1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inazuma X (Thunder and Megarai111)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Thunder, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    This is a one on one rp between me and @[member="Megarai111"], it is about Inazuma Eleven.​
    Plot
    In a world where soccer is no mere sport, where soccer brings peace and happiness and in some cases... Death. The country of Zakumi is a peaceful land with the most high-tech gear money can buy, their labs answer questions that haven't even been asked yet and their schools... They have the best soccer players in the whole world. Zakumi is a rich and powerful place, no wonder people try and corrupt the country, men, women, all try and try to get their hands on this city, no matter what the cost. When negotiations don't work they take it to the fields and battle it out by playing soccer.​
    2015, January 6th. One of the richest men in the world is trying to take over the city, after that the world, no one has evidence so he can't be arrested, his team is known as Dark Knights, a team of 11-17 year old kids who need money and they need it quick. Every match they play they get 10 Zakurais, the currency of Zakumi. Only a few teams have tried to defeat the Dark Knights, all of them have never played again and now we come to the present. 2015, August 27th. The Zakumi National Tournament starts, teams across the country will be training, ready for qualifiers, rumours are that this mysterious man is entering his team, if he wins, he'll have enough money, with his own fortune to buy Zakumi! Can any team beat this menace, who knows?​
    Characters
    Thunder's Character
    Character: Zach Nightforce
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Personality: A mysterious and solitary boy, he hates being beaten and will stop at nothing to destroy his opponents. His father was unknown but people often wonder what caused the boy to become so twisted and wicked. People who have known Zach a long time say that he was once an angel, some say he even looked like an angel, he used to have blonde hair and always wore white clothes. No-one knows why he just inverted into some life-hating, miserable boy.

History: No-one knows anything other than these few facts. His parents were never seen but were apparently famous. The boy started playing football when he was 3 and Zach became what he is today at 7.

Hissatus/Powers:
    (Void)Portal Snatch(Defence)- Creates a portal to the ball, goes through and takes it without the opponent knowing.
    (Wind)Acid Rain(Dodge)- Creates a cloud of Acid Rain to keep away opponents.
    (Void)Underworld Strike(Double Shoot)- Goalie kicks the ball into a portal to the underworld, ball appears in front of Zach's foot, Zach shoots with lots and lots of dark power.
    (Void)Dark Charge(Shoot)- Only Zach Nightforce can use this move, he chips the ball into the air but it stay in front of him, he them moves his hand so the ball stays in front of his chest but it's floating in the air. He walks back and then pushes his hand forward to command the ball to charge at the goalie, the ball if full of dark matter at this point.
    (Void)Dark Rampage(Shoot)- Using a special routine, Zach infuses the ball with more dark aura than the pre-evolve form of this shoot. Instead of using his hands, he kicks it, giving it a lot more power.
    (Wind)Daybreak Slam(Shoot)- This move is best when the opposing goalie kicks it, Zach jumps and spins in a motion of a tyre, he spins twice and then a dark light emerges from his foot, it contains little flecks of gold and blue. He finally stops and drills the ball in mid-air, the ball then burst with blue and golden light.

Other: He plays for the team known as the Dark Knights, he is captain and plays forward/striker. He is number 11. The Dark Nights have a special power called Destruction Point, this allows each player of Dark Knights to swap stats, hissatus and everything else with another player, this can only be used by one player a match since the power needed to use it is high and if used to many times, it could kill the whole team.

