1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 International Police Operations (Pikachoo x 122)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Jan 31, 2020.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    This roleplay takes inspiration from my fanfiction "Agent Mars: Codename Eclipse" and my "Catharsis" series of fanfics, and pretty much occurs in the same universe. @Pikachoo brought up the idea to do this roleplay, though! Also, I've recycled some content (the abilities) from a previous roleplay, but have simplifed them.

Mars
    Name: Mars
    Codename: Eclipse (for reference purposes)

Appearance: This is the same Mars from Diamond and Pearl, specifically from the DP Adventure (DPA) manga. Albeit she swapped her civilian clothes for a conventional suit with a red-and-black tie while working with the IP.

History: After the events of Pokémon Platinum, Mars was a wanted criminal until she received a helping hand from the Pokémon Ranger Kellyn, and she was let go by the IP eventually. Since then she settled in Floaroma Town, working as a quiet berry grower, and a legitimate Pokémon Trainer collecting Badges. But at some point the IP went to her for help with a plot by the crime organisaion Fiera and Mars voluntarily assisted them, since she had field experience with Team Galactic.

At the International Police, Mars works under the intelligence wing (IPI). But ever since her first dealing with Fiera she insisted on doing only part-time work for the IP. The IPI will call her to work occasionally, since Mars wanted to get away from the world of crime altogether. Plus, she didn't want to get assassinated by Fiera assassins either, so the IP respected her choice.

Personality: Ever since she no longer worried about the IP arresting her, Mars is kindhearted, mild-mannered, and likes to help others, and isn't afraid to ask for help. She thinks over her tasks carefully, whether it's growing berries, Pokémon battles, getting to her next Gym Badge, or executing a police operation. Her criminal past as a Team Galactic leader occasionally haunts her, but can grant her unusual strength and mind for a short time.

Mars' Abilities

Barricade 1
    Medical pack 1

Abilities List

(C) indicates consumables and will require resupply.

We'll start with 2 ability points and I'll add more at my discretion throughout the roleplay. Update the profile where needed!

- Forensics
    Surveillance flare (C) (1/2) Enables setting up crime scenes.
    (2/2) AP: 30% chance to blind an enemy.

Heartbeat detector (1/2) Locate at least three hidden enemies or any living being within range. Decrease the evasion of enemies by 5.
    (2/2) AP: Gain radar, which detects all beings within range of the Heartbeat Detector, and decrease evasion by another 5.

- Policing
    Barricade (C) (1/3) Create a temporary makeshift barrier to stop enemies in their tracks as well as protecting you and your allies. Increases allies Def by 5% while active.
    HP: 20
    Def: 50%
    (2/3) AP: Increase Def to 60% and HP by 5. Increase allies Def to 10% while active.
    (3/3) AP: Barricade equipped with ballistic armour. Increase Def to 75% and HP by 5. Increase allies Def by 20% while active.

Stun
    (1/3) Paralyze and incapacitate an enemy with a 25% fail rate (stun yourself otherwise).
    (2/3) AP: Fail rate decreases by 2%.
    (3/3) AP: Fail rate decreases by another 3%.

- Covert Ops
    Road flare (C) (1/2) Use a burning flare to enhance vision of allies as well as allowing faraway allies to locate you (within reason). Reduces enemy accuracy by 10 for two rounds.
    (2/2) AP: Duration increases by one round.

Medical pack (C) (1/3) Heal 10 HP.
    (2/3) AP: Heal status ailments.
    (3/3) AP: Gain life support for reviving.

Camouflage (1/2) Hide in a cardboard box or a fake rock with a 15% fail rate (reveal otherwise).
    (2/2) AP: Decrease by another 5%.

Stats

Mars

HP 20/20)
    Atk: 8, Acc (80)
    Equip: ?

