1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Information about me/nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by pokemonXaYY, Jul 29, 2019.

1. pokemonXaYY

pokemonXaYY Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.7
    Hi my name is Dylan Hauck. Please call me Root. I play as a 15 year old Lucario who can shoot webs from his wrists or paws or whatever you call it whose first name is Jimmy and Last name is Hopkins. Jimmy Hopkins likes to protect and serve. He also likes to act his age just like everyone should act their age. He goes to the worst high school ever. His mom is a Gardevoir and His dad is Spider-Man aka Peter Parker. He is said to be the next Spider-Man where he is from. Trust me Jimmy Hopkins is my main oc. Jimmy Hopkins has defeated a lot of the most powerful villains ever. Enough about my main oc. I am a kind and caring person. I like to roleplay all the time. I am a huge fan of Pokémon. I like to roleplay in private messages but roleplaying in replies to posts is okay with me as well. I love to write stories. I am a very imaginative person. I love my little pony,cops tv show,paw patrol,and a lot of other tv shows. I love a lot of video games so many that I can't tell you any of them. That is enough information about me because I think you get the picture.

2. pokemonXaYY

pokemonXaYY Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.7
    Speaking of my main oc it is in a post on the roleplay institute. Don't be afraid to reply with greetings or introductions of yourself to me in this post. Please don't be negative and don't troll me.

3. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to lake valor! If you need any help around here let me know and I'll be glad to help!

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV >x< gosh I'm late

7. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It seems that I'm a little late as well, but welcome to the lake!