Character Element: Fire

@[member="Megarai111"] 's Character

Character: Emily Westwind
    Appearance: Medium build - round, hazel eyes - light brown (straight) hair in a ponytail. Wears a blue watch around her left wrist. Her skin tone is a bit pale. When she's not on the field, she prefers to wear a t-shirt and jeans.
    Personality: She's cheerful, happy-go-lucky, very loyal and pretty smart. She enjoys being better than others, while she absolutely hates failure. She's stubborn and tends to stick to things that are known to her. She judges people with her guts. Most people get the stamp "not fit for me" right away, but if you manage to get into her good zone, she'll do anything for you. She's especially good with her teachers: all of them love her.
    History: Emily comes from a loving family. At school, she has always been the best at everything. Her parents were there for her when she needed them, but she preferred to spend time alone. She knew from the very beginning that she should only make friends with the people who have about the same interests as her. She now has collected a small but tight bunch of friends around them. They do everything together.
    Hissatus/Powers:
    [SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Hyper Cymbal [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666666666667px]- keeper - wind - much like God Hand, two cymbals appear (one from each hand) and clam the ball between her hands[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Rocket Blast [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666666666667px]- shoot (?) - fire - a technique that can only be used after the ball has been stopped (this technique is only usable in the keeper zone), the ball is being charged with energy, after which it gets punched away into the field with great force. (this technique can reach the other goal and make it in when having been trained enough, so that's why I made it into a shoot).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=14.6666666666667px]Flying Dutchman[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6666666666667px] - shoot - wind - the ball gets kicked into the air. It's struck by lightning, and the force of the lightning pulls an ancient pirate ghost out of the ball, which will fly after it after the ball has been shot.[/SIZE]

Other: She plays in a team called the Silver Fleet. In that team, she's a goalkeeper and a forward. The Silver Fleet has a special power called Bonding. Bonds are kind of like Mixi-Maxing, since it allows two players to borrow their hissatsus. Basically, you can bond with one or two other people from the team (one at a time!) and use their hissatsu techniques.

Character element: wind

(I'll go ahead and start)

Zach got out of the car and walked up to the gate, he pressed the button on the gate and spoke, "I'm here boss, let me in", the dark-haired boy waited for the gate to open but it didn't, it was odd since the gate usually opens as soon as he speaks but he realised why it hadn't his boss was coming out to meet him, they were going somewhere else. Zach had actually never seen his boss' face, his boss wore a black bandanna around his mouth, nose and chin, there was a hole in the middle so he could breath and speak clearly, it was obvious that his boss was tan-skinned but other than that you couldn't tell anything about him. Zach waited for his boss to reach him and then began to talk, "What's the occasion boss, where we going?", the man said nothing, he just nudged Zach into the car and said four words.
    "To the Silver Fleet".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    The first thing Emily noticed when she got out of her classroom, was the car that was parked in front of the school gates. She saw some of her friends stand nearby. She decided to head out of school; it was the end of the school day anyway.
    "Hey, Captain!" Tigra, one of the forwards, shouted when he saw her. "Check this out! We have visitors, and they want to play against our school!"
    Visitors? Emily found the thought strange.
    At that moment, the car door opened and the dean stepped outside. The look in his eyes was strange, but Emily couldn't determine what it meant.
    "Emily Westwind? Ah, I see you've already arrived. They wish to speak to you. Alone." His voice was trembling. What could possibly be wrong, Emily thought.
    The dean held the car door open and Emily stepped inside. Inside were a man with a bandana wrapped around his face and a dark-haired boy. There was something creepy about them. Emily's guts told her these two were dangerous. She wanted to get out, but something else inside her told her she couldn't back down now.
    "So..." she started of, "who are you guys? You wanted to play against our team?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Zach's boss began to speak, "Yes we do. We want to play against you, my captain here has some rules though, Zach, take over", Zach nodded and put a sheet on a table near by.
    "There are no red or yellow cards, fouls will be taken and forgotten. You will start with the ball after every goal and lastly, you will pay us five thousand Zakurais if we win, if we lose we will get you into the Zakumi Tournament, are we agreed?", it was obvious that Emily was bewildered and she probably thought they were mad but she had no other choice.
    "Good, Zach get gready, you too Emily, we start in thirty! Chop, chop!".
    Zach walked onto the pitch, his purple and red kit on him, his black shorts, everything about him looked like he was some dark, mysterious killer. He got the ball and passed it to Emily, "Are you ready, what am I saying, no one is every ready for the Dark Knights!"

