1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

interrogate, erm, I mean, Ask the Smugleaf

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by LadySmugleaf, Apr 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    The peanuts? 3/10. Really not that good. Then, I never ate them because they were just too darn salty.

The little bacon burger, with extra bacon. The little burgers are singles and the first piece of bacon IS free. (If it isn't-they're ringing it up wrong. I've coached my team about this so many times.)

No EP/EC stories, luckily.

...where should I start? The costumer who cussed me out because we accidently gave him an extra topper or the lady who blatantly lied in a complaint and said thqt she had an allergic reaction because of eggs in the bread. (That was a scary report to open to- luckily we were able to prove it wrong. Bless you DM). Or maybe the racist guy who wanted only my fellow manager to make his food and got upset when a crewmember of a different ethnicity handled it. (Ok, that was second hand and I can't remember all the deets)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What was your most terrible group project experience?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I was Homeschooled... So I don't have experience in an academic setting. However, cleaning. I have a lot of siblings and one time we got the dumb idea to really, really clean the kitchen. We all worked hard and giggled because we were "putting mom to shame".
    Worst. Idea. Ever
    Because mom expected that when she would make us clean the kitchen from then on. And she would nag us to death if it wasn't cleaned to her liking. Urgh.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What’s your favorite of the gen 8 Pokémon we’ve seen so far?
    What’s your spirit animal (if you have one)?

5. LadySmugleaf

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Wooloo. She's a precious bean and must be protected.
    Ghirahim. In all seriousness, I don't know. Even though I am Shawnee (not enough to get a scholarship or anything. Wprse part is that I can't prove it legally because of a court fire back in the 40s/50s), I didn't grow up with any Native American culture. So I am missing everything about my heritage.