Connor

HP (20/20)
    Atk: 7, Acc (80)

Purugly

HP (20/20)
    Atk: 5
    Def: 60%
    Body Slam: 8, Acc (90)
    Fury Swipes: 2 x 5 attempts, Acc (80)
    Aerial Ace: 6, Acc (-)
    Hypnosis, Acc (60)

Pyroar (Hunter)

HP (20/20)
    Flamethrower: 9, Acc (90)
    Hyper Voice: 9, Acc (90)
    Crunch: 8, Acc (90)
    Noble Roar (Atk -1 on enemies)

Formula: Dmg = (Atk+Move)*Def

Now I'll try to be as laid back as I can, so I won't get distracted!

Feel free to describe whatever details you want for your character, Pikachoo!

#1 Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Thanks for making this again! This here is my character :)

Connor
    Name: Connor
    Codename: Wolf

Appearance: Connor has brown eyes and dark brown hair styled in slicked back quiff. He wears a formal grey jacket with blue details, a white shirt, black tie, and grey pants. He also wears a wristwatch on his left wrist.

Personality: Connor is a pretty laid back person and can be considered childish at times, in contrast to his rather formal appearance. However, he can get serious when the situation calls for it and will do his best to finish his mission.

History: Connor's father, who worked for the International Police, was his number one inspiration, even from a very young age. His desire to join the IP was so strong that he did this best to graduate from Hearthome City's Academy with flying colors. Determined to follow in his father's footsteps, whose whereabouts are currently unknown, Connor decides to apply to join the IP.

Connor's Abilities
    Heartbeat detector 1
    Stun 1

Stats (Not too sure about this one)
    Connor (20/20)
    Atk: 7

Pyroar (Male)
    HP (20/20)
    Flamethrower: 6
    Hyper Voice: 6
    Crunch: 5
    Noble Roar

3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    It was a bright and typical day in Sinnoh's Sunyshore City with the sunshine enabling the city's iconic solar walkway to power the city. The atmosphere overall was quiet, with the gentle sound of the sea and waves filling the air and the market was bustling with activity as usual. Things were as normal as ever. But beneath the surface of the city was something no citizen of Sunyshore City would ever know about. Indeed, just under the Vista Lighthouse was a network of hallways, offices, and a loading bay that composed a secret base of the International Police. With its location situated to face the ocean and also under a landmark, it was a perfect cover.

Mars, the former Team Galactic commander, was in her office. She had been briefed that the IP had enlisted a new agent and that he was to assist with the current cases the IP had been working on. But in her heart, Mars wasn't particularly happy that the IP was recruiting teenagers again to do their work. She was a teenager herself, yes, but her case was special. And then there was Emma, codenamed Essentia, who was also another special case. She wasn't pleased much that the IP wanted her help at the stime. She could have stayed at home and worked on her garden! For now, it was time and wait for the new recruit to arrive. If only Looker was still around, Mars thought.

Anyway, for the time being, she briefly read the cases that might have traces to Fiera, the criminal network who had the resources and knowledge to execute assassinations on one hand and bring down governments on the other. Mars was thankful that the IP had enough influence on Fiera so they could leave her in peace, but that didn't mean she enjoyed coming back to work for the IP either, even if it was part-time. At least she was getting paid for this.

The letter that came to the new agent's doorstep told him to go to the Vista Lighthouse, and that the message would self-destruct a minute after it had been opened.

4. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Surprised to find a letter at his doorstep, Connor opened the suspicious message, and to his surprise, was a message from the International Police. The International Police. The organization he has been working hard to get into.

He calmed himself down before reading the letter, requesting his immediate appearance at the Vista Lighthouse in Sunnyshore City. Connor almost had a heart attack, however, when the letter went up in flames right after he had just finished reading its contents.

Connor burst through the door of his small dorm room in Hearthome City, one that he was about to vacate anyway since he had just graduated, alarming his Pyroar who had jumped up in surprise. "Hunter, you won't believe this! We're with the International Police now!"

Blazing through the forests atop his bike, Connor couldn't keep himself from grinning out of excitement. This was it, his dream, and he's getting it. He knew that his dad would be proud if he knew that his son was soon going to work with him in the same organization.

