1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

*Insert introduction line here*

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by jmoul18, Nov 27, 2018.

1. jmoul18

Gwen
    (Kirlia)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.3
    Gardevoirite ★★★★Poké Ball ★
    Hey, I'm jmoul18. You might know me from my stories on FanFiction.net. I have been playing since before I can remember (being born just before Pokémon was released was certainly a perk), and I have a casual interest in the competitive battling scenes.

I'm on smogon's Showdown as Jmoul, and my teams usually include a Gardevoir named Gwen, as a tribute to the first Pokémon I caught in Sapphire (right around when I began to actually know what I was doing in the games), and have traded to every game I played after that (FR, Emerald, Diamond, HG, Platinum, White, White 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Moon, and now Ultra Moon). If you feel like battling, let me know.

I'll be steadily posting my most recent story, Brendan's Journey, to this site. This is just my way of saying hi, and getting to know the community here.

I'm also currently working on a fantasy novel, unrelated to Pokémon, but still something I am working to hopefully get published (but that's a long way off).

Hope we can become friends here.

#1 Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Momo Kiseki likes this.
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there! Welcome to the lake!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The King welcomes you to the lake. I’m not the best Pokémon battler but if you got smash for the 3DS or Wii U then I’m down to throw hands.

I girl you’re not your stay here. We’re a laid back community so please feel free to express yourself here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Jmoul! Welcome to LV. \o/

I write as well, though not currently working on a novel or anything haha. Good luck! Much respect to those who write and publish, as someone who was interested in becoming an author as a kid. =) Enjoy your time on the forum!

5. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Mist expresses their gratitude for your introduction. *clears throat* I've seen your story, and might fine work it is, partner. Good luck, and welcome to Lake Valor! Have fun!

6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm always down with nre friends, so you've come to the right place! If you have any questions, please let me or another staff member know.

Since you're into fanfiction, you can post your stories in the Literature Library! You should also come join us on our Discord server, we chat there all the time!

Hope you like it here and decide to stick around:D

7. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welcome to the lake, jmoul. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! :D

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hey there jmoul! Great to see you in the Intro Lobby :) I hope you enjoy what LV has to offer!

10. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome! And I hope we can be friends here too!
    You're working on a fantasy novel huh? Fantasy novels are the only things unrelated to fanfiction I can write. Maybe we can bounce ideas off each other sometime?
    I've been here a little while now so if you need a friend or need a hand with anything feel free to ask me! I don't mind helping out!

:P

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Hi! Welcome to the Lake! I hope you have a great time here!

13. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hey Jmoul, welcome to Lake Valor!

14. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Sweet! Glad you made it bro!

I’m here for ya if you have any questions on how the site works!

15. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    *insert welcoming line here*!

As you know, I already enjoy what I know of your writing, and I'm pretty sure I'll become a dedicated fan in time. We also have the Festival Plaza subforum for your competitive battling interests, as well as... as well as just about everything else around here is pretty fun too.

By the way, is there a right way to pronounce your name? I'll just be over here saying Jay-mool unless I'm corrected.

jmoul18 likes this.
  16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome to LV!

jmoul18 likes this.
  17. jmoul18

Gwen
    (Kirlia)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.3
    Gardevoirite ★★★★Poké Ball ★
    Thanks for all the support, everybody. Love to see it.

18. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Welcome to LV

19. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor