1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inktober 2019

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Riddles, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    For those that haven't seen it yet, here's the prompt list.
    [​IMG]

Who here will be participating this year? I know I will be. I attempted it last year but wasn't able to complete it. Hopefully this year I'll have better luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda and RadEmpoleon like this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m doing it again this year. There’s no guarantee that I’m finishing it, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Riddles likes this.
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I haven't ever completely finished a inktober, and hopefully this is the year! Some of these sound super interesting, such as mindless and ornament!

Riddles likes this.
  4. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Actually Managed To Complete Half Of The Challenge Last Year, Just On My First Year! This Time, With More Tips From Youtube. I Will Try Again And Hopefully, This Time, I Will Able To Post All In Time!

Riddles likes this.
  5. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I think this will be my third or fourth Inktober thatI will finish! Some will be digital with a pen tool, and others will be on paper.

Thank you so so much for posting this.

Riddles likes this.
  6. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like the idea of Inktober, just too bad that I'm not able to get in one drawing a day. I think I might go back and do some of the prompts I missed later in the month when I have time.

7. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽568.2
    I decided to try it again this year, and...I didn't last long, because I have a hard time coming up with ideas that quickly. Didn't help that I started a bit late because I was sick around the beginning of the month. But I did at least give it an attempt, unlike last year where for whatever reason I didn't even try it at all.