanished it was obvious that it wasn't powerful enough, this is where the "k" came in, he jumped into the air and came crashing down with a foot that looked much like the one in Sumo Stomp. It stopped the ball in it's tracks. Chris threw the ball again, getting it to Hugo. He feinted past them.
    "Zach, to you!"
    The ball was chipped into the air, Zach headed it to his leg and shot in mid-air. The defenders were the goalies but didn't use their hands, Claire was the main one but she used block techniques to stop the shot.
    "Piercing Lance!"
    Jack and Rodrigo pulled Claire back, then they let her go she slid on the field and then rolled and jumped up to block the ball. It was amazing how the book had affected their technique. Nathan had the ball again but Jeremy was ready to block him.
    "Devil's Trident!"
    Jeremy used Devil's Horn but jumped a bit making use of one leg. He took the ball and passed to Craig.
    "It's time we did the Zach, Hugo."
    "Right!"
    "Right!"
    Craig went forward, Hugo and Zach closed in on either side of him. Craig chipped the ball into the air. Gold aura wrapped around the ball as it whirled into the air.
    "Heaven!"
    Hugo jumped up and passed it on to Zach, adding more power.
    "And!"
    Zach jumped even higher, he spun like a tyre and used an overhead volley to smash the ball downwards.
    "Hell!"
    The ball was glowing gold, black and blue and it kept changing colour.
    "Piercing Lance!"
    Jack and Rodrigo pulled Claire back, they let go, Claire rolled and jumped but fell to the ground, Rodrigo came in front of the ball.
    "Barbarian Shield!"
    Jack came back too.
    "Defensive Veil!"
    He sort of danced around the ball, cloaking it in a purple aura but it would not hold and the ball smacked into the goal. Even if it was obvious the rest of the team was going to let Nightforce win, they ere trying their best and it really showed Hank. He appeared next to King Arthur as his advisor.
    "Fine young men are they not, my liege?"
    "Indeed, Councillor Hereford. Get them their ki- forgive me, armour ready."
    "No need to forgive me, my lord. It shall be done."
    King Arthur left and Hank chuckled at him saying kit.

16. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    (Hehe, okay, sorry for being annoying :sweat: )
    Emily was standing on the balcony, quietly watching the match play out. Their technique was amazing. It was amazing to see what they could do. She was kinda disappointed she had ended up in the princess's role though. She absolutely hated dresses. I should really ask King Arthur for pants later, she thought.
    She clapped when Nightforce B made its first goal. She saw Arthur whisper something to Hank, who had just appeared. Hank then hurriedly made his way back into the palace. She hadn't heard what Arthur had whispered, but she had a feeling she knew what was gonna happen.
    She turned her attention back to the match. Since Arthur hadn't given the signal to end it yet, it continued.
    Claire took the ball out of the goal and made a long pass to Jake, who had already headed up again. Jeremy headed up to stop him, but Jake managed to avoid him by using some clever passes with Nathan. The only one standing between him and the goal was Chris.
    "All right Chris, here I come again! Falcon's Flight!" Once again, Jake pulled off his newly gained move.
    "You know I can stop that, right?" Chris was getting ready to use Quad Hand K, but he was interrupted by Hank.
    "Stop! Stop the match! You have been accepted into the Knights of the Round Table!"
    "What?" Thanks to this distraction, the ball slammed into Chris's chest and took him with it into the goal.
    "Chris! Are you okay?" Zach shouted. He headed over to his team's goalkeeper.
    "Yeah..." Chris gave off a weak smile. He crawled back on his feet.
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Sorry, I guess I should've planned that a bit better," Hank said. He signaled a few knights to come over. The men were carrying some heavy-looking armour. It shone in the sunlight: a sign it was brand new. "You have been accepted as members of the Knights of the Round Table! We request you put on this armour right away, gentlemen."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]The five boys each received their armour. They headed into the palace to find a place to get dressed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Ohh, Daddy, when will I get my armour?" Emily asked king Arthur. She had to stay in character, of course. It felt really strange to call such a famous person your father though.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Emily, sweetie, don't say such ridiculous things! You know you're my only daughter and the heir to the throne. I can't just have you fighting out there! Leave that to the Knights," Arthur replied. He sounded worried.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Emily first wanted to continue discussing, but when she heard the word "heir", she stopped. Being the queen of an entire country, even if it was just a fictional one... She smiled. That would be so epic![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]About half an hour later, the five boys returned, now wearing a full-fledged suit of armour. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Hey Zach, how's the armour?" Emily said. Seeing the boys like this was funny. The heavy plates were clearly delaying their movements. She hated dresses, but at least she could walk around at a decent speed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Well, it's actually quite good!" Zach did a few stretching exercises. "It looks heavier than it is."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Oh." That was the end of Emily's fun.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Suddenly, a mighty roar sounded. A shadow soared over Emily's head. The people who were at the football field all turned their attention to the sky.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]There, a huge, black dragon was flying in circles.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]The dragon descended and landed on the pitch, nearly killing Jake and the others under its mighty paws.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"ROOOAAAR!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Oh no... It's Master Dragon!" Jake shouted. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]That's when they noticed the people sitting on Master Dragon's back.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Up front was Anubis. It was clear to see he was controlling the dragon.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Yeehaw! Howdy, guys! Do you recognise me? It's me, Anubis, master of the Dragon! I have taken over Master Dragon to destroy this castle!" He appeared to be having the time of his life. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Behind him was Albert. He clenched to Master Dragon's neck as if he could fall off any second.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Please get me off this thing... I'm afraid of heights!" he squeaked.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Wolf, Nickel and Eden were also on the dragon's back. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Now I shall kidnap your lovely princess! Nickel! Use your Teleport Ball to get Emily over here!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Sure thing, boss!" Nickel stood up and tapped the dragon's back with his toe. A portal appeared underneath him, sucking him in. Another portal appeared beside Emily. Before she had a chance to respond, a hand had reached out of the portal, grabbed her ankle and pulled her in.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"No! Emily!" Arthur shouted.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Emily!" Within the blink of an eye, Zach, who had seen through Anubis's plan within no time, had also jumped through the portal.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Those were the last things Emily saw before everything around her turned white again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px](I hope you don't mind, but I think I just thought of something fun we could use to replace the story plot in the anime/game)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]When she woke up, she was in some kind of a cave. It didn't appear to be completely natural though, since the walls were awfully round. The front of the cave was shut off from the rest of whatever was out there, thanks to a barricade of iron bars made to resemble a fence. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]She found Zach lying on the floor beside her, still unconscious. He was still wearing his armour, but they had taken away his sword. Whoever "they" were.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Zach!" Emily grabbed him at his shoulders. "Zach, wake up!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Zach groaned. Emily let out a sigh in relief when he sat up straight.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Emily? Where are we?" he asked, still looking a bit dazed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"I don't know... I just woke up here."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Good! You're awake!" Both Emily and Zach turned their heads when they heard Nickel's voice. "That's great, because that means we can finally get started with our show!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"The show? What show?" Emily raised her eyebrows. "Nickel, what are you talking about?"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"No time to talk! You're almost up!" Using some keys, Nickel opened a door in the fence. Two heavily armoured guards immediately entered, forcing them to stand up and follow them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]They were led through something that could be described as very primitive catacombs. Emily didn't know how long they had been walking, but she quickly lost any sense of orientation. When she looked at Zach's face, she saw he was experiencing the same thing.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]The two of them walked in silence. This silence was forced upon them every time one of them asked something or said something out loud.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]After about twenty minutes of walking, Emily saw light at the end of the tunnel they were following. A nervous feeling settled in her gut. What was gonna happen to her?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Zach and Emily were led into a Coliseum-like building. Hundreds of people were sitting in the audience, screaming and shouting excitedly.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"What is this place..?" Zach whispered to himself.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]The two guards who had forced them to walk along had moved away to close the doors behind them, then took position beside them. Emily and Zach were now stuck in the middle of the amphitheater. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Nickel walked over to the middle of the theater. As soon as the audience saw him, they quickly fell silent.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this marvellous event! We'll be holding a very special football battle today! To the left, we have... That's right! It's Arthur's very own daughter, Emily! Along with one of the most recent additions to the Royal Guard, Zach, she shall face off against our own champion!" Nickel now turned around to face a door at the opposite side of the amphitheater's center. "And of course, on the right side, we have... The Man! The Myth! The... Tigraaaaa!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]The crowd went wild as soon as the door opened. Tigra entered the room, waving at the crowd. He really appeared to be enjoying himself. He's always been the kind of guy who likes to get attention.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Let the battle begin!" Nickel quickly made his way out of the center. Emily hadn't realised they were standing on a custom football pitch right now. The lines looked like they were drawn with a stick in the earth, so it wasn't very clear too, but now that she was looking at it...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"I guess we'll have to fight him," Zach said.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"I know," Emily said. She took of her tiara to prevent it from breaking during the match. She was glad the shoes she was wearing didn't have heels. Playing soccer on heels now would be the most stupid decision anyone could make.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"The match will be two against one! Whoever scores three goals first, wins! Because I'm on my own, I'll also play as a goalkeeper," Tigra said. He grabbed a ball and the battle begun. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px](sorry, I know of the distinct lack of battle sequences in my updates. I find such things hard to make up so I tend to write things that are more story-related. I hope you don't mind!)[/SIZE]

17. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (No, I think it's a great idea! You do the story, I'll do the battle bits, well, mostly.)

Tigra took the ball, it was obvious that he had advanced much more than everyone else but this improvement seemed real, completely natural.
    "Strike 3!"
    Tigra kicked the ball two times up in the air and then he kicked it at Zach to make it three times. Zach dodged the hit and tailed Tigra(no pun intended). He was faster, almost a blur. Zach activated his special speed, the one where he couldn't be seen.
    "Earth Turn!"
    Zach stomped his foot on the ground, the pitch shook and Tigrga fell. Zach took the ball and dashed for the goal. He ran and ran but Tigra used his jumping abilities to his advantage. He jumped and flipped all the way back to the goal. Zach had just got there.
    "Doomsword Fury!"
    "Strangled Strike!"
    Tigra jumped and landed on his hands, he spun his legs around, like the start of Whirlwind Force, and vines came out it closed the ball into it's trap and then let go, it rocketed to the the other side. Emily was caught off guard by the power and the ball went straight past her. Nickel shouted with joy.
    "That's one nil to the Tigra!"
    "Nickel, why are you doing this?"
    "Doing what, we are the master of the dragon, we must defeat you so you can join us and fight with Tigra. Take down the knights now and spare your loss against him!"
    Nickel pointed at Tigra, he smiled menacingly. Zach walked over to Emily. She spoke first.
    "They don't remember, something's up. The dragon could be controlling them."
    "I don't think so, it's something bigger, after all the dragon was being controlled in the first place. Maybe something or someone is planning something against u-"
    "Crimson Cross!"
    A boy in black cloth appeared, his body and face were covered but he was bare-footed. He performed Cross Drive but added more power and somehow made it red. The cross came flying towards Emily, Tigra suddenly found his senses, as did Nickel and the others and they tried to jump in front, Zach stopped them.
    "Arghhh! Demonic Dagger!"
    He jumped and created a large red dagger he struck the ball and blew it away.
    "Who are you, what are you?"
    "I am a member of The League of Demons. Zach Nightforce, our mission is to capture you."
    Zach suddenly had a flashback. He saw a glowing red sign, it depicted a large red claw. Men stealing a baby, then he saw himself, his young self.
    "Get away from me, who sent you, why do you need me now?"
    The others were confused.
    "Zach, he's waiting."
    "Misma is dead!"
    "No! Rodrick."
    Hearing this, Zach's heart sank. He became angry but held it in.
    "Emily tell King Arthur I died, Tigra can fill in, save the dragon then steal Excalibur for a few moments and Mixi Max it with Hugo, make sure he is strong enough before you do it. I'll be back as soon as possible."
    "I'm afraid The League of Demons won't allow that, Zach."
    "Leave them and I'll go with you. Interrupt them and I'll burn you."
    It was obvious Zach was really, very angry.
    "Zach, where are you goi-"
    "That's... classified. I promise I will be back."
    "Okay, we'll be waiting."
    The players parted. The boy and Zach vanishing like ghosts and the rest of them walking out of the cave.

