1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

International Battle Competition May Edition

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Morgaine, May 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The Battle Competition for May has been announced yesterday. It is the 2017 International Challenge May competition and sign-ups will start on the 17th of May until the 25th. Battles will be held from the 26th of May until the 28th.

• Double battle competition
    • VGC 2017 rules
    • Alola Dex only
    • Banned Pokémon: Cosmog, Cosmoen, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna, and Zygarde
    • Banned Items: Mega Stones.
    The entry gift is as usual Mega Stones. This time the Tyranitarite, Abomasite, and Manectite Mega Stones will be distributed to all people that enter the battle competition. Have fun battling, or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I keep meaning to enter these but I always forget! Ack I need to remember to get the mega stones

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...