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    The Silver Fleet had already gathered on the field. They had put on their gray/orange/brown team kit already. Emily saw the coach walk over to her. He was fiddling with his glasses: a sign that he was nervous.
    "Emily, you're in goal first. We're counting on you. If it turns out that we lack offensive power, we'll switch Horus to the goalkeeper position."
    "Got it." Emily turned to Zach. "Give me five minutes, I need to get dressed."

Five minutes later, Emily returned to the pitch, fully dressed. She adjusted the strips on her keeper gloves and fiddled with her green/light blue/dark blue team kit. It had been a while since she last played a match.
    "Ready, Em?" Horus, the second goalkeeper, walked over to her. "I heard there's much at stake in this match."
    "Don't worry. I'll fix this." Emily got into position. "Everyone!" she called out to her teammates. "Let's give it everything we've got!"
    "YEAH!" the rest of the team shouted.
    A whistle sounded. The match had begun.

5. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Zach, passed the ball to the second striker, who passed all the way back to the goalie, whilst doing so Zach had ran all the way, he got the ball and shouted, "Dark Charge!", Zach chips the ball and moves his hands, he steps back and pushes his hand as if he's commanding the ball, it charges towards Horus and strikes him/her(you didn't say)! Horus falls to the ground in pain, groaning and coughing. Zach walks back to his half of thr pitch and laughs, "Silver Fleet, tut, tut, tut. I thought you were better, no matter the match has only begun!".

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    "HORUS!" Emily shouted.
    Horus got up, but he was clearly shaking on his feet.
    "I'm okay. Don't worry about me," he said
    "Why did you do that?" Emily shouted at Zach. "Soccer is meant to be played fair! This is just dirty!"
    Zach let out a laugh.
    Abby and Nickel, the other defenders, moved closer to Horus to help protect the goal. Emily waved them away.
    "Guys, I'll teach this guy a lesson myself. I'll put him in his place by stopping his shot!"
    Abby and Nickel looked at her as if she had gone mad, but they obeyed anyway.
    "You too, Horus." The team's central defender moved aside from the goal.
    Zach smirked.
    "Well, you sure are confident about your abilities! Let's see what you can do, then."
    Emily ran to the ball and kicked it to Zach's feet.
    "You want a challenge? You can have it!" she shouted. A voice deep inside her told her this wasn't a good idea, but she ignored it.
    She walked back to the goal.
    "You and me, keeper versus striker! Let's see what you've got!"

7. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Zach smirked and took the ball with no hesitation and shot so hard and quick it punctured the net, " Do you want to go again?". There was something in Emily's eyes that told him that she wouldn't stop until she saved one, no matter how many times she would get hurt or beaten, she'd stay strong. This vibe pleased Zach, he'd never seen such a fair and honest player, the closest to that was completely opposite and he was the complete opposite. Dishonest and unfair, he got the ball and shot again, this time harder and quicker, he was pushing Emily to her limit. After at least 20 shots, Zach stopped and turned around and shot at his own goal, he put up his hands and moved the ball past his keeper, OWN GOAL! "You scored, we forfeit, we will get you into the league", after hearing this the manager went up to Zach and slapped him.
    "How dare you let them sore we will be the best team in the world and you give this away?! This will not do but as I can't change records, the Knights will now leave, without you Zach, you are off the team". Zach smiled and gave him a thumbs up, they both walked different ways, Zach to a nearby bench and the manager to the team bus. Zach stood near the bench and practised by kicking ball against the wall a few times.

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Emily stood in silence as she saw Zach talk to his coach. She was surprised to see the team walk off the pitch, back to the team bus. Zach had grabbed a ball and started kicking it against a wall.
    He didn't even look when he heard the Silver Fleet's coach call the players towards him.
    The team gathered around the coach. The way he was fiddling with his glasses told them he was still shaky.
    "Umm... As I presume you've all heard before, the deal was that if we won this match, we would be allowed to enter the Zakumi Tournament. Since the Dark Knights forfeited, we have won the match. As you might know, it has been several years since the school last entered the Zakumi Tournament." He grabbed a lock of his hair, which was practically his "I'm nervous" twitch level two. "T-that means that we'll have to train more and longer. I-I hope none of you have any o-objections against that. I-if you do, p-please tell so now."
    Judging the atmosphere that seemed to hang above the team, Emily didn't think anyone would object. The whole team was dazed, just like the coach was. Some of her friends, like Wolf and Tigra, clearly appeared to be happy. Others, like Horus, didn't seem as if they had a grip on the situation yet.
    A strange feeling was stuck in Emily's chest. It was a feeling towards Zach. Emily had trained like a maniac for the past few months. Her training had led her to new heights, yet he pulverized it like it was nothing.
    She knew there was only one thing to do now: train and train, until she was strong enough to stop one of Zach's shots.
    Speaking of Zach, she thought...
    "Coach? What are we gonna do with Zach?"
    "Huh?" The coach gave her a confused look. "Oh, you mean the player they left behind. I don't know. Go talk to him and see what he'll do now."
    "Will do." Emily turned around and walked over to Zach, who was still kicking the ball against the wall.
    "Hey Zach, umm..." Emily felt really awkward all of a sudden. This guy had just crushed months of training like it was nothing, and now she had to talk to him just like that?
    "What?" Zach turned around to face her. He stopped the ball with his foot without even looking at it.
    Emily froze to the ground, too embarassed to say anything out of a sudden. Strange, this is nothing like me, she thought.

9. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Zach kicked the ball away, "What do you want?", Zach was annoyed, why couldn't he be left alone? Either way he'd have to get used to it, it looked like he'd have to move school now that he was kicked out of the Knights, he waited for Emily to speak but she seemed frozen, he waved his hands, "Hello?! You still there?", he chuckled slightly, "Hey, if you're scared because I just kicked your ass, you shouldn't be, something about you it made me see my mistake but seriously what do you want?"

10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    What did Zach just say?
    Emily wasn't really sure about what she had heard, but she could swear she heard Zach say something nice.
    Somehow she managed to find the courage to speak up again.
    "Umm... Your team left you behind, didn't they? What are you gonna do now? Because..." Emily's guts told her in what direction this conversation was heading. It should be okay, I'm the captain, she thought.
    "Because what?" Zach crossed his arms.
    "Because... you don't have a team anymore now, right?" Emily was not sure she was gonna like the next thing she was going go say. "Sooo... Care to join our team? I figure you don't really have a way to get back home. Some kids here live in a separate building on the school grounds, so you could move in there..." The last few words were hard to hear, thanks to Emily's voice dropping.
    Zach looked at her, then at the team and back at her. He was quiet, as if he was thinking."

11. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Join? Well, how about I train you instead", Zach could tell Emily was dumbfounded by this, her jaw dropped, "There's no way the Knights can lose, even without me, if you get into the final, you'll lose, I will train you, I know the team inside out, I know how to win and once we win they'll want me back but I'll say no because maybe, just maybe, I will have joined the Silver Fleet!", Zach put his hand out and Emily did so too, they shook hands and got to work.
    All afternoon the team trained, Zach taught them new techniques, hissatus, in general he used all his team's weak points amd made them the Silver Fleet's strong points. At the end of the day Zach had nowhere to go, he decided to board here, start school and have a proper life, "Em!", he'd started calling her that, "Where's that building you were talking about?"