Zach boarded the ship, it took off and move quickly. A mere human would not be able to stand this speed but people like Zac had special abilities, such as Zach's unmatchable speed, that allows them to withstand the rush. Zach and the boy walked for quite a while. Zach spoke first.
    "You're still here then... Tobias."
    The boy stopped and tried to knock Zach off his feet.
    "My name is not Tobias, it's Bloodshed. Commander of Regiment Z"
    "Oh, big whoop! It's only cause the rest of these guys are complete crap at football."
    "The soldiers in here are fine men, capable of surpassing, Rodrick."
    "Thanks, glad to know I can play this video to, Rodrick and prove to him that his right-hand man thinks he's better than him. Oh and stop acting like a thirty-year old army officer, you're only seven.2
    "Damn you!"
    Zach played a video from his phone and vanished. Tobias rushed to the destination as soon as possible. Rodrick was already there, with Zach.
    "Good of him to dream, Zach."
    He sharply turned his head and looked at Tobias.
    "Master, I'm so-"
    "No need to apologize, Bloodshed. Sit."
    "So, we meet again, Rodrick, or should I call you father?"
    "Master?!"
    "Hush. Zach, this tournament, I set it up, it's not for a bad inte-"
    "Let me guess you're going to disguise Regiment Z as another team. Am I right?"
    "No, Zach. Listen, this tournament, each team that passes through the qualifiers, they have an Imperial in them, or a SEED. Zach, you're an Imperial. When The League of Demons' base was attacked by the, well, never you mind, you were under special training conditions, we made sure you had no idea about the hard work, you just loved football, and I, your own father used that for my own purposes. Your puny team will not be able to defeat teams with Imperials in them, these may be teams lower in the world ranking but they're still strong. As far as I know, you're next opponent is Dominican Republic. They're two defenders, that's right only two defenders, are known as the Night-time Defenders. It's because of their duo move, Crescent Tackle. Join us Zach, we will protect the tournament."
    "Are you stupid? You made the tournament, whatever intention you have is bad. Get out of my life, Victor! Let me go back and win."
    "Even with the power of Excalibur, you won't win the qualifiers."
    "But it will help against the next team's strong defence. Once we beat them, we'll get to the finals of qualifiers. Depending on the opponent, we'll get another aura and build up our team as we go."
    "It won't work."
    "Battle me!"
    "What?"
    Zach had randomly spat out the words but that's what he wanted.
    "Whoever wins chooses what they want to do. You have a pitch here, I know how you set this place out, it's like the old base."
    "Fine."
    The two sped to the pitch. Victor started, although much taller, Zach got the ball off Victor and headed for the goal, Victor disappeared and reappeared in front of the goal.
    "Doomsword Fury!"
    "Ahh, I see you've learnt that move, maybe you should learn this one too. Doomsword Frenzy!"
    Victor flipped and suddenly let hundreds of sword fly towards the ball stopping it. Victor got past Zach easily but Zach ran for the goal.
    "Doomsword Frenzy!"
    "Arghh! Fighting Spirit, Legendary Storyteller, Xezbeth, Armourfy!"
    Zach used Dark Tornado to stop the shot.
    "Well then. Heroic Swordsman, Lancelot! Armourfy!"
    Zach felt the power well up inside him, his armour vanished but something great came out of him. He shouted at the top of his lungs.
    "Deadly Hound, Slash! Armourfy!"
    A large black wolf appeared, it has pitch black eyes with large yellow pupils. It's fangs went down to it's chin and it's fur was spiked like a chainsaw. Zach dashed to Victor, his spirit defeated Lancelot and Victor fell to the ground, Zach stopped.
    "Get in goal, I want you to feel my wrath!"
    Victor limped to the goal. He waited.
    "DUSK TO DAWWWWWN!"
    Zach kicked the ball into the air, it went pitch black, like a whole in space. He jumped up and bicycle kicked it and an explosion occurred, sending the ball, now covered in the colour of the sun, rocketing to the goal. Victor got taken with the ball into the goal.
    "You win, Zach. I'll see you later."
    "No, you won't..."
    Zach, without thinking, smashed the ball at his father, leaving him hurt on the field. Soldiers rushed onto the field, Zach vanished without a trace.