It was almost sundown when Connor reached the Vista Lighthouse, now beginning to wonder why the IP wanted to meet him there. "Shouldn't I be shown to their base of operations? Or do I not get to do that until after I've finished my first case?" Connor just shrugged and thought that it wouldn't matter anyway, he was just happy to be working under them now.

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    What Connor would never know, if not yet, was that the IP had always kept the area around the Vista Lighthouse under surveillance just to be on the lookout for anyone suspicious. Although the IP's base was secret, the organisation had no doubt Fiera knew about it. But they wouldn't expect Fiera to attack the offices anyway. In any case, the IP could always relocate, and then Fiera would have more to worry about. Nevertheless, when Connor was identified, the IP had quietly sent an agent dressed in a suit and sunglasses to retrieve Connor. It had darkened over Sunyshore City already, since it was located on the east side of Sinnoh, so the streetlights were flickering on.

Connor would eventually find himself, and his bike, being taken down an elevator within the Vista Lighthouse. This elevator was only accessible to IP agents and its use was heavily restricted. In the case anyone would get in by accident, the IP themselves would simply reroute the elevator to another part of the lighthouse at their own control. The agent who brought Connor to the base didn't say much, other than asking a few minor questions to confirm his identity.

"You'll be brought up to speed by our leading agent here, who works in the intelligence division," the agent explained. "You'll probably be assigned to a different department, though."

6. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Connor listened and politely nodded at the agent’s words. Awkward silence filled the elevator as he adjusted his jacket several times. It was a long way down, for sure, but it was still... quiet. And awkward. Connor soon took a coin from his pocket and began tossing it between his right and left finger in a fixed and calming rhythm.

He couldn’t help but wonder, was everyone in the IP this stiff and formal? Gathering courage, he spoke up. “What about you, um, sir, what department do you come from?” He tried his best to start small talk with this fellow, who he probably wasn’t going to see that much anyway, but his mind was like, “Hey, gotta start forming relationships with the people you’re working with, right?

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "I work with this base's administration, primarily," the agent replied, and then went on to explain. "We coordinate all activities within this base only, like controlling who works in this base and assisting filed operatives within this area of Sinnoh. We also manage communications from this base to the head office too; that and other support activities." The agent apparently didn't mind Connor's coin, even if the coin was remotely suspicious. "Otherwise, my secondary duties mainly involve local police work."

The elevator doors eventually opened and Connor was greeted by a mezzanine. On the mezzanine itself was a security desk, a front desk, and a number of bulletins. Below the mezzanine (or the "Mezz", as they nicknamed it) was the hanger that contained motor vehicles including cars and boats. Above Connor's head was, visibly, the second floor with offices complete with windows. It was a wonder that this was underground. Plus, there was the network of hallways that all joined at the Mezz too.

8. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    “Whoa, this place is incredible!” Connor couldn’t help himself from exclaiming as he rushed towards the edge of the mezzanine that had railings. He looked down and saw lots of cars and boats which all looked like something you would find at a Pokéstar Studios movie all about detectives and agents. This was pretty much it, child Connor has been activated. It was going to take a lot of pressure and urgency to get him back on track.

After checking out the downstairs, Connor excitedly looked around the mezzanine itself. He walked towards the bulletins, but couldn’t make out any words as he was more busy noting the style of the furniture. It all looked so... fancy! He rushing towards the front desk, his eyes beginning to form small stars. Unable to control himself, he thought out loud, “I can’t believe I’m actually at the IP’s front desk - I think I might faint!”

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Indeed, there were cars parked together like those at Pokéstar Studios and also the boats moored at a dock that apparently led to outside. The opening to the outside was well-hidden and likely wouldn't have any people intruding in, as boat was the only way to get out.

The agent sighed. This kid really was excited to be here, but he couldn't blame him either. At the very least he wasn't making much of a scene either, even though there were stars in his eyes. He wondered how the kid managed to keep such a quiet personality and then suddenly became as excited as a sports fan. But at given Connor's outburst, he walked across the mezzanine and gently tapped Connor's shoulder. "You know, our intelligence agent here can sometimes react like that too," he said with a straight face. "And we have many front desks; at least one per base. And please stay calm."