12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hey, "Em", the new trainer wants to speak to you." Tigra said, grinning.
    "Knock it off!" Emily tried to punch him, but Tigra stepped out of the way in time. Emily laughed. She secretly liked people teasing her.
    "Where's that building you were talking about?" Zach said when she had walked over to him.
    "You just need to follow this path all the way. See that building over there? That's the one I'm talking about." Emily pointed to a small, house-like building."
    "Isn't that a bit too small for someone to live in?" Zach raised his eyebrows.
    "That's the janitor's house. You need to talk to him if you want to get a room here. I live on campus too, so I can show you around later. You can go on ahead, I still need to arrange some things with the team."
    Zach greeted her and walked away. Strange. He appeared to be a whole different person than this morning, Emily thought.
    As Emily walked back to her friends, Horus greeted her.
    "Say, Emily, what do you think of this new development?" he said.
    "You're talking about today's match and the sudden change of events, right?" Emily scratched the back of her neck. "Well, I admit I found the Dark Knights a bit... strange. However, I think that Zach is a good guy. Somewhere deep in his heart, I think there's a spark of goodness."
    "That's really poetic, but what I wanted to ask was: do you trust him?"
    "Do I trust him?" That was a good question. "Well, the sudden turn of events certainly surprised me. It's also true that I know little about him, but something in me tells me he knows what he's doing. In short: it's true I don't trust him yet, but I'm willing to give him a chance."
    Horus nodded.
    "Very well. If you trust him, then I'm willing to give it a try too."

As soon as Emily finished her business with the team, she walked to the janitor's house. Inside she found Zach filling in the necessary paperwork.
    The janitor, a man in his mid-fifties with a huge moustache, greeted her.
    "Ah, Emily. Zach here is almost done with filling in the paperwork. Could you show him the way to his new apartment?"
    "Sure!"

A couple of minutes later, Emily and Zach were walking across campus. That was when Zach started asking her some questions about school.

13. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Well, looks like I'm joining this school... I guess", Zach shrugged and slowed down when they got to his room. "See you tomorrow", he waved slightly and slammed the door behind him. He jumped on his narrow bed, it was pretty good room all things considered, a desk, a nice bed and it was quite spacious. He sighed and turned around, he pushed his head into the pillow, he was sobbing he was so disappointed, he was becoming soft like his bloody father, he was killed for this reason, he trusted people, trusted them so much he forgot the bad side. He continued sobbing...

14. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    The next day, after Emily's classes had ended, she went to the football pitch. Since she had a pretty tight schedule filled with lots of subjects, she was always late to arrive.
    What she saw on the pitch made her happy. The rest of the team had already arrived. All of the players were doing dribbling excercises. Zach was watching over them, and the coach was working on his laptop.
    "Em!" Zach called out to her as soon as he saw her. "Come here!" He had a demanding tone in his voice, which made Emily feel nervous.
    "Yes, Zach?" she said as she ran to him.
    "Where the heck have you been? Training started an hour ago!"
    "Umm, you see, I had quite a lot of classes today, so..."
    "I don't want to hear your silly excuses! I want fifty pushups, and I want them now!" Zach shouted.
    Ugh. Emily hated pushups.
    From across the field, Tigra shouted at her.
    "Yeah, Captain! Give us some pushups!"
    "Get back to your dribbling, or else I'll have you do fifty pushups too!" Zach shouted to the striker. Tigra stopped laughing and continued his training.
    "But Zach, I-"
    "PUSHUPS! NOW!"
    Emily sighed, dropped her stuff and lied down on the grass. Just about when she was going to do her first pushup, she heard the coach's voice.
    "No, no pushups for you, Emily," he said. "Team! I have an important announcement to make!"
    The team quickly gathered around the coach.
    "I just got a confirmation e-mail from the Zakumi tournament organisators. They have accepted our entry request. I think that means that the Dark Knights somehow convinced them to let us join the competition, but that's not the point here. The point is that the tournament rules and matchups will be announced exactly a week from now. The matches will be played in the weekends, so you don't have to worry about missing classes and getting behind on your homework. Considering this, our first match will be played on the Saturday after the upcoming one."
    Some team members sighed. They sure wouldn't mind skipping classes to play football, Emily thought.
    "Zach, do you have anything to say regarding this announcement?" the coach asked him.

15. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Zach smirked and thought, they'd actually got in, "Coach, we're changing our formation, Emily will stay in goal the whole match unless it is a complete emergency, this tournament is hard so Horus, no offence, we may not need you but just to be safe, stay on the bench. As I've said Emily will stay in goal meaning there's a space in striker which I will take, yes, I am playing. Tigra and the other one will play either side of me, depending on which of their foots are better at shooting. Zakumi's team match-ups always give you a disadvantage and and advantage, meaning there will always be a weakness, once we get the match-up news, Coach you must find everything you can about that team, I'll stay here and train. Our new formation is a 3-4-3.

16. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    They continued training, even after dinner.
    Finally, when the training ended, the coach called over Zach and Emily.
    "Zach, I can see you're a really experienced player. However, I still think it's better if we tell you some more details about the team. Emily, please correct me if I get anything wrong."
    The coach started pointing out some players.
    "Those two black-haired guys are our main forwards, Tigra and Wolf. As you can see, they're really straightforward with everything they do. They love football with every centimeter of their body. Since you stated that you were going to play as forward, these two will accompany you, simply because they got the most offensive power.
    The guy with the helmet and the guy walking beside him are our hidden weapons. Both of them can play as midfielders or as forwards. They may look like they're weak, but they pack a real punch. The guy with the helmet is called Gladius, and the guy beside him is called Felix.
    See those two lovebirds near the away team bench? They're Livia and Isaac. Livia is a star at Latin and Isaac is a star at physics. We don't know how, but they somehow managed to find each other. They will be the rear two players of the midfield. We never put them apart, since they function best when used at the same time. If you want to take Livia off the field, then you'll have to take Isaac off the field, too.
    Those two girls and the guy with the sprout-shaped hair will form the defensive line. The blond girl, Myra, can play as a midfielder too. They might not be the best players, but at least they got some really reliable hissatsus up their sleeve. Abby always plays as the defender on the left side of the field, while Nickel plays as the central defender or the right defender. All three of them are pretty laid-back."
    "I get it that those players are what you think are best to have in the main formation?" Zach asked.
    "Yes," the coach answered. "Now for the players that will be on the bench.
    The girl with the thick black curls is a spare defender, but her characteristics match up with Wolf and Tigra's. She has a loud bark, but that bark turns into a bite when necessary.
    The guy with the sleek black hair and the headband is called Albert. He's a real math genius. As you can see, he's a bit shy, but that doesn't stop him on the field. His math skills help him predict the opponent's movements with amazing accuracy. He's a midfielder.
    See that big guy that's sitting on the bench? His name is Ghoul. For such a big guy, it's amazing how little presence he has. He has a heart as big as his belly and he will stop at nothing to protect his beloved ones. He's extremely useful when the opponent counterattacks: whenever he's on the field and we decide to launch an all-out attack, we leave him behind. Then, in case the attack fails and they steal the ball from us, we have him as a secret weapon to stop the opponent in their tracks.
    I think you met Horus before. He's our spare goalkeeper, and when he's not in goal, he acts as the central defender. Emily and he are especially close. He's unpredictable yet very reliable. It's true that Emily is the better goalkeeper right now, but you should not underestimate his abilities.
    Last but not least, I want to divert your attention to the green-haired guy who's packing his bag right over there. His name is Quarzer, and he's our joker [much like Fudou/Caleb in the world cup game]. He can play in all possible positions except goalkeeper. He's really talented. This is his last year at this school, and letters from football clubs all over the world are already coming into this school's mailbox, begging us to convince him to join their school. We only put him in in a pinch. That might sound weird, but when he comes into the field and changes the entire flow of the game, that really throws the opponent off-guard, which gives us a chance to turn the entire game around and win."
    The coach reaches for his bag and pulls out some papers.
    "Here, I've created a list with this team's stats. Use them as you like. I think tomorrow will be a good day to start experimenting new tactics." The coach looks at Emily. "Do you want to add anything to that?"
    "No, I think you got everything covered." Emily yawned. She was really tired from today's training. "Anyway, I'm going back to my dorm, I still need to finish some homework. I'm dead tired. See you tomorrow after school, Zach!" She waved her hand at them and walked away.