Meanwhile...

"Dragon, stop!"
    King Arthur held his sword up high and lashed out at the dragon but it paced around him. The Knights shot as many arrows as they could but nothing worked.
    "Guys if all of the knights hit the ball at the same time using their utmost power we could create a strong shot. People with shooting moves, get them read everyone else shoot as hard as you can!"
    They got ready to shoot, they all charged up and were ready.
    "GO!"
    They all kicked the ball from the bottom, it glowed red, then white, then blue, many colours it went into the air, Jake told King Arthur to jump and hit the ball with the back of his sword. He did what Jake said and the ball struck the dragon unconscious freeing it from the spell.
    "Father, may I borrow the sword?"
    "Of course!"
    Arthur handed the sword to Emily, who handed it to Clark.
    "Mixi Max, activate!"
    He pointed at the gun and pointed at Hugo. The golden rays became deeper and deeper until they vanished, revealing Hugo with a new appearance. His hair was now completely short and black apart from the three tall spikes of white hair in the middle. His skin tone was a bit paler but he felt normal. He looked at the ball and hit it at the middle of a tree, it was bang on in the middle. Then he tried something else.
    "Medieval Propeller!"
    He spun the ball up and put one leg over it and then the other one, creating a spiral, he flipped back and aimed, he shot as quick as a bolt and broke the tree completely in the centre.
    "Woah, I feel good."
    The team headed back to the bus, they found Zach already there.
    "How'd it go?"
    Hugo came in.
    "By Hugo's appearance, I'm guessing it went well."

18. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    (sorry for the big time gaps between my updates, I'm still busy with school and stuff, and I'm also writing my fanfic now of course. I do plan to continue the rp though, since I still really like doing it!)

