1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio *insert clever title here* Portfolio

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by DiancieIsBae, May 24, 2017.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Woooow! looking thru all these definitely shows improvment and I love it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I agree with Tonochi plus your style is to die for!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Thank you for the feedback. ^.^

[​IMG]

Ok this design may be a little...out there. I think it was because I was trying to show off her ability, which is the ability to transform her body into anything she desires, and not lose the transformation, even if hit, unless she chooses to. Kinda like an enhanced Illusion. Anyway, this is Hell's Image, my hacked Furret. In the original PAC, she was part of Lily Harudyne's team for a couple chapters. Until Chapter 8, the be specific. Really this Furret deserves a redesign, I thought up a different way to show her ability.

Wings likes this.
  4. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

Ok I kinda didn't have a lot planned for this hacked design, but damn do I not find it cool. This is Hell's Blade, my hacked Haxorus. As you can see, all I really did was give him some arm blades, added on to his axe head, and gave his thighs some spikes. Last one was really to make him look more menacing overall. Other than that, not much else. Some hacked forms give less to design alteration, and more to overall destructive power.

Sonic Ramon and Wings like this.
  5. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

Apparently back when I began drawing, I never caught on to the idea that overdesigning something is never always a good idea. Case and point, Victory's Saint. (Or King Samurott, if you prefer.) Now this hacker isn't part of the Hell Verse clan. In fact, he's not really part of any. Though he does have acquaintances within both the Ghost Hackers and Chaos Hackers clans. Design-wise, I tried giving him as much extra armor as I could think of...among other things. *coughhornbladescough* Whiiich ended up in me taking a bit longer on this design than I usually did for hacked Pokémon back then. In the end though, I'm still proud of this drawing if only for the amount of effort I put into it. (It was also at this point where I fully experimented with metal shining.)

Wings likes this.
  6. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Figured I'd bulk upload today, I haven't been uber-active on this like I should be.

[​IMG]

Another thing I was obsessed with back then. Using white lines across the body for hacked form designs. It's kinda lazy considering some of the previous designs I had made. Anyway. Here we have the Scar of Demise, of just Scar if you prefer. His power grew tremendously when hacked, though he was pretty strong before. He, alongside Ice Gemini, was a commander of the Hacker's Legion clan (which I'll explain why that's its name another time). For the design, outside the lazy white lines, I gave him thumb claws, and wrapped a bit of red around his right ear. (I know, it's pencil. But I hated using colored pencils back then because they always wore out when I needed them most.)

7. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

You know, I'm slowly beginning to run out of ways to describe my drawings the further along I look into my gallery. Anyway, Hell's Inferno. She is a hacked Ninetales, obviously. Her hacked form enhances her fire capabilities, making it so very few source of liquid can put out her fire unless she is deleted. Also her ultimate move is called Volcanic Inferno, which is basically an enlarged Fire Spin around the user. 'Bout it really.

8. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

Oh my god. I'm just gonna describe this drawing with my dA description.

He might seem like a rocky fellow, and that's because Hell's Sentinel (my hacked Golem) IS a rocky fellow. When he starts using his Rollout attack, the dark spots on his body is able to send out spikes to deal significantly more pain to his opponents. Jeez, he even has a rocky attack. (Ok, I'm done with the rock puns now.)

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I love your drawings, especially Furret and Samurott! One tip is that in the white spots of the drawing, you could try erasing them a bit neater. I understand the struggle to get actual white space because back when I was drawing, the side of my hand would smudge grey lines into the white parts of the picture T_T Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see your future drawings!

10. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Thanks for the feedback. ^.^

[​IMG]

And this is what happens when you have absolutely zero ideas for a hacked Pokémon design. Yeah, Fairy Huntress (hacked Sylveon) doesn't really have a lot going for it, other than that her bows can stretch and bind her enemies at will...Yeah, not much else to note.

Wings likes this.
  11. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

Yeah this was my period of zero ideas. Don't worry though, this is my only other drawing that suffered from a lack of any real concepts on my part. Anyway. Saikou. I actually wanted her to be designed like a superhero. In fact, I may redraw an Espeon later as a superhero. However, in terms of this, it...really is just a simple hack like I described it over on dA. She does have an actual name though, her name is Mallory.

Also I forgot to mention, but I skipped over a deviation simply due to it being part of another set of drawings I'll be uploading after my hacked Pokémon designs are all on here.

Wings likes this.
  12. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

And here we have the final member of Hell Verse. (The previous two drawings were not part of Hell Verse, but I uploaded them before this one because I drew them before it.) Her name is Maria. She's normally a very shy and quiet Glaceon, however due to her hacking, she gained a split personality in the form of Other Maria, a slightly overprotective Glaceon. She has the ability to greatly lower the temperature of anything and anyone around her, and her Hell Blizzard attack will automatically freeze anything, no matter the type, on impact.

13. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh they look really cool! I love her markings!!

14. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Thanks for the feedback. ^.^

[​IMG]

So hey, you wanna know what you get when you combine my Eeveelution drawing fix with an SMT fix? ...You get this. Yeah I felt like making the Demi-Fiend only in Pokémon format. Plus I had nooo idea what I wanted to design him as, since he technically doesn't exist. Anyway, this is Stephen. He was hacked through Magatama, which gave him the Demi-Fiend's abilities and such. About all you need to know.

15. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    I'm actually gonna lightning round these next three, since they're my last Hacker designs for a while.

[​IMG]

Now see here, past me? This is how you do a hacked Pokémon design the right way. Scissor Elite, my hacked Leavanny. She's one of the strongest Hackers in existence, but she;s not part of any Hacker clan. Rather, she's a freelancer travelling the world for jobs she could take to make a living. She's as strong as she is because of her combined speed and strength. She's considered the sharpest blade outside of Hell Verse (she can rival Hell's Blade somewhat), and her speed allows her to slice and dice before the enemy even has a chance to think about their actions. Yeah. Go past me for nailing this one of the head.

[​IMG]

*sigh* And immediately following is how you can go completely overboard with designing something. Imperial Venom, my hacked Arbok. Yeah I really overdesigned his tail. Proooobably shouldn't have to be honest. Neither should I have given him curved poison spikes on his head and body. It just looks...off. Either way, his ability is that he can turn his entire body into acid, which ups his mobility by quite a bit. He can also melt normal Pokémon with his venom in a matter of seconds. Least this isn't a complete screw-up.

[​IMG]

And finally this one. Victory Knight, my hacked Empoleon. I designed him with the idea that he would be the right hand/sidekick of Victory's Saint. Looking back on it now, that...probably wasn't the best idea for this. I can kinda notice how subpar I did his design's angling, specifically with his torso area and (somewhat) his right arm. Anyway, his abilities. He can brandish swords made of Water, becoming Steel once fully formed. Not an overly creative ability, but then again, I have very little to no ideas for him.

And that's all the hacked Pokémon designs for now.

16. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Those are amazing! Love the body designs on them and the cool names. Just wanna say that your ability to shade is exquisite!

17. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

So this is the first of my drawings that go under the Ascension category. For thsoe of you who don't know (AKA all of you), I attempted to make a manga series back in early 2015 called Ascension: A Tale of Fate. It was more an attempt to see if I really liked being a mangaka. Needless to say, I kinda lost interest in making it about 2/3 through Chapter 2. Plus, Chapter 1 is really short. If you guys wanna see it, I make another portfolio for all the pages I made.

So anyway. This drawing was of that manga's protagonist, Ruisu Kusanagi. (Of note, all of our protagonists are in high school. Because manga.) Ruisu is a Shadow Mage, with magical abilities that rival some of the most powerful Mages in history. As such, he wears bracelets in order to lock most of that power away. He can use abilities such as Shadow Embodiment, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Sense, etc. Personality-wise, Ruisu is more of an otaku, sometimes staying up late on certain days to catch anime premieres and the like. He also reads a ton of manga, which is kinda how his sister got into reading manga and watching anime too. He is a caring person, however, though the only principals he knows related to battle are beat the bad guys, save the good.

For his design, I went with a generic look. Because manga. He is an Eevee Umarian (I'll get into those a bit later), wears a sleeveless black buttoned shirt, khaki pants, and white sneakers. His eyes looking more innocent and naive are just because I used a friend's OC as reference. (In fact, Ruisu here is that friend's OC turned into a Shounen protagonist.)

18. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

So here we have the female lead character of Ascension, Lyra Konishi. She's a Slowing Mage, in that her magic slows everything within a certain radius of her down depending on the level of magic she uses. This gives her enemies the illusion that she's going at higher speeds, when in reality time itself is moving faster for them. This magic by itself if very useful, however Lyra also knows martial arts, which allows her to strike her enemies at lightning fast speeds when combined with her magic. As for her clothing, she's more of a traditional school girl. Peach-colored sweater-vest over white short-sleeved buttoned shirt, dark grey skirt, white socks, and black girls' shoes. She's also a Mienshao, which means her strength is above average compared to other girls her age.

Personality-wise, Lyra usually tries to make the environment around her a lively one, for better or for worse. However, she also sometimes gets into fights for the stupidest reasons possible, which makes her fellow classmates question her judgment as to whether she is on their side or the bullies' side. Despite all of this, most if not all of Asanagi High's students either know her or have met her once or twice.

19. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    [​IMG]

Next we have Suno Azami, the Righteous Thug. Suno actually know two forms of Magic. He has slightly better hearing than the rest of the clan because of his Sound Magic. However, his main offense is Wind Magic. Both of these combined make him a formidable opponent. For his design, he is a Noibat, and wears a buttonless jacket with violet fur collar and sleeves, dark grey buttoned undershirt, black khaki jeans, and regular shoes.

Personality-wise, Suno may be seen as a smug person, but only because he looks like a thug. However, he goes out of his way to stop other thugs from causing wrongdoing. He is actually a pretty cool guy, and tries his hardest to keep Rumia under control.

20. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Really nice pencil work! Top class shading. Keep it up!