[btw, this is the formation I have in mind:

Zach
    Tigra Wolf

Felix Gladius
    Isaac Livia

Abby Myra
    NIckel

Emily

I'm just sharing the idea of the formation I have in mind, feel free to tell me if you disagree.]

17. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (Great!)

Zach left at around 10pm, training had finished at 8:50 but he'd stayed longer, he was wondering about what would happen if he won with this team, it was obvious no one trusted him, they were all scared. He went back to his dorm, he felt woozy. He woke the next morning to the loud ring of his phone, it was the coach, " Yeah, Ganga Royale! The Indian stars! Of course we'll win, we have to, how can you not have faith?! Okay, goodbye.", Zach sighed, he knew they'd have to kick it up a notch, he called the coach again, " Coach, find everything you can about Royale and our school site lock it!", now no one could see or find any info about the Silver Fleet and it's school, Zach laughed and got dressed, he went outside, to the field and practised a hissatu.

18. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Emily had just received word that her first two hours were canceled due to the teacher being ill, so she was walking across campus. That's when she noticed Zach standing on the football field. It looked as if he was practicing a new move.
    "Hey, Zach!" She put down her bags at one of the benches nearby and walked towards him across the field.
    "Ah, Em. Good morning." Zach stopped the ball with his foot. "Don't you have school to attend?"
    "I just got word that the first two hours are canceled, so now I'm bored." She pointed at the ball below Zach's foot. "I see you're practicing a shoot hissatsu? Do you want me to help you?"
    "Sure, why not?" Zach waited as Emily ran towards her bags and got out her keeper gloves.
    They practiced for about half an hour. That was when Emily got tired of repeating the same routine over and over again.
    "Say, I wanted to ask you something for a long time. I wanted to ask you if you're willing to help me practice my keeper hissatsu too. It's pretty strong, but it could still use some training."
    "Why not? I'll try thinking of a shoot hissatsu and you can improve your keeper hissatsu at the same moment," Zach answered.
    "Speaking of which, I have never tried to stop your hissatsu before. The goals you made in the match we played were regular goals. I was wondering if you could show it to me? I wanna try stopping it."
    "Sure. I'll have to shoot from a bit of a distance though, I think my shot will be too fast for you to stop otherwise." Zach picked up the ball and took a few steps back. He put the ball down.
    "Dark Charge!" he shouts. He chips it back up. He puts out his hands and the ball starts to float in front of him.
    It was as if Emily could feel the air getting colder. She watched as the ball got enveloped in an ominous aura. As soon as the ball had collected enough aura, Zach pushed his hands as if he was commanding the ball to fly into the goal. The ball came flying towards her with incredible speed, and behind the ball was something that looked like a tail formed by the ominous aura surrounding the ball.
    Now! her guts said.
    Emily stretched out her arms to the sides, the palms of her hands facing in the direction of the ball. Behind her hands formed two huge cymbals made of glowing blue aura. As soon as the ball had reached the right spot, Emily slammed her hands together as if she wanted to make the crash sound with the cymbals, enveloping the ball with them.
    For an outsider, the strenght of the cymbal sound indicated if the shoot would make it through. Emily listened to both the sound of the cymbals and the amount of push the ball between her hands had.
    It was no good. Emily had put in every inch of strenght she had, but she could still feel the ball twist and turn, wanting to escape. She let out a scream as the ball broke through her hissatsu and took her along into the goal in his flight.
    She landed on the ground inside the goal. The ball landed on her stomach.
    "Are you alright, Em?" Zach asked. "I hope that wasn't too much."
    Emily groaned.
    "N-no, it's fine... That was rough. I still need to train a lot more before I can stop that shot." She stood up, still a bit wobbly. "If you don't mind, I'll go back to my dorm now. I think I need to rest for a little while..." She started to walk away and flashed a peace sign at Zach. "See you at training."
    "Later."

As she was walking back to her dorm, her thoughts drifted back to the shot. The ball had hit her in the lower half of her chest, so she had a bit of trouble breathing. Still, she couldn't stop thinking about how amazingly strong that move was. I'm glad he's on our side now, she thought.
    Then her thoughts drifted to the upcoming Zakumi tournament. Emily had never played in one before. Were there more powerhouses like Zach in the competition? Were all teams like the Dark Knights?
    The thought of having more Dark Knights-like teams made her feel bad. She decided to ask Zach about the teams that usually appear in the competition later today, at training.

19. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Zach waved Emily off and got back to his own training, his move still had to be developed, it was still earning power. He had no idea what to call it but he kept thinking of calling it Dark Rampage, it had a nice ring and it gave out some fear. He practised his move, he said the moves to himself, " Step over, flick it at the back. Flip over it and hit a few times. Head it onto the ground, let it come up, spin round while it comes and then kick it!", he did what he said and the ball was infused with aura after the 10th try.

Today, at about 2pm, training began. Zach asked the Coach whether he'd found out anything and he had. " Players, I've found out that Ganga Royale, the team we'll be playing first, their formation is back to front, strikers play in defence and goal and their midfield players stay the same and, of course, their defenders play in strike. We'll have to make sure all our players are quick. We'll need speed and precision if we're gonna beat this team, Zach any more comments?". Zach shook his head but he stopped Horus before he spoke.
    "I have something to show you, as Coach said, we need to be quick so if we're gonna be quick body-wise we'll need to be quick hissatu-wise. All of us on the first team, try and speed up your hissatus so they take less time, so there's less time for the opponents to come at you, okay? NOW TRAIN!". Zach walked onto the second pitch and called Emily over, "You and me, we are practising that hissatu we did earlier on, got it?".

20. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    "Hey, "Em!" Zachey-poo wants to tráín with you again!" Tigra shouted.
    Emily sighed. Tigra was fourteen, and his biology class was having lessons about reproduction. She knew, since she heard several members from his class make the same kind of jokes he made. Every training, Tigra would walk over to Isaac and Livia and ask them if she was pregnant yet.
    Emily ignored Tigra, put on her keeper gloves and got into the goal on the other side of the field.
    "Did you figure out something?" she asked Zach.
    "I think I did, but I want to test it against a keeper. It still lacks power."
    Zach's shots lacked power? Emily found it hard to believe. She still felt some chest pain after the incident this morning. All I can hope for is that this shot really is weaker, she thought.
    "Ready? Here I come!" Zach started to move the ball. He flicked it, stepped over it, flipped over it, hit it a few times and headed it onto the ground. In the meantime, a dark aura had grown around the ball.
    "Dark Rampage!" he shouted as he spun and kicked the ball.
    Emily took a deep breath to relax her nerves and stretched out her arms. The cymbals formed behind her hands.
    "Hyper Cymbal!" She slammed the ball with her hands at the right time. The usualcrash sound sounded, but there was something wrong. She felt less force from the ball, which indicated that either she had grown a lot stronger compared to this morning, or Zach's shot wasn't entirely completed yet. Still, she felt the potential of the shot. It needed a bit of finetuning, but once that was done, it would be stronger than Dark Charge.
    The crashing sound faded away and the cymbals disappeared; a sigh that her hissatsu was a success. The ball flew a few metres into the air. Emily caught it with her left hand and put her right hand on top of the ball to secure it [it looks like the hands are the bread and the ball is a burger]. She felt a feeling of enthousiasm race through her body. She had stopped one of Zach's shots! Okay, it was no 'real' hissatsu yet, but it still felt great.
    Zach groaned.
    "It's not entirely finished yet..."
    "You're doing good!" Emily said. "It needs some more finetuning and perhaps a bit more feeling, but it will definitely become stronger than Dark Charge! Come on, one more time!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.