He then motioned Connor to follow him to a flight of stairs that led to the offices. The offices themselves had just enough space for everyone to work in. Now that they were above, Connor could see the many workers and agents at their desks typing at their computers. It looked like they were doing research or perhaps gathering intelligence. Who knew what was going on in their minds? Some were updating the electronic bulletin, others were attaching actual sheets of paper on the bulletin itself.

They eventually approached one of the offices and the agent knocked before opening the door. He knew the intelligence agent would have already known they were coming, but it was better to be polite.

"Oh, hey!" a much friendlier and casual voice greeted Connor. "You can leave us, Sanada-san. Thank you." At that, the agent nodded and left Connor inside.

The intelligence agent had red hair and styled such that there was probably no one else in the world who had this hairstyle. Plus, she looked just as young as Connor. But to anyone who knew about Team Galactic, it was, there was no mistaking it, Mars.

#9 Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  10. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Connor was still excited like a child when he passed by the offices - but when it seemed that they were getting closer to their destination, he breathed in deeply and began calming himself down. He was a lot more serious this time around - the smile reaching his ears replaced with an expressionless face, save for a slight hint of nervousness. What was his superior going to look like? Perhaps they were tall, had a powerful aura befitting a leader, or maybe even a long brown coat. The lingering thought of his father being past the door also crossed his mind, but he quickly waved it off, knowing that no one has seen him for a very long time.

However, Connor was caught completely off guard when he entered, not prepared to see Mars inside the room. His mouth hung slightly open for a few seconds, but when he realized that he was probably looking at his superior in a tactless manner, he immediately closed his mouth and stood up straight. “Um...” Not being able to find words, he awkwardly raised his hand to give her a salute. “Connor from Hearthome City, uh, reporting for duty, ma’am.”

Real smooth Connor,” He thought, scolding himself for acting so strangely. While it was true that Mars was a former member of Team Galactic, the evil organization that threatened to put the whole universe in danger, having ties to them shouldn’t haunt Mars forever. However, Connor literally just sent her a message that she is still someone feared.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Mars chuckled first, and then smiled a little. A genuine smile too. "No need to be so tight, Connor. This isn't the military. There's no need to be that formal, you know!" Just by looking at his quick change of facial expression, Mars could tell that Connor had some kind of expectation when he walked in and that had simply vanished upon seeing her. "Okay, I take that back. There's no need to be so formal around me, let alone saluting. You can save that behaviour for top officers."

She added, "I work under the intelligence devision, that's the IPI. But just for the record, while you still report to me, you're not part of the IPI. You're assigned to regular investigations and policing." Apart from knowing Connor's profile, which included his father's history with the IP, she also knew where he was assigned. "I work here only part-time, and usually not in Sunyshore City either."

"But you look surprised," Mars said. "What's on your mind? Lots of questions?"

12. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    "Oh, uh, okay then," Connor sheepishly put his hand down before chuckling lightly. "Well, I kind of just expected someone a lot older..." When he realized how ageist that sounded, he raised his hands in defense, "Not that age is an issue here! I honestly think that if you've worked hard enough for something, you deserve it, even if you are younger. Or older."

His eyes begin slowly darting around the room, noticing how clean everything in Mars' office looked. "And, uh, to be honest, when I saw you here, it took me by surprise." He looked down, thinking of a way to word the next sentence properly. "You know, after that entire Team Galactic thing... but it's nice to see you to have turned over a new leaf! I'm sure you've been doing amazing here."

He then breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, that's everything, sorry about the, um, expectations and having to bring up your past like that. You've clearly moved on from it, and I think other people should too."

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "It's alright, Connor. I'm surprised you even recognised me." Mars flicked her hand as if to wave off Connor's apology, then gestured to the chair in front of her desk. "Have a seat."

Mars' office was, as Connor pointed out, clean. Printed files, paper, and pictures lined up against the shelf to the side. On Mars' desk was another couple files, presumably the investigation or something, a pen, a desk phone, a desktop computer, and a photograph of Floaroma Town with a picture of Mars, two Pokémon Rangers, and the Rangers' Pokémon. Two Pachirisu, a Grotle, and a Kirlia, namely.