[SIZE=14.6667px]After the bus had returned to the present time, the team gathered to discuss their next move. Hugo, who was still very excited about his Mixi Max, couldn't stop talking about how much stronger he felt now. Hank had to shush him before he had a chance to speak up.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Okay guys, we managed to get our first Mixi Max!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Everyone cheered. The entire team felt happy with what they had accomplished. Now that Hugo had gained this incredible new power, there was no doubt he would become one of the team's core players.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Coach, are we going to head out to get more players Mixi Maxed?" Nickel asked.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"No, we don't have time for that. The next match will be in a few days, and I want to use the rest of our time to train some more. Hugo, if you don't mind, I'd like to practice a few more tactics with you at its center. I think I'll make you the striker in the next match, to see how that works out."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Sure! No problem," Hugo agreed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The team headed out to the pitch and divided itself into a group of eleven and a group of five. Hugo, Rodrigo, Chris, Claire and Albert were the group of five while the others formed the other group.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Alright then, guys! Here's what we're gonna do!" Hank was standing at the sideline, shouting orders at his players. "Hugo, I want you to use the people in your group to force yourself a way through a full-team defense. In the meantime, the others will try to do their best to stop you guys, then try to score a goal."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Uhh... Coach? You know we are playing five against eleven, right? Don't you think that's a bit unfair?" Albert said. As the youngest of the tinier group, it was understandable he felt a bit uncomfortable.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"No, this is exactly what I want to try. I want to see how strong this new Mixi Max really is. If we could create an attacking pattern with Hugo at the center, I think that would be a great help in the next match. It would also greatly boost our attacking strength, for we could leave more people behind to defend." The coach crossed his arms, looking happy with his plan.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Don't worry Albert! I can take it!" Hugo winked at the young boy. The striker was brimming with confidence.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Mixi Max! Excalibur!" Energy burst out of every last one of Hugo's pores, completely surrounding him. The light that came out of him eventually enveloped him. After it had disappeared, the Mixi Maxed Hugo had appeared.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Claire took the kickoff. Immediately, Zach and Tigra moved in to try and stop her, but they were stopped immediately by a hissatsu. It was Hugo, who had made a sliding tackle not to their feet but in front of them. He left a trail of light behind his body, and out of the light rose countless swords, blocking their path.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Sword Fence!" Hugo shouted. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Claire used this opportunity to pass the ball to Rodrigo, but he was already being blocked by Nathan and Wolf. The boy managed to avoid the two of them by turning the pass into an one-two, thus passing back to the girl. However, now Eden and Jeremiah were moving in to block her way.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Mirror room!" the two of them shouted. They started to run perfectly synchronized, their every move being the mirror image of the other. With a gesture with their hands, they created a room of mirrors all around Claire. The girl stopped in her tracks, confused by the illusion, not knowing which version of herself and the approaching boys was real. Suddenly, the two of them jumped out of one of the mirages, stealing the ball.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Not so fast!" Using Sword Fence, Hugo quickly stole back the ball. No one had seen or heard him approach. Before anyone had a chance to stop him, he had made his way past Nickel and was standing in front of the goal.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Bring it!" Emily lowered herself, getting ready to bring out a hissatsu.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Not yet!" Before she knew it, Hugo had passed the ball upwards... to where Albert was.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Here I come, Emily! My new move!" He stretched out his arms and all sorts of different colored balls appeared. Judging by their appearance, they were scale models of sub-atomic parts. The particles entered the ball one by one, giving the ball a different glow with each particle. The space around the ball had turned into something that looked like a scale model of an atom, with the ball being the atom's nucleus. "Quantum Kingdom!" Albert shot the ball away at full force.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Right at that moment, Hugo jumped into the air with a trajectory parallel to that of the ball. He made half a turn in the air and kicked the ball with his heel. Out of his foot, a sword sprung, infusing the ball with even more power.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Extended Blade!" With more speed than Emily had ever seen before, the ball flew into the goal, taking her with it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]As Nickel helped Emily get back on her feet, Hank entered the pitch.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Okay, I guess we have our answer. Mixi Max does indeed boost our offensive power greatly. We're back to normal training!" he said. "The match starts in a few days!" [/SIZE]

19. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Zach, who was impressed at the results, returned to his bunk bed room with Jake. Jake had already gotten ready and was sitting in bed.
    "Did he ask for you, Zach?"
    Zach ignored him.
    "Zach, he's my father as much as yours, now tell me!"
    Zach ignored him again. Jake was now angry and pushed him.
    "Get off me!"
    "Then tell me what he said!"
    "Jake, you're 15 I'm 17, you're too young."
    Jake got the ball and kicked it at Zach's face. Zach immediately dodged it, caught the ball and kicked it back, knocking Jake over.
    "He wants me to join him, he says we won't win the cup that... I'm an Imperial."
    "What about me?"
    "You want to join him?!"
    "No but I would've thought he mentioned me, I am his son too."
    "I know Jake but he's... unwell, you're 15, he's insane. All that stuff when he was good, it's gone someone, something bigger is making him do this. We have to prove him wrong."
    Jake nodded gloomily and got in bed, he pulled the blanket over him and turned his face away. Zach climbed the ladder and did the same.

Late at night, Zach awoke and changed into his casual clothes. He vanished from the room without making a sound. He walked to the front gate and there was a parcel.
    "The Dark O- Arghh!"
    Zach fell backwards, he was kicked back by Bloodshed, Victor's soldier.
    "I know that my master delivered this to you but I will not let you have it, it should be me!"
    "Yeah, yeah okay, take it cry-baby."
    "What, really?"
    "Yeah, see ya."
    Tobias was about to leave when Zach used his super speed and snatched the parcel. He quickly used Demonic Dagger to weaken Tobias and make him flee.
    "The Dark Orb, Victor Blade's most powerful item, those who possess its power gain complete statistics. Speed is enhanced, power is enhanced. What if I Mixi Max with it, it will make me stronger."

The next morning, the day of the match against Dominican Republic's Moonlight Squad.

Zach and his team got off the bus, the stadium looked different, it was now a red colour and the pitch was white. Zach and the captain of Moonlight Squad shook hands, the captain was one of the defenders, Emmanuel Francois.
    "It shall be a good game, Zach. I hear that you have a "trick" up your sleeve."
    "We shall see."
    Hugo Zach(c) Jake

Eden Chris Wolf

Jeremiah Albert Nickel Claire

Emily
    Juan Saulo Batista

Miguel Kunal Joseph Camila Naomi

E. Francois(c) A. Francois

Carmen
    Juan passed to Saulo and the match begun, Zach started right away and went for the ball.
    "Screaming Siren!"
    Saulo, back-flipped with the ball and then kicked it, a large, high-pitched scream started and Zach fell and covered his ears, it was all an illusion, Saulo took the ball and ran on. Even though Moonlight Squad was known for their defence, their offence was outstanding.
    "Here it comes, pariguayo! Destiny Drive!"
    Saulo, kicked the ball upwards and jumped to it, he moved his legs and formed a coil around the ball he suddenly spun(the way Axel spins in Fire Tornado) and then shot the ball, the coil burst and beams of light burst out.
    "Hyper Cymba-Arghh!"
    The ball threw Emily into the goal, it was 1-0.
    Jake passed to Zach, Zach ran past everyone and then he came to Emmanuel and Alexandra Francois, The Night-Time Defenders.
    "Hugo, back me up here!"
    "Mixi Max, activate!"
    Hugo jumped in the air and the gold aura wrapped around him, he re-appeared as his other form. Hugo used Sword Fence in front of Zach giving the defenders no way to get to him, Hugo thought it had worked but he was wrong.
    "Crescent Tackle V!"
    "V?"
    Emmanuel stomped his foot on the right side of the fence, Alexandra was on the left, she stomped too. Half of a crescent moon grew out of the ground when the sides met, Alexandra ran in front of Emmanuel, the moon had changed position and was now going over the fence, the moon lengthened on one side and stabbed the ball, then it shrunk as it came back and the ball was taken. Hugo was astounded.
    "V, it stands for vertical, pariguayo!"
    The match carried on, Zach ran back and forth and finally got the ball.
    "Hugo, stand back."
    Zach suddenly touched the centre of kit something glowed, black aura wrapped around Zach, a figure could be seen but only slightly. Zach appeared, his hair was now short, it was a bowl haircut, it was coloured purple with little red bits sticking out and his skin tone seemed to get darker and lighter every second.
    "MixI Max, Dark Orb."
    Clark, who had come to watch the match explained to Hank.
    "This orb is Victor Blade's most amazing invention, him and his scientists went for days, making this. It enhances every statistic but when Mixi Maxed with, I have no idea of the possibilities, it's completely barmy!"
    "Let's see what happens."
    "Darkened Hole!"
    Zach jumped in the air, he was above the defenders he spun creating a large black hole, he dropped down and the defenders were teleported away. The darkness disappeared and Zach carried on, he screamed at the top of his lungs, like a battle cry.
    "Stellar Strike!"
    Zach shot and a gold aura with a black outline appeared around the ball, he shot straight and moved his hands so quick that they were a blur, as they moved, the ball moved several different ways, it moved until it had made a sphere, Zach jumped and then drilled the large sphere downwards, it came crashing down like a meteorite. The keeper, Carmen was ready but not strong enough.
    "Criss, Cross, Catch!"
    Carmen, jumped in the air and then right, he then came back down, leaving a spark where he was last, he did this three more times and made a cross in front of him, then he jumped back let the cross act as a net, the ball broke through and went whistling past him.
    "One all!!!!"

20. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    [I'm terribly sorry for failing to write proper entries ;_;]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Emily had seen Zach's amazing goal and Mixi Max from a distance. Still, she couldn't help but get a bad feeling because of this. Where did he get that Dark Orb from? she asked herself. She tried asking the defenders, but they couldn't answer her question either.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]The match played on with neither side getting an opportunity to break through. Even with Hugo's Mixi Max, the Zakumi Leopards had trouble breaking through the incredibly bulky defense line of the Moonlight Squad.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]That changed in the last five minutes of the match when the strikers of the Moonlight Squad finally managed to break through the tight defense the Zakumi Leopards had managed to pull off all the time. The joy and excitement of the Squad was clear, as well as the fear on the Leopards' side. The attack was led by Juan and Batista, with Saulo following shortly after that. They were clearly thinking this would be their last chance to score and end this match before a third half would have to be held.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Emily! What are we gonna do?" Claire shouted.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Don't worry Claire!" Emily smiled. "The Silver Fleet had a special trick for this, one we haven't used in a while. I'm sure you remember what it is, right Alfred and Nickel?"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Ohh, you mean that plan?" Nickel's eyes were twinkling. "You're right, it has been a while since we last used that. I think it has been over a year ago... I believe this will be our first time using it with Albert though. Horus used to do his part."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Let's do this!" Albert gave Nickel and Emily a thumbs-up. "Remember how hard we practiced during summer break? I can do it!"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Guys! Make way!" Emily shouted at the defenders and the midfielders. They gave her a confused look but obeyed her anyway.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Heh! Have you given up yet?" Juan said. He was the one with the ball. He headed up until he was running in a triangle shape along with his fellow strikers, with him forming the triangle's top and the other two forming the base. He dashed forward and then suddenly turned 180 degrees on his left foot, kicking the ball into the air. While the ball was in the air, Juan made the rest of the spin, lowering his body by placing his right foot back as far as possible and lowering himself until the angle between his lower and upper leg was about ninety degrees. He stretched out his arms, creating a path above his head that looked like it had been made of light. Batista and Saulo ran over Juan's head, on the path. "Galaxy Road!" the three of them shouted. Batista and Saulo accelerated, jumped into the air and kicked the ball simultaneously. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Alright! Here I come!" Emily felt power surge through her body as she brought out her Avatar. "Blue Sky Warrior, Horatio!" Emily took on her pose. "Armed!" Her Avatar turned into purple rays of light, surrounding her body. When the light disappeared, Emily was equipped with her Avatar Armed, ready to use it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Suddenly, the area around the goal turned into a throne room. A gong sounded. Emily snapped her fingers once, standing completely still. A huge blob of power started to grow in front of her, faintly glowing with a yellow light. Emily stretched out her arm with the palm of her hand facing towards the ball. "Emperor's Judgement!" The blob of power exploded, emitting a huge beam of energy that stopped the ball.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]As the area around Emily turned back to normal, she let her Avatar Armed disappear.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Nickel! Now!" She started to head up the field. Nickel ran beside her. Suddenly, Emily kicked the ball forward. Nickel and she approached the ball with an angle of about 60 degrees between their trajectories. The path they were walking was light up. They leapt through the ball kinda like the beginning of Tri Pegasus and Tri Phoenix. Both of them turned around, now facing their own goal. "Starstruck!" they shouted, kicking the ball away. The trajectory they had walked kinda looked like a star, which is why they had decided to name it this way.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Emily! What are you doing?" Zach shouted. He was flabbergasted by this sudden movement. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Don't worry! We had this planned from the beginning!" Albert shouted back at Zach. He had appeared in front of the goal. He started to run towards the ball. The boy jumped into the air and performed Derivating Shot, this time with twice as much power though. "Derivating Shot V2!" [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]Having gained even more power, the ball was now flying at the opponents' goal with an insane speed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6667px]"Someone make this a shoot chain!" Emily shouted. "Wolf! Chris! Hugo! Zach! Jake! Get moving! This will be our last chance to score!"[/SIZE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.