1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Interrogate me!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Halcyon Storm, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    [​IMG]

You can ask me anything, pal! I'll answer truthfully, always!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    So Astral, what were you doing Thursday morning around 10?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Who are you and where did you come from? xD

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    what would you do if you found out you were in possesion of the last bowl of fruit loops on earth and there wouldn't be any more for 10 years?

5. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Depends on which 10 you mean. At 10 AM I was just starting class, and at 10 PM I was drinking beer with classmates. So either way I have a perfect alibi with more than enough eye witnesses who can back me up >.>

Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from cotton eye joe

Enjoy every last bit of it.

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What is that suspicious pen doing on your desk?

What was the last animal you saw?

What colour would you be most likely to dye your hair?

7. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Not being used to write down something productive or in any way useful, that's for sure.

Last real animal was my cat, last animal in general was, still a cat actually...
    https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/2408305385859173/?comment_id=1774654342751738

If you mean all of my hair, I'd probably just go for black, because I love black hair and I don't really see myself going for a crazy color. However, if just parts of my hair are also fair game, I could see myself going for blue or even red too.
    (though realistically none of the options are ever going to happen because I am too self conscious and insecure lol)

8. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    So what's your favorite retro game these days Astral? You into these vidya games, huh? Play them a lot?

How about on Saturday morning, playing some vidiea games then?

9. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    God that's a really hard question... I haven't actually played a lot of retro games, like Megaman, Metroid, Castlevania, Street Fighter, Donkey Kong Country, and I've never actually played the original Legend of Zelda either, although I really play to do so at some point. Basically the term "retro games" is synonymous for "games I really need to play but actually never have"
    I guess my favorite has to be A Link to the Past though, it's an amazing game.

Actually weekends are the time of the week where I barely play any games, too busy with work, spending time with my brother and playing piano. Weekdays are when I game, because nobody needs homework anyway.

10. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    As someone who has never talked to you before, what's the first thing I should know about you?

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you have a favorite constellation?

What is your least favorite plant?

12. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    You've made a big mistake...

Nah, I'm a pretty chill person, don't worry. I can be weird at times, but everyone has his moments. I'm always in for a conversation about whatever, so if you feel like it, hit me up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hm... Tough question, wow. I can't really come up with any from the top of my head, so I guess I'll just go with Leo, since it's my Zodiac sign. I'm a simple man

Probably like nettles or similar plants, because let's be real, what good have they ever brought us? Other than that, I really wouldn't know honestly. I even looked through a list of "the 10 ugliest plants", but even those had a certain charm to them. Plants in general are just pretty neat I suppose.

13. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Have you watched the Parasyte anime?

Are you a fan of baseball?

14. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Yes, and it was absolutely amazing. One of my favorites, honestly!

Eh, not really. I'm not into sports in general, and baseball isn't really a big sport in the Netherlands either (all we have is Footsoccerball), so nah.

15. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    What was your favorite scene that you can recall? Mine was probably the time Migi tried getting Shinichi to have... Well... Let's just call it the initial bathroom scene :P

Since you're not a big sports fan, are you a fan of e-Sports?

16. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    That scene is definitely one of my favorites of the anime xD Other than that, the scene that sticks by me most is the one where the girl just died (I can't think of her name right now), and Shinichi just rips the heart right out of the guy, with his own hand, not Migi's. I actually always wondered if it would be humanly possible to do that, if you put all your strength into it... (does thinking about that make me a psychopath?)

But yeah, bathroom scene is best scene :P

Honestly, not that much either... I mean in all honesty, I'm not a huge gamer myself, so I'm not into a lot of games that are commonly held championships for. I'm also just not someone who really enjoys an overly competitive nature, which is why I keep quitting competitive Pokémon like a month after I try it again. The only thing I do love to watch are speedruns, something about them really interests me. It's a shame it's so difficult, because I'd love to try speedrunning games myself :D

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is one of the more memorable moments in your life?

:: What's an example of something you handle 1 step at a time?

:: Who is the best Ace Attorney character and why is it Dick Gumshoe?

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    When it comes to story mode, which Pokémon game did you enjoy the most and why?

19. Halcyon Storm

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    That's... a rather difficult question, honestly. I never really pay much attention to the story in Pokémon, so I really wouldn't know that well. Is the Mystery Dungeon games allowed? Because I'll go with those ^^

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  20. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    WHERE IS SHE?!

For real tho what do you think of the whole Sinterklaas thing? It seems odd to me.