"To be honest, I'm not keen on the police hiring youths and children into the force," Mars explained. "If it was up to me, I would have made sure everyone was a little older before getting enlisted." Her smiled faded. "I don't blame you for recognising me from Team Galactic either... and that experience was partly their reasoning for hiring me. I insisted part-time though." Mars looked at the photograph on her desk. "I owe it to these guys for helping me move on from my past, and here I am. Others, not so fortunate or willing." In her bones, though, Mars found it sometimes hard to let go of that past, since it occasionally came back to her while doing police work.

She passed the profile she was reading to Connor. "Expectations, eh? We have several agents around your age already working here; some of them in senior positions. Mine is relatively senior too, but that's because I'm in this particular department. Anyway, confirm if the details in your profile are correct."

14. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Connor took a seat as he nodded at Mars’ words. Connor himself was just 16, which was still quite young - but he knew he was in the right place. “While age is definitely a factor, I really think that it depends on the person.” He shrugs before continuing. “I mean, if they’re really passionate about this entire police thing, then maybe it’s a good way to get a head start. Experience is a great teacher after all, and people don’t get any younger.”

“I’m sure that you’ve been working hard to get that image out of people’s heads,” Connor fidgeted with his fingers as he continued to speak. “It’s just that others might take time before they realize that your past doesn’t define your present actions.” He then took the folder containing his profile and began to read it, his finger following along where he was reading as it traced through the paper.

The profile was a lot more extensive than the one he submitted for application, however. Was this one edited? All Connor could think of was how the IP really got down to every last detail. From the address of his former school in his childhood which he barely has any memories of, to the number of musical shows he was in while he was in his high school’s Drama Club. “Okay, wow, uh, I suppose these are all correct? It’s been a while since I was last at this school but... I think I recognize the address.”

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    For Mars, who was 17, it had been nearly two years since she had been released from the International Police. But she decided not to think about that now. "I agree with that. It's just that entering the criminal world can be pretty exhausting, and mental health is something we try to look after. We have a special agent based in Lumiose who's even younger than you, but even then she is dead-set on continuing IP activity."

Mars spent the next while going over the standard procedures of the International Police, including its mandate to protect communities and its allowance to use force where necessary. At almost every case, Mars emphasised, negotiation and non-lethal force were much more preferable to lethal force.

"But that aside," Mars added, who took back the profile Connor was reading, "I'm glad you're joining us anyway! We have a staff shortage, so any bit helps, I guess. If you have any more questions, feel free to interrupt me, or save them for later. If you're wondering how we know all this stuff, let's just say it's procedure of the IPI. I won't go beyond that."

"But tell me about yourself, Connor," Mars said, as she placed Connor's profile on Connor's application. "And be as casual as you want. I'm not that tight. Why did you want to join the IP? What are your strengths and weaknesses?"

#15 Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  16. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    "Wow, I didn't know the IP had some shortages with its staff," Connor's eyes slightly widened in surprise. "But I could kind of understand since this difficult this job is quite demanding... and there would be other factors too."

As Mars asked her about why he decided to join the IP, he slouched in his seat. "Oh wow, I think it's been a long time since I last asked myself why." Pouting, he tried his hardest to remember, snapping his fingers when he finally did. "Right, I guess my dad being a part of the IP was one of the reasons. I wanted to work with my dad, but..." he then looked around the office, sighing, "I don't think that's happening soon, with his whereabouts being unknown right now."

"For strengths... hmm, I haven't really thought about it much. I guess I can sing? And act? Could be useful for any situations where we need to trick people or something. I guess I have a way with words somehow?" He then shook his head, "Um, I don't know if those count as strengths... let's just say I can remember stuff easily if it's needed and I can read stuff quickly too."

He then sighed. "Weaknesses... uh, I really don't know. I like to consider myself as a work in progress which could be why I still don't know them."

