1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inquire the Queen

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Darcy, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    [​IMG]

Good day to you all. :) I was browsing through the site when this caught my interest. Because I'm new and I'm taking some time to familiarize myself with the site, I figured it was only fair if you got to know me as well. The basic rules apply, of course. Nothing inappropriate or harmful is to be uttered here. Otherwise, feel free to ask what you please, from the mundane to the insightful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I'll bet you all the money in my pocket right now that you're not as crazy as I am. >_>

What kind of music do you listen to and how often do you listen?

What's your favorite Gen VII Pokémon and why?

Do you like to read and if so, what's your favorite book?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What was it about the site which caught your interest?

Are there any foods you don't eat, not because you can't but because you just refuse?

4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What is your favourite midnight snack?

Is there any noise that you can't stand to listen to?

If you could travel through time knowing that you'd never be able to return to your current time, would you?

5. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Honestly, the only thing I don't listen to is metal and country. I listen all the time, but really it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Oh god, that's difficult. Well, I really like Primarina.

I love to read! (I have over 50 books actually.) It's hard to pick my favorite. I'd say Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore.

I would say what attracted me was that it was a whole forum based around Pokémon, but what kept me here was how friendly it all was.

I refuse to eat seafood (the only exception being shrimp tempura) and asparagus.

I really like these garlic parmesan pretzel chips. They're amazing.

Sounds don't usually bother me, but there's something about my biology teacher's voice that get's me irrationally aggravated.

I probably wouldn't. I'm alright with how things are now.

#5 Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What will keep your mind going, and perhaps unable to stop or slow down for a while?

:: What do you feel about music? Does it help your thoughts or slow them down?

:: What is your stance on puns?

7. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    When I come up with a new idea for a story or character that usually keeps my mind occupied for a good amount of time.

I love music. I like to just listen to music for a long time and get lost in my daydreams. I find that it can help with my creative thinking at times, so I would say it helps my thoughts.

I find there's something both cringe-worthy and funny about puns.

#7 Dec 15, 2016
  8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How lucky would you consider yourself?

:: Do you have a favourite aquatic animal?

:: Have there ever been moments when the theme to Jaws plays in your head?

9. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    I seem to have varying degrees of luck depending on the day. But in general, when considering my entire life, I would say I have been quite lucky and simultaneously unlucky. I have been blessed with a good mind, wonderful friends and family, and a rather comfortable life. I do struggle with self-image issues, however, and my family constantly moves around everywhere due to work, so I would say I'm unlucky in that way.

I do in fact, and my favorite aquatic animal is the dolphin.

Funnily enough, the Jaws theme started playing in my head when you mentioned it. I suppose the answer would be yes.

#9 Jan 6, 2017
  10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever looked through a telescope before?

:: How much do you enjoy Lewis Carroll's works, actually?

:: Do you ever count off your steps as you walk?

11. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    I think so, but only through bad telescopes. I've never looked through a really good one, or I'm just doing it wrong.

I've only read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking Glass and I enjoyed them quite a bit, but I would never read them again if that makes sense.

Not usually, no.

#11 Jan 28, 2017
  12. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Favorite book aside from Lewis Carol ?

How do you feel about animals in general?

Do you follow a sports team or no?

13. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you believe in destiny?

14. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    My favorite book is probably Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore.

I love animals.

I do not. I could care less about sports.

Not really. What I believe is that the actions you have taken at the current point in your life will lead to a certain future, but this future can be changed by future actions if that makes any sense.

#14 Feb 5, 2017
  15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    So do you believe in karma?

16. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    What a fabulous answer, neither do I ! :'D it's always refreshing to finally meet someone else who doesnt

17. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    I do, yes.

I've always been more into academics. I don't understand sports, honestly. XD

#17 Feb 5, 2017
  18. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    I agree, it seems weird to me that people would spend so much time and energy investing in what seems to be no more than vicariously living through other people. Why get excited about some people kicking a ball from one spot to another when you yourself could go out and achieve something? Like people take credit for their team's win even thought they've never met, let alone influenced the outcome of a match? XD

19. Darcy

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Exactly! I don't understand why people find it so fun to watch. There are so many better things you could be doing with your time. Honestly, whenever my family watches the Super Bowl or something, I'm just there for the food. I find watching sports that uninteresting.

#19 Feb 5, 2017
  20. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Glad we don't have that here, how ridiculous. The football culture here is bad enough but I can't imagine it on that scale. They are always so violent and get away with domestic abuse and promote alcohol and betting in the ads etc, and yet everyone just cheers along like sheep, for goodness sake it's just a waste of time at best, and at worst exacerbates all the worst problems society has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.