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "The IP has been having shortages ever since I arrived here," Mars explained. "But as I've stressed, this job isn't for everyone. If it were me, I'd want to go back home and live quietly, but the IP needs my help because they're all short on staff."

She looked at the profile again. "I understand your dad works here. We have that on file. But, sorry if this sounds rough, he has been missing in action while on active service. In the meantime, the IP accepts your application and you will be a full-time regular police and investigations agent. It helps that you can remember stuff, though. From here on, you have the full liberties of being an IP agent and report to superiors and supervisors, including me. Next thing I need from you is a codename, just so we can use it only in the field."

Just as Mars was pulling up the appropriate file on her computer, an office worker knocked on her door before walking in and handing Mars a file.

(How about if Connor's dad was captured by Fiera agents?)

18. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    (I’m okay with that idea too! I think it would help the plot - but will they find out about it or just find him locked up?)

Connor looked gloomy when Mars said his father hasn't been heard from for a while. "Yeah, that's what has been worrying me for a while. My mom tells me that no news is good news, but I can't shake off this feeling that... something is wrong." He then sighed, sitting upright again. "I just hope that he's okay, wherever he is."

"A codename?" Connor immediately returned to his neutral demeanor, slightly smiling. "Oh, how about... uh, Wolf? I like dogs."

He then wondered what the file the office worker gave Mars as he kept quiet once again. He looked down again, thinking about his father.

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (For now, how about they find out about it, but we'll improvise where needed)

"I sure hope nothing went wrong, but since he hasn't reported in, I wonder what became of him," Mars remarked and then turned to typing at her computer. "Anyway... 'Wolf'... Okay, there we go! From now on, when you're speaking to anyone while in the field, you are to refer yourself as exactly that. The IP will know who you are. For the record, my name is Eclipse."

She picked up the file and skimmed it. "Oh, and you may need some equipment too. Go to the gadget master downstairs, near the cars. He'll give you what you want and need. If you're not done by then, I might even join you! The gadget master has silver mop hair, so you can't really miss him. His name is Atelier."

Mars also seemed to remember something and picked something from the file the office worker gave her. "Oh yeah, and you can't forget these! Here is a standard-issue International Police ID card, for verification purposes, and badge. Having these two pieces together is extremely important when you're working in the field. Don't lose these. Got it?"

Downstairs, near the cars, was a huge workshop where the gadget master Atelier was working in. Plenty of counters and tables, each with at least something on it, with tools, lights, and machinery lined up against the walls. There was a seal fibreglass box with transparent walls that looked like it was used for equipment testing, a desk with a lamp, and - on the side of the workshop - a leather lounge sofa with a coffee table.

#19 Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  20. Pikachoo

Pikachoo Swimmer

Jirachi Egg
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽243.1
    Connor listened carefully and smiled when he heard what Mars’ codename was. “Eclipse... wow, that sounds so cool! Totally gives a sense of mystery.” Right now, he was kind of thinking if he made the right decision about his codename, but shrugged it off and thought to himself, “Meh, mine sounds cool too. I guess it just wouldn’t have that intriguing aspect-“ His thoughts were immediately stopped when he heard the word gadgets. “Gadgets?” Connor couldn’t help but giddy up in excitement. He was always obsessed with the idea of having tools help out, just like what the movies had been showing. “Okay, Atelier, silver mop hair, gadget master downstairs near the cars. He sounds like the type of person who always wears white lab coats and goggles. Will I be getting a powerful ray gun?”

Holding out his two hands as he received his ID card and badge, Connor’s smile grew even wider. It was official - he had the ID and the badge and no one could tell him that he wasn’t a part of the IP otherwise. “Thanks! I’ll probably take these out more often than necessary...” He nodded at Mars before leaving her office, heading down from the mezzanine into the open space with cars. The workshop was really hard to miss with it being massive and all. As he approached the workshop, Connor looked around and saw the cars parked up close. They all looked so sleek and... was that a Pokécedes-Benz?

Connor, who was a few steps away from entering the workshop, knocked on one of the walls to signal his approach. “Um, hello! I’m Connor, the new agent sent by Mars. You must